Do not mix!
YouTube Videos About BitView
The userbase on BitView is sometimes like VidLii but with more spics who haven't learned proper English, but other times the userbase is very normal. This is mainly because these two websites have identical communities with many of the same members. Edray is even back to talk about lard, plums, and conservatism once more. It is also a known fact that many spics have chosen this website as their home, since VidLii is too German for them. Most videos are also shitposting but with even less entertaining users since of the community here would rather use VidLii making this website pointless if your here looking for a viable alternative to YouTube rather than a throwback to the internet during 2005. For people who want to see 2005 YouTube return, this is a good recreation. Most videos on here are poorly made YouTube Poops using the same stale dated memes about Weegee pingas toast dinner that have somehow not died yet. The Minecraft, Roblox, Goanimate, and BFDI kiddies are back as well to once again deliver quality content. Drama from VidLii can also carry over to BitView with many of the same videos being re-uploaded from VidLii. With BitView's users providing such memorable content, BitView is sure to be a place to thrive.
How the Average BitView User Spends Their Day
BitView people are the type of people that know how to spend their day wisely. These people are known for jacking themselves off to Roblox porn while living in the Mexican ghetto with their fellow MS-13 buddies. These people are in a serious mental health condition known as dying alone. To the average BitView user, dying alone is more than a game to them but a feeling that transcends to their own meaning of their own lives. In other words, the same people that go on BitView are the same people that love to watch paint dry for hours.
There was a time when the Videos page was spammed with gore and child porn by some mentally ill spic while the mods were asleep, scratching their balls or jacking off to furry porn and was deleted the day after. It is a proven fact that the moderation in this site is shitty, however the moderation in this site is less shittier than Vidlii's.
- Sudeurion - The same shitty moderator from VidLii that was hired after AM was elected admin. If you upload a copyrighted video he will be sure to get rid of it.
- Formidable - AM's right hand man on VidLii. He's not really notable here.
- JonBot - Founder of Cosmic Media LLC. He is known for his work with Vanillo along with AM who is developing it.
- Nevermind - Not really notable admin. One of the two admins that are exclusive to BitView.
- Animacreep - Known for his animations on VidLii and is under-aged. The website trusted him to mod and so far he has been a good admin. Also an exclusive moderator to BitView.
- Vistafan12 - One of the first mods here and was chosen by Jan back when he did all the work.
- The Website Itself: http://www.bitview.net
- The BitView Promo (It's the same as VidLii's) : http://www.bitview.net/watch.php?v=9xFyXt6JKhP
- How to Download BitView Videos - http://www.bitview.net/watch.php?v=DSdrlnijpwb
- Look its me at the zoo again - http://www.bitview.net/watch.php?v=hvR8H1WHEYK
- Edray's video that was viewbotted in both here and VidLii - http://www.bitview.net/watch.php?v=Mi93E0ghmVS
- VidLii - The sister site to BitView and also more notable
- Zippcast - The inspiration for both VidLii and BitView
- YouTube - BitView is a 2005 throwback to this site.
|BitView is part of a series on WHY IS THERE AN ARTICLE?|
is part of a series on Web 1.0
is part of a series on
|Web 2.0 Concepts|
Social networking • Social networking sites • Blogging • Blogosphere • Hashtag • Memorial Page Tourism • PHP • Hypercube • Podcasting • Wikiing • Ajax • Ruby on Rails • Internet Humanitarianism • X is not your personal army • Unfriending • Unsubscribing • User-generated content • iTunes Store • Verification
|Web 2.0 Sites|
anonmgur • Answerbag • Bebo • Blingee • Blogtv • Broadcaster • Buzzfeed• ChaCha • Del.icio.us • DeviantART • digg • Dreamhost • DuckDuckGo • eBay • Facebook • Farm Town • Foursquare • Gossip Report • Hawkee • Hulu • Instagram • justin.tv • Kialo • Klout • last.fm • LiveJournal • LiveVideo • mycrib • MySpace • Newgrounds • Ning • Quora • Rap Genius • Reddit • Salon • slashdot • Stickam • Tay • Tumblr • Twitter • Wikipedia • Xanga • Yahoo! Answers • YouTube
|People of Web 2.0|
| BitView is part of a series on National Socialists|
Click topics to expand
卐 卐 卐
BitView is part of a series on
Visit the Sites Portal for complete coverage.
BitView is part of a series on
Visit the Social Media Portal for complete coverage.