- Web IRC
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Drama and Events from 2010
- Aboriginal page found by a local ape.
- The Australian Media goes apeshit over the Aboriginal article. Some argue it was Bunbajee who tipped the media off. Needless to say, he was richly rewarded for his efforts.
- Australia bans girls with small breasts and female ejaculation
- Oops, you're a pedo!
- Dramasetter arrested
- Broadcasted live to you in EQ2's Nagafen server!
- lol, aids.
- Emails bomb towns and cities across America.
- Freenode destroyed. Again.
- Girl on the Internet Syndrome published
- New disease discovered and treatment recommended.
- Haiti blows the fuck up.
- Starting the year off right.
- iPad announced.
- Wait... that's really what they're calling it?
- Jay Leno trolled
- Conan O'Brien takes his $32 million and STILL makes Jay Leno look like a douchebag
- Mill Park Tree destroyed
- And one of the criminals who did it was never arrested :(
- Polandball meme spread
- Krautchan teaches us about Poland's inability to space
- Shadow beheaded
- A tangled web is unravelled as we all try to find out whodunnit.
- Good things are gonna come and that's all that I can say.
- Shockingly, the internet is unimpressed.
- Dramatic Times founded.
- It's ED in ur inbox.
- Epic Beard Man beats the shit out of a black kid on a bus
- fanny pack boosts strength
- Facebook login problems cause widespread meltdown
- WHY CAN'T I LOG IN TO THIS JPEG ARRRRR
- /sp/ trolls Fat Man.
- Grace Saunders joins the ED scene
- He eats his fruits and veggies
- Jim Bunning takes a stand for the American taxpayer
- Pisses off the media, Democrats, Republicans, Jon Stuart
- Nodar Kumaritashvili starts the Olympics off right
- gets blamed for not being able to turn
- Operation Titstorm happens.
- turns a new chapter in e-lawyer history
- Robot Unicorn Attack fags up the internet
- /v/ destroyed
- VampiricSpektor throws a fit all over youtube
- Millions bored.
- STOFlames and Star Trek Online open
- Supposed to be the hip new MMO spot... right?
- Alexis Pilkington Syndrome occurs
- Cyberbullying activist attention whores cream themselves
- 700,000 very ugly people curse us.
- taking the five people who read it to school.
- Cheeseburger Josh wants his fucking cheeseburger
- gets taunted and then embarrassed on worldwidewebs
- Christian Spanking Blogs discovered
- laughed at
- Deeker discovered
- Dogo Nahawa Massacre occurs in Niger.
- About 500 Christians, mostly women and children, butchered with machetes by Muslims. Complicity suspected from the military as they allowed it to happen and did not intervene.
- Ed Lollington expected to laugh it out of court.
- Joseph Evers contacted by Australian Human Rights Commission over abo article
- Response, later covered by ninemsn and CBS news.
- Sicks his doggs
- Obamacare bill passed, causing Health Care Rage
- ED on the scene to cover sweaty political bloggers.
- Parry Aftab goes on the Today Show
- Trolling's been a felony for 4 years!
- Think twice before sending your nudes over iPhone. Or anything for that matter.
- Ediots aren't much better, but at least we (mostly) don't wear spandex.
- Trololo bullshit
- I just don't get it
- Vampiricspektor buttdances his way into our hearts
- I hate faggots.
- Derek Smart obtains Quest Online, USI grows
- Have fun developing a game that less than 30 people play!
- Boobquake trolls Muslims
- causes earthquake
- Trying to hide the fact that he was cheating on his wife, real info hit EQ2Flames like planes and towers
- Deeker featured
- Site 404s shortly after, after being up for 15 years.
- Deepwater Horizon oil spill
- I think that we shouldn't have oil spills, but no one ever listens to me
- Fergie Olver goes viral
- Were you creeped out by the Family Feud guy always kissing everyone? Now imagine if those contestants were ages 7-12.
- How do they work?
- [fake] Social event of the year! You're invited! And you're invited!
- KFC Double Down released
- Iceland Volcano 2010 erupts
- not internet related, whatever
- MissHannahMinx article on TOW
- Yay fanboys!
- Pandas vandalize the Catholic church amid more pedophilia accusations
- I blame the Jews
- and 84 other government officials
- Good night, sweet prince
- Randi Harper AGAIN
- 3 years later and she still hasn't learned
- Revolution Muslim trolls back
- The Human Centipede released
- Omg it's so gross don't watch it!!1
- Torrential rainfall pwns Tennessee
- the latter features moot causing some terrorism
- Catherine Deveny recommends sex to 11-year-old girl
- Worse than that, she's a liberal
- DIO, TIME TO GO
- Dio's fans have a tough time "stomaching" his death, ha-ha
- DrMusic2, the werejohncandy, tagged and bagged.
- No fucking idea
- Molly Norris creates event, pussies out.
- LOL JEWS
- Gary Coleman died
- WHATCHOO TALKIN BOUT DEATH LOL
- In Soviet Russia, football messes with you!
- Muslims, ever butthurt, attack some Swede.
- JihadJane would be proud.
- More cat abuse, more resulting ruin
- Paramore accidentally tweets her tits
- Vanessa Hudgens 2.0
- Crank that weeaboo
- on ur news, furrying ur scene kids
- U413's Alex Ford is on the scene
- IM PRESSIN CHARGES
- Unabrower fails at bombmaking
- Get it? Unabrower? hehe
- Autistic cartoonist-wannabe threatens critics with shotguns.
- Aaron Williams exposed.
- Gay pedophilia is no laughing matter
- Callum Stockley dies of a video game related death.
- Believed to have accidentally hanged himself
- Cheer up Keanu Reeves day.
- I don't get it but w/e
- Butthurt ensues because he doesn't use the traditional pwning method of broken beer bottles and steel-toe Doc Martens.
- CORPORATIONS MAN, THE CORPORATIONS
- AT&T did weev, never 4get
- He handed over boocoo Jew Golds to have his ED article ethnically cleansed from Jewgle. This was relevant to Anon's interests.
- Ruddkips nudged out of office
- Stephen Conroy expected to be next
- Vuvuzela debuts in the 2010 World Cup and /b/
- Boo dies
- CWC trolls' favorite internet dog gets much mourning.
- Bricks were shat
- Faust travels to Canada.
- Insult 4chan, get pageviews from 4chan, get cash, repeat.
- Gloria Tesch discovered
- When did Jessi Slaughter write a book?
- Jessi Slaughter debacle
- Consequences, never be the same, etc.
- Mel Gibson hates women, niggers, asians
- Jews, hispanics, catholics, arabs, mormons, Communists
- Oregon teapartiers take the We Are Legion slogan, bricks are shat.
- Paul the Octopus is undefeated
- Soccer proven pointless.
- lol, murderers.
- World Cup, world cup, world cup
- So many tempo-memes.
- Alvin Greene arrested.
- Pedonig, away.
- Saves his sister from rape, gets ridiculed by the world.
- KAWAII cat gets discarded, caught in the act by hidden camera, ruination follows.
- Disgraced after she drops her nudes and cries when people talk bad about her.
- The whole world is shit.
- Chris Armstrong wins student body election at University of Michigan
- Stalked by state attorney general for the crime of being gay. Thankfully we have straight men in office willing to learn everything they can about the homosexual menace.
- Duke Nukem Forever trolls fans again
- IT'S FINALLY COMING OUT GUYS!!
- Snoop Dogg is not a fan of cybercrime.
- You shouldn't have done that...
- People do not fucking learn about abusing animals and posting it on the internet.
- Tyler Clementi outed as gay
- Jumps off a bridge, the only reasonable reaction.
- William J. Lashua turns 90
- Final Fantasy XIV released
- Turns out to be the worst new MMORPG released of all time.
- Chinese gold-farmers get DDOS'd and spammed with Bass Masters Online.
- Imperial Stars cause a traffic jam party to promote their bad music
- THEY'RE ROCKSTARS LIVIN' ON THE EDGE-!
- 2 DAMN HIGH!
- So you're incredibly happy about your team winning its first world series. Let's loot some shit!
- A mysterious, masked vigilante emerges on YouTube, declaring war on trolls and cyberbullies in the name of his hero, infamous Internet lolcow, Christian Weston Chandler.
- Wikileaks dumps a fuckton of stuff
- HOLY SHIT ASSANGE!
- David Tanny trolled hardcore
- Other members of the dementia community leak his music, including songs about dickgirls.
- Venomfangx returns to Youtube triumphantly! Thankfully this time around he brought less Christfaggotry but consequentially and sadly less drama for everyone to enjoy.
| Preceded by
|2010|| Succeeded by|