BANTOWN PUBLIC LICENSE
Version 1.0, August 2005
Copyright (C) 2005 Bantownian Software Development Group Dial 888-LOL-WHAT for more information. Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.
The licenses for most software are designed to allow you to use the software in a legitimate enterprise. By contrast, the Bantown Public License is intended to make sure you can only use software for criminal conduct. Minor technical infractions not counting; you not only must break the law, you must piss all over the spirit of it as well.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION
0. This License Agreement applies to any software library or other program which contains a notice placed by the copyright holder or other authorized party saying it may be distributed under the terms of this Bantown Public License (also called "this License"). Each licensee is addressed as "you".
A "library" means a collection of software functions and/or data prepared so as to be conveniently linked with application programs (which use some of those functions and data) to form executables.
A "Library", below, refers to any such software library or work which has been distributed under these terms. A "work based on the Library" means either the Library or any derivative work under copyright law: that is to say, a work containing the Library or a portion of it, either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated straightforwardly into another language. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in the term "modification".)
"Source code" for a work means the preferred form of the work for making modifications to it. For a library, complete source code means all the source code for all modules it contains, plus any associated interface definition files, plus the scripts used to control compilation and installation of the library.
A "Program", below, refers to any such program or work, and a "work based on the Program" means either the Program or any derivative work under copyright law: that is to say, a work containing the Program or a portion of it, either verbatim or with modifications and/or translated into another language. (Hereinafter, translation is included without limitation in the term "modification".)
The "Content", below, refers to a Program, Source code, and/or Library distributed under this License.
1. This License disallows all uses of Content unless it's intended use qualifies for one of the exemptions outlined in section 2 of the Terms and conditions.
2. You may do whatever the fuck you please with the Content provided you commit in the use of the Content at least three violations of any the following parts of the United States Criminal Code:
- 18 U.S.C. § 231 Civil Disorders
- 18 U.S.C. § 371 Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States
- 18 U.S.C. § 372 Conspiracy to impede or injure officer
- 18 U.S.C. § 798 Disclosure of classified information
- 18 U.S.C. § 842 Distribution of explosive materials
- 18 U.S.C. § 1029 Fraud and Related Activity in Connection with Access Devices
- 18 U.S.C. § 1030 Fraud and Related Activity in Connection with Computers
- 18 U.S.C. § 1362 Communication Lines, Stations, or Systems
- 18 U.S.C. § 1367 Interfering with the operation of a satellite
- 18 U.S.C. § 1464 Broadcasting obscene language
- 18 U.S.C. § 1507 Obstruction of justice, picketing or parading
- 18 U.S.C. § 1508 Recording, listening to, or observing proceedings of grand or petit juries while deliberating or voting
- 18 U.S.C. § 1531 Partial-birth abortions
- 18 U.S.C. § 1751 Presidential and Presidential staff assassination, kidnapping, and assault
- 18 U.S.C. § 2101 Riots
- 18 U.S.C. § 2153 Destruction of war material, war premises, or war utilities
- 18 U.S.C. § 2510 et seq. Wire and Electronic Communications Interception and Interception of Oral Communications
- 18 U.S.C. § 2701 et seq. Stored Wire and Electronic Communications and Transactional Records Access
- 18 U.S.C. § 3121 et seq. Recording of Dialing, Routing, Addressing, and Signaling Information
3) No warranty expressed or implied.