Anonymous Hijack NASA Slogan
On Saturday September 8th Wired Magazine's Loretta Hidalgo Whiteside had called for a new NASA slogan. Of course the
brilliant massive mistake was made to use the internet to gather public input on what the new slogan should be.
Once the brave freedom fighters of the internet got wind of this news, they immediately fucked Wired magazines shit entirely up. The sounds of F5 keys being repeatedly slapped could be heard any where kissless virgins had access to internets.
Fact: All but two on the top-rated page are Anon.
Fact: Anon came out tops.
Fact: Anon. Improving things everywhere.
Fact: None of Anon's slogans were chosen.
Some of the better suggestions for the new NASA Slogans
- NASA: Because we can.
- SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPZ
- All your space are belong to U.S.
- NASA: Billions Of Dollars Spent and Still No Death Star
- NASA, WE CAN DO BARRELROLLS
- In before Russia
- NASA: A Challenger Disappears
- NASA'S NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP, NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN, NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU
- Air resistance only makes our rockets harder!
- NASA - LOOKED AT MY KINGDOM I WAS FINALLY THERE TO SETTLE MY THRONE AS THE PRINCE OF BEL-AIR
- NASA: Serious Business
- NASA: We did WTC
- INSERT MEME HERE
Eventually the Wired Science Server Crashes - WIN
Anonymous Hijack NASA Slogan is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.