- Hatreon (Donate)
- Web IRC
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
After the world failed to end in 2012, another year rolled around. Filled with only some lulz and tragedy, 2013 was a year to remember... Not.
Need a recap of what happened last year? We've got you covered.
Dramatica Events from 2013
- Operation AstroMoot is conceived by /b/tards to send moot to space camp via a contest.
- It succeeds in both the UK and US contests, but Axe/Lynx disqualifies him in a display of ultra e-faggotry.
- Giovanna Plowman sucks a tampon on a YT video, gains e-fame.
- Obongo begins his second term of his presidency.
- From nigger cop to nigger hero
- "The hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. Fuck all of you." - TJ Lane
- /s4s/ is created as a joke board on 4chan, but is kept around as a board for funposting/ironic shitposting.
- 4chan would never be the same.
- DING DONG! THE WITCH IS DEAD!
- HASHTAG Margaret Thatcher
- First Topkek thread is started on /s4s/. Mods intervene, bump limit is removed, OC flourishes, and a meme is born.
- "could this be the birth of an ebin new meme?" - s4s
- Yeiner Perez has an episode
- PRISM exposed
- Paula Deen fired by The Food Network for using the word nigger
- Scooby Werkstatt is doxed on 4chan's /fit/ board. Tragedy ensues, Scooby deletes everything, and releases his tripcode.
- Chemical weapons are used in Syria, which in a few years, lead to a massive civil war started by the USA to destabilize the country for Israel
- Bashar Al-Assad, the president of Syria gets pwnd by the UN security council over having chemical weapons
- Encyclopedia Dramatica begins its yearlong Mexican vacation
- On October 1 the U.S. Government started a "Shut Down" which is what happens when congress forces federal government employees to forcibly go on strike just so congress can prove how big their penis is.
- Healthcare.gov is launched; Crashes and burns.
- October 2 Op Wreckingball managed to put Miley Cyrus in the news as being the victim of an elaborate hoax. In response she tweeted "I am the happiest girl in the world".
- In response to Op Wreckingball Sinead O'Connor told Miley Cyrus to "put your clothes on"
- The Americunt government continued to hold hearings into the NSA and its controversial use of data mining, including tracking people IRL by their use of their cell phone. In response the NSA said "We don't do that in America, the FBI does". The NSA then denied running a fake social networking site for the purpose of tracking everyones friends. Some argue that the FBI must be running that one too.
- After being convicted of war crimes it was decided that Charles Taylor would serve out his 50 year prison sentence for the murder of 220,000 people in the United Kingdom.
- OhInternet shuts down; No one cares.
- Onideus's reign of babbyfur autism comes to a crashing halt as he is booted from the ED kewl kids club in a fit of butthurt. The entirety of ED then proceeded to dance upon his grave.
- Toaster Steve attempts to an hero on cam for /b/, fails.
- News sites worldwide cover it, getting every detail wrong, like the Old Media often does.
- Meepsheep and CrackRabbit get married.
- ED witnesses its first wedding :^)
- Rustle League .
| Preceded by
|2013|| Succeeded by|