- Web IRC
- All cards are based on 4chan memes or Milhouse.
- Players take turns at playing cards or spamming desu.
- The winrar is whoever does not lose.
- The loser is whoever fails it.
- Wins and loses are determined by whoever has the funniest reason why they win or lose.
- The game ends when the pool closes.
THIS IS A FORCED MEME, DO NOT TRUST IT.
Game is played like infamous Britfag game Top Trumps. Both players have a deck of cards, doesn't matter which cards are in them or how many. Determine randomly who is the Attacker at the start.
- The Attacker flips over the top card of his deck.
- The Attacker picks one of the stats on the card (funny, annoy, meme, style, power, speed, or sexual) and says it out loud.
- The Defender flips over the top card of his deck.
- If the stat the Attacker chose is higher on his card than the Defender's, he takes both cards and puts them on the bottom of his deck, continuing play from the beginning, still the Attacker.
- If the stat the Attacker chose is higher on the Defender's card than his own, the Defender takes both cards and puts them on the bottom of his deck, becoming the Attacker and taking control, going back to the first step.
- If the chosen stat is the same on both cards (a tie), put both cards aside and play again from the beginning, the Attacker still in control. The next winner gets all the cards that have been set aside and puts them on the bottom of his deck.
- Once one of the players has no cards left, the game is over and the other player wins (even if there are cards set aside due to ties).
4chan Battlecards is part of a series on
Visit the Memes Portal for complete coverage.