Andrew Koenig was a subpar actor and humanitarian who recently hanged himself while in a bout of deep depression. Some argue it was the status of his life, some argue it was the state of the world, while this EDiot is fairly sure it had more to do with being known as that guy who played Boner on Growing Pains for the rest of his life. This is in direct opposition to his father that played Pavel Chekov on Star Trek and became a stalkingly well-loved figure to faggots everywhere.
Shit No One Cares About
- 1985-1989 - Played Richard "Boner" Stabone on Growing Pains. Srsly.
- 1985-1989 - Guest starred in episodes of My Two Dads, 21 Jump Street, My Sister Sam.
- 1990ish - Voiced a pair of characters on G.I. Joe.
- 1993ish - Had a minor role as some faggot on Deep Space Nine for like an episode.
- 2003 - Played the Joker in some underground Batman movie called Batman: Dead End.
- 2007 - Hosted some faggot show in the same vein as Rocky Horror Picture Show called The Boomerang Kid.
- 2007-2010 - Did behind the scenes work on a bunch of shit no one's ever heard of and isn't worth mentioning.
As you can see, Andrew peaked back in 1989 in his role as Boner. His father states that Andrew suffered from severe bouts of depression all his life. To anyone on the outside looking in, it's fairly easy to come to the conclusion that it began when he realized he was ensconced in the annals of history as "That Kid that Played Boner".
More Shit No One Cares About
Andrew became passionate about the Burmese and their exploitation at the hands of their Chinese overlords who were funding said military dictatorship. Dipshit stood in front of a float supporting the Chinese bid for the 2008 Olympics at the Tournament of Roses Parade. Such a noble action is reminiscent of the student standing before the line of tanks in the Tiananmen Square. He could have had an allergic reaction from those flowers or maybe even ended up with a bee-sting! Apparently his tampon was wedged up his ass because the security council of the United Nations refused to do anything about the Chinese. This had nothing to do with his suicide, but is still fucking stupid no matter how you look at it.
An Hero is Koenig
In February 2010, Boner apparently hung himself in the forest of a park he used to like to go to in Vancouver. He had shown warning signs of suicide in the previous days but his vapid, brain-dead friends apparently could not read them worth a shit. It makes perfect sense for someone to give away all their belongings with no plans to replace them. Kudos to you, retards. Way to be there for your son and friend. This is his life, all forty one years of it. Good fucking job.
| Andrew Koenig
is part of a series on
Andrew Koenig is part of a series on
Visit the Media Portal for complete coverage.