Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Aqua Teen Hunger Force is a not gay cartoon on Cartoon Network's gay Adult Swim programming block that is a thinly veiled attempt at dubiously playing into stoner and frat boy humor and functions as a prime marketing scheme in forcing memes in nearly every line of dialog. It features the misadventures of the Aqua Teen Hunger Force, a band of talking meat and non-meat fast food products.
The Great Show
The show consists of a talking educated-monkey box of fries, an annoyingly high-pitched beverage container and a little spastic wad of meat. Their fat disgruntled neighbor Carl is an exact portrayal of the loud and uncouth behavior of citizens in New Jersey. The plot of each show involves them sitting around the house and then some stuff happens. No, srsly. These crazy events usually fuck them up (especially Carl) beyond recognition, as viewable in the gallery below.
For season 8 the title was changed to Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1 because FUCK YOU, thats why. Not to out do themselves, it was changed next season to Aqua Something You Know Whatever to show how much they care about their dedicated fanbase.
The Mooninites, Ignignokt and Err, are two dysfunctional 8-bit sprites from the moon who try to skim through life solely by virtue of a massive superiority complex. The most popular of all the "villains", they steal the show with such stunts as landing in their pixel spaceship, involving Meatwad in their nefarious plans, and terrorizing whole cities full of retards (such as Boston):
After season 2 it was decided that the show's other antagonists didn't matter.
They Made a Movie or Something
The Last One Forever and Ever (For Real This Time) (We Fucking Mean It)
On August 23, the show had came to an end. Everyone got butthurt at Adult Swim for cancelling their favorite show, which has been on the air for 15 fucking years!
In the final episode, Frylock dies of AIDS, Master Shake dies of an allergic reaction to clams, and Meatwad has sex with a woman and has half-meat, half-human kids and then Carl moves away and eventually dies chocking on Pizza Hut's hot dog crusted pizza.
However on August 30, Adult Swim trolled everyone by airing the real finale where the events in the last episode never actually happened and apparently Frylock, Master Shake, Meatwad, and Carl become immortal due to some shampoo and start a religious cult.
- There was once an episode featuring a horrible dog-thing (named Hand-Banana by Meatwad) who's only purpose was to rape Carl.
- As in real life, many bizarre things happen to the Aqua Teens. Like dealing with talking mold and summoning a giant zombie chicken.
- You can tell an ATHF fanboy apart from other fanboys by their incessant recitation of ATHF memes, which make no sense whatsoever outside of their original context. Thus, ATHF fanboy-ism is often misdiagnosed as multiple personality disorder or schizophrenia.
- There was once an episode where they said the word "DICK" at least 100 times.
- Providers of the Mooninite attack on Boston.
- Explosions are the most important plot device.