From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Need a recap of what happened last year? We've got you covered.
- Justin Timberlake flashed Janet Jackson's tit at the Super Bowl.
- George W. Bush stole the election and John Kerry, Green Day, Hollywood, and other leftards took it in the ass.
- Ronald Reagan became worm food; before his corpse had cooled, this was already being used to troll American Conservatives.
- EA pwnt ESPN by obtaining the exclusive rights to all NFL & Players Association licenses.
- William Shatner released some kind of album.
- Livecorpse becomes an hero, sparking massive drama on Newgrounds
- EverQuest II and World of Warcraft were released.
- Shit bands Creed, Phish, and Eve6 each did the world a favor.
- Kebab scum in Russia hold up a school in Beslan and make Columbine look like a fucking joke, by killing nearly 400 Slavs.
- The Abu Ghraib prison abuse scandal, during the American-initiated War of Terror leaks to the public, severely damaging the approval rating of the war, similar to how the My Lai massacre of Vietnam worked out.
- YTMND opens its doors, unfunny flows like wine.
- To counteract the unfunny, Encyclopedia Dramatica has its first operational night in December, and the news and Internets were to never be the same again.
- Edd Gould, makes the first episode of what would later become his career
- Dimebag Darrell was murdered on stage.
- Chris Hansen begins trolling pedophiles when he starts to produce To Catch A Predator.
- Web 2.0 begins to emerge, as technology and internet speed become strong enough to support video and livestreaming capabilities en-mass.
- Mark Zuckerberg✡ releases Failbook, stealing the work of his teammates and eventually becoming a billionare from FB.
- An earthquake in the Indian Ocean pwns over 200,000 noobs.
| Preceded by
|2004|| Succeeded by|