Anyone asking for donations to pay the server bills is trying to scam you.
At first I was like X, but then I was like Y
At first I was like X, but then I was like Y is a meme that first appeared way back in 2004. As usual, this sad excuse for humor was deemed shit by the interbutts and then flushed down the toilet with the rest of the turds.
This meme is so simple in usage that even you could do it. Of course, you shouldn't, because it is one of the worst forced, forgotten memes of the century.
- Take a screencap or picture of someone with one expression and/or superimpose "At first I was like Y,".
- Insert the words "But Then..." at the bottom of the first picture.
- Take a screencap or picture of that same person with a different expression and/or superimpose "But then I was like X."
- Be brutally beaten for forcing a shitty meme.
An instance of situation:
moot: 4chan is closing its website...
moot: because we're moving to a new hosting server.
- Forced Meme
- In before X
- Where is your X now?
- X FUCKING Y
- X is not your personal army
- X Y is X
- X? in my Y?
- The Jewish Gold Diggers have an on-topic disease-ridden page full of stolen shit. Steal it back for GREAT JUSTICE.
- MacroChan's Great Library of this meme.
At first I was like X, but then I was like Y is part of a series on
Visit the Memes Portal for complete coverage.