THIS PAGE IS BEING WATCHED BY ENEMIES OF THE LULZ.
BEWARE OF BUTTHURT REVISIONISM.
2B2T (short for 2builders2tools) is an anarchy Minecraft server first built by hausemaster in December 2010 and has been online ever since. As of February 2017, it's 74 months old, 2.1 terabytes in size, and at least 168,385 users have logged into the server at least once.
Once you've joined, you can't unjoin.
- 1 The Worst Minecraft Server Ever
- 2 Surviving on 2b2t
- 3 Devi Ever
- 4 Server is kill by maths
- 5 TheCampingRusher and the Rusherfag Invasion
- 6 AntVenom (aka haha lol nope)
- 7 How To Dupe Items on 2b2t
- 8 xBxTs
- 9 Reactions
- 10 Coords To Cool Places
- 11 Media
- 12 External Links
The Worst Minecraft Server Ever/b/ or /pol/; discussion of niggers and Hitler did nothing wrong are commonplace. With all this in mind, 2b2t has been characterized as "singleplayer with chat". Furthermore, if you are killed by someone, or your base is rekt, you are still too close to spawn and need to get further away from it.
The server has had on average about 30-50 users on it at any given point, with sometimes peaking to 80ish whenever a link is posted on reddit, or sometimes down to less than 10 when the server lag is atrociously slow. Pffft... fucking whiners. Of course this all changed when the Rushers invaded; lately there is an average of about 100-150 players on at any given moment.
Surviving on 2b2t
Since 2b2t is a Christian server, all you need to do is give your !praise to BibleBot, and all will be good.
But on the days BibleBot isn't online, you might need to consider some of the following ways to stay alive on 2b2t:
- Run far away from Spawn as possible. Find an axis (meaning, head towards either X=0 or Z=0) and get as far away from 0,0 as you can.
- In the past, there used to be Nether portals to help with this. But with all the Rusherfags clogging up the server, they've all been popped. You MIGHT get lucky and find a Nether portal that someone built; if you do, take it. Once you're in the Nether, same deal: head for an axis and get out of there.
- If you can't get into the nether, wood and food begins to appear maybe 3000 away from spawn.
- Trust no one. BTW, a good place for food can be found at 420,69,911.
- If you think you're safe, you're not. You're NEVER far enough away from spawn.
- That said, the further away from spawn you get, the SAFER you get, relatively speaking.
- Try to avoid building bases on any of the following locations:
- On the X or Z axis, or any diagonal axis (so neither 15000,0 or 15000,15000 or 0,15000 is safe)
- Anywhere within 10k of Spawn. Even within 100k of spawn is questionable
- At any whole number (10000,15000)
- At any interesting number (12345,Z or 31337,Z or 44444,Z etc)
- Near a nether portal. Those can be seen quite easily.
- Use hacks or die. Bare minimum you need:
- A Map (Voxelmap works fine)
- Chest finder (multiple chests in a row is a sign of a hidden base!)
- Trust no one. BTW, want to base with me??
- If you share your coords with anyone, consider your base rekt. Everyone in 2b2t exists to kill and steal, despite anything said otherwise.
- And ESPECIALLY don't share your coords publicly.
- If you find someone else's base, you have two options:
- Raid it and steal everything you can, and burn it to the ground, or,
- Slowly steal from it, piece by piece... enough to basically take everything, but not enough for them to catch onto what's going on.
- But in BOTH situations, you need to steal their shit from them. It's just plain common courtesy.
- Keep all your good, rare shit in your Ender Chest. Sometimes chests get wipes, but the data for your Ender chest is stored in your User data, not in the current chunk.
- Trust NO ONE. That said, if you need a hand, just let me know where you are and I'll bring you some food.
- Finally, if you need something fun to do, design a map.
- Shout stuff like "nigger", "the Jews did this", "Hitler did nothing wrong" in the chat, and leave Nazi symbols and shit like that all over the place.
- Only mods and admins can Green text. So if you're not an admin, you can't Green text. Alternatively, anyone who IS using Green text is an admin, so you can trust them.
- 2b2t has few mods, but one of which is a voting system. Mods and Admins and initiate a vote to do anything, such as to kill a single player, a specific group of players ("kill all veterans", "Kill all Rushers", etc), give someone food, etc. In order to vote, simply type "/kill [vote]", where [vote] is either Yes or No (this includes alternatives like "Y", "YES", etc). You can tell when other players have voted when you see > has voted next to their name. Whoever initiated the vote can see the results on their end and will act upon it after enough time has elapsed.
- The "Vortex Coalition" is just a giant inside joke. Don't take it seriously. It's a long story about where it came from, but it actually involved the LAST time 2b2t faced a surge of newfags. Eventually the same thing will happen to "TheCampingRusher".
Starting on February 14th, 2015 anti-GamerGate tranny Devi Ever tries to grief 2b2t under the username "jeezass", because it's was just another place where pro-GamerGate opinions were formed, and she/he/xi/whatever thought the neckbeards on 2b2t could be easily bullied (being autistic and such). But it never really worked. Five days later, Devi's email address was leaked, ending her 2b2t griefing campaign. Good riddance.
Server is kill by maths
So around late May 2015, someone figured out a way to find any player by messaging all players within a certain range, then move to a new location and messaging them again. If you do it enough times, you could figure out where a certain player is exactly, and thus track them down and kill them.
Needless to say this wasn't taken very well by many players on 2b2t, and eventually this hack was patched. But boy, sphincters were so tight during this time you'd think you were raping a 3 year old. Well, I mean, it's not like Minecraft autists are much older, let alone the type to visit 2b2t regularly.
TheCampingRusher and the Rusherfag Invasion
On June 1st, 2016, YouTube Let's Player, TheCampingRusher, made a video where they explore 2b2t and expose the server's existence to their huge fanbase, exploding the average user count to well over 200. Since then the server placed a 150 user limit and a 500+ user waitlist, while all the oldfags are hanging out at spawn trying to kill all the newfags which discovered the server through TheCampingRusher.
The fact that this has happened has basically dominated any and all discussion of 2b2t, and will do so for a long time. It'll be a long time before things return "back to normal"... and some oldfags are looking forward to that.
With all the Rusherfags clogging up the server, some new vocabulary sprang up, partially as a shibboleth to distinguish different players from one another.
- OLDFAG: Someone who has been on 2b2t since the beginning. Which is literally no one at this point.
- MIDDLEFAG: Someone who has been on 2b2t since 2013. Which is maybe everyone who calls themselves an "oldfag", including the self proclaimed "legendary player" Sato86.
- RUSHER: Someone who joined the server because of TheCampingRusher's videos, and is—sadly—proud of that fact. Do them a favor and kill any as soon as you see them. Unless you're a Rusher or any other Rusher subset (like a "Veteran" or "OG"), then do us all a favor and kill yourself instead.
- VETERAN: Rusher newfags who started playing on June 1st, 2016, trying to protect 2b2t from any Rusher newfags joing today. Can't let them ruin the server anymore! In fact, when all the Rusherfags are trying to kill "Veterans", they're really only just killing their own kind. Good; let them fight.
- FUN FACT: The mating call of the "Veteran" is "I'm a vet at spawn: give me food"
- OG: If any player calls themselves an OG, then they're obvious a newfag. This is because literally 100% of Rusher newfags are under the age of 12, and thus don't want to use the word "fag" because their Mom will ground them if they ever found out. Kill all "OGs" on sight. I mean, as if this wasn't obvious.
For a while there, no Middlefags exist on 2b2t, as the three hour queue just wasn't worth sitting through just to be able to login and having Vortex Coalition bots spam up the chat, and so everyone on the server was either a Rusherfag, Veteran, or OG. This is what people used to have to deal with, New and Oldfags:
But that has since changed...
AHAHAHA oh man
Now with the new Priority Queue system, it's the Rusherfags who have to wait 10+ hours in line, behind around 800-1000 other Rusherfags, and only just to get killed at spawn one they finally get in. Meanwhile,
Oldfags Middlefags get to cut in line... however they have to wait ten AGONIZING minutes in line. Maybe even MORE. OH THE HORROR! Of course all the Rusherfags consider the Priority Queue unfair. But fuck 'em.
Now if other issues could be resolved...
The Dupe Stash Cord Hack
LOL so someone found a way to dupe items by jumping and logging out at the same time, but doing it manually had a low success rate. Then someone else figured out a way to program a Minecraft client to log you out at the right time in order increase the success rate. But that isn't the funny part. What's funny is that someone released a Client which all the major """"oldfags"""" from the server used... but because they didn't pay any attention to what they had downloaded, it turned out that the Client leaked cords to the programmer.
Long story short: bye-bye dupe stash, bye-bye base! AHAHAHAH fucking morons
The Rushers have died off, the ones that survived have integrated (albeit rather faggily), FitMC is now just some random jerk off, verison 1.11 has basically made everyone's dupe stashes infinitely large and infinitely hidden (thanks to Shulker boxes)... so things have finally died down again. There's still more users on the server today than before the whole Rusherfag bullshit... but whatever.
In any case, surely this would be the last time some faggy Minecraft YouTuber with a million-plus subs makes a video about 2b2t, which in turn exposes the server to an invasion of a bunch more newfags, right?
AntVenom (aka haha lol nope)
How To Dupe Items on 2b2t
lol like I'm going to reveal that to you idiots here
Actually, let's get serious for a moment. Ways to dupe items exist, and have existed, in every version of Minecraft to date. This is a secret which every player will keep to themselves, lest Mojang or hausmaster patch it. But the ones that do get patched, well, they'll end up here.
Portal Dupe (1.7.x)
This one is simple: set up a bunch of rails leading into a Nether Portal, and then set up a minecart with a chest in it. Inside that chest, put in whatever items you want to dupe in it, and then push it along. Just as the minecard hits the portal, click on the chest and quickly take something out. What'll happen is the item will be in both the Nether and the Overworld at the same time, duplicating the item for just a short while... but just long enough to grab both items.
Jump Dupe (1.9.x)
As mentioned above, if you jumped, dropped an item, then logged out at the same time, there's a good chance you'll be able to dupe the item you dropped, assuming you timed it just right. There was a client that helped you do this, but it turned out to be a hacked client and the developer of that client got everyone's base cords. lol
Cactus Dupe (1.11.X)
It totally works. In fact, here's a video proving that it works.
Like 4chan, 2b2t has been subject to random mass exoduses for one reason or another. And just like 7chan, 8chan, and the slew of completely unoriginal Xchans, the xBxT clones basically just change the number and suddenly they have a new server.
True to its name, it's zero times the quality of all other xBxT servers combined.
Back in 2014, 2b2t was having lag issues which were extremely unbearable, even by 2b2t's own standards (a good day in 2016 was maybe 14 TPS). So apart from setting up 2b2t on a new map, another server was set up called 3b3t. It stayed up even after the original 2b2t lag issues were resolved, but has since gone offline.
Given the recent TheCampingRusher newfag surge, it would be nice if 3b3t came back... hint hint
Actually, as of July 7th, 2016, 3b3t has returned... but it's a new map, and it's run by iTristan, so it's practically worthless.
This clone started in June 2016. Not much is known about it other than that it's pretty cancerous. In fact, it was SO cancerous that it imploded and now no longer exists. Good.
This clone apparently started in June 2016 as well, and is maybe the largest clone server. With its size, however, comes increased cancer. Whatever you do, don't go there, because it's utter shit.
This server started on August 12, 2016 after many of the other clones. Probably still cancer though.
Another exodus server where some 2b2t oldfags have migrated to. It may be a decent worthy competitor to 2b2t, but so was 3b3t once upon a time. Only time will tell; at this point it's the second largest of the clone servers.
SilverKrownKing gets butthurt that 2b2t now has an ED article
As 2b2t became more and more well known, 2b2t regulars started to get more butthurt that their oldfag status is not getting the due respect they feel they deserve. As newfags begin to invade, suddenly no one gives a shit that someone has been playing on the server for the past several years, and that really starts to sting. Hey, we don't blame you; no one is truly dead until people cease to remember who you are and what you've done, and it's just not fair that newfags don't know or respect the thousands of hours you put into Minecraft.
So it goes without saying that the SEKRIT CLUB needs to be protected at ALL COSTS. And what better way than to attack ANYONE who reveals the secret of the SEKRIT CLUB?? So if you plan on doing that, here are some tips to help make sure anyone who reveals the SEKRIT is sufficiently devastated that they'll never consider revealing anymore SEKRITS anymore.
First off, when you find the person who revealed the SEKRIT, tell them something to scare the SHIT out of them and to let them know you're in a position of authority:
—SilverKrownKing, Encyclopedia Dramatica Admin, in the same way my uncle works at Nintendo
Now that you've clearly established that you're someone who can cause big trouble for anyone who reveals the SEKRIT, start threatening them:
—SilverKrownKing, totally not butthurt because the SEKRIT CLUB is no longer a SEKRIT
Finally, now that you have them cornered, let them know that their kind is no longer welcome:
—SilverKrownKing, content that he laid down the law.
But most importantly, remember that everyone who reveals the SEKRIT CLUB needs to be dealt with in a similar manner. You can't have a rare and secret server like 2b2t be revealed by the likes of someone on Encyclopedia Dramatica... or an article from Rock-Paper-Shotgun... or an article from Vice... or tons of YouTube videos... or regular posts about it on /v/ whenever Minecraft comes up... or tons of forum posts about it or referencing it on Facepunch... or on Minecraft server lists... No, this secret is something that NO ONE knows about and it should REMAIN a secret! So SilverKrownKing, you've made your point clear; this 2b2t article will cease to reveal any further information about 2b2t, like it's server location at 2b2t.org, or the location to some really cool sights, videos showing 2b2t in action, or even links to websites and other articles which share more about 2b2t. We also won't have discussions about you on the EDF2 forums either. None of that stuff will EVER be shared in this article anymore, OK?
Oh, here are some other gems from SilverKrownKing:
Of course SilverKrownKing tries to defend himself by visiting the ED forums and explain that this was all part of his glorious plan. Y'know, because HE IS THE ULTIMATE RUSEMASTER. I guess we have been hornswaggled by the ultimate rusemaster...
Coords To Cool Places
- (x0,z0): Spawn. In the past there was a Nether Portal out of Spawn, but it has since been removed to prevent TheCampingRusher newfags from escaping Spawn easily
- (x-65363,z5203): IMBJR's Forest Base, or at least one of his many bases.
- (x-87400,z22719): An Oremonger base, or at least one he helped build. Its demise was recorded in this imgur gallery.
- (y-11864,z-110623): A huge base made by iTristan, but has since been raided.
- (x-103522,z-148060): Oremonger's Mesa base, or at least what's left of it. It's a beautiful ruin, and its demise was depicted in a James Rustles video (see General Videos below)
- (x-180473,z-93443): A random base full of random stuff. Nothing special, but it would be a nice place for someone who wants to make it their home. ... oh wait
- (x10256,z130245): TheVortexCoalition's base, or at least it once was. What kind of idiot puts a portal INSIDE their base?
More coords can be found at 2b2t.online.
It's -4172144997902289642. Use this to find some YouTuber's base easier.
Tyrone & 2b2t: because we have nothing better to do
doctrzombie's Advanced Minecraft
Advanced Minecraft Presents: 2b2t - the world's worst server
Gay ass "Top Secret" Rusher recruiting video
(is it fake? OK I guess they were just PRETENDING to be retarded)
- Current 2b2t users (live updating)
- The server itself
- 2b2t Online - list of 2b2t coords
- The 2b2t Blog
- The Worst Place In Minecraft (article written before the Camping Rusher newfag invasion)
- Another gay ass 2b2t blog
2B2T is part of a series on
Visit the Gaming Portal for complete coverage.
|Featured article July 7 & July 8, 2016|
| Preceded by
|2B2T|| Succeeded by|