Old, outdated crap. 2005 is long obsolete, but is the year in which the internet started to shift into Web 2.0. According to NBC, Gwen Stefani's Holla Back Girl is the number one song of 2005, making 2005 the Year of Shit Music, again. W continues second reign over Murrika after votes were baleeted, thus proving niggerdom was soon to come.
Need a recap of what happened last year? We've got you covered.
- Hurricane Katrina pwns Nawlins.
- Super Columbine Massacre RPG comes out on the 6th anniversary of Columbine. Despite being a shitty game, causes extreme amounts of butthurt and lulz.
- The last year that Newgrounds was good at all.
- YTMND is still relevant.
- Shitty, Overrated MMOs like World of Warcraft and Maplestory finally kick off this year despite existing shortly before. Dozens of millions of lives are destroyed.
- YouTube comes out and lasts a year before Google buys it out and ruins it in the greatest instance of Eternal September in ... eternity.
- Jeff Weise shoots up his school. Plenty died, but only one victim (the teacher) was white; the media spends 5 seconds on the story before everyone moves on.
- Some asshole named Leeroy Jenkins fucks up the raid.
- SheezyArt bans adult art. FurAffinity goes online.
- Saddam Hussein goes to trial.
- Some guy smashes his little brother's GameCube. Prank of the year.
Numerous shitty memes from this year include Chuck Norris, The Million Dollar Homepage, Back Dorm Boys, George Bush doesn't care about black people, Loose Change, Tom Cruise going apeshit on Opera, that retarded Batman meme, etc.. And the list goes on...
—Joseph Evers, Gentleman & scholar.
Stumbling out of the desert after a month-long ayahuasca binge, and having discovered the ancient secret of health, wealth, and self, he set his sights to ED—and brings the much-needed loyalty to lulz that has sustained ED through these six long years. Oh, and deep pockets.
| Preceded by
|2005|| Succeeded by|