- Hatreon (Donate)
- Web IRC
THIS PAGE IS BEING WATCHED BY ENEMIES OF THE LULZ.
BEWARE OF BUTTHURT REVISIONISM.
|Hey!|| This article isn't lulz just yet, but its coverage can spark a lollercoaster.
You can help by people who delete shit, and vandalizing their user pages.
See this article on Google? Want to add something?
|This article needs a serious clean up|
BlueshineWolf, real name Nicole Jordan Mohler, (also known by her fans as "Nikki" or "Moon" @[email protected]) is a 18-year-old girl|18-year-old furry/wolfaboo bible thumping Christian (currently attending Valencia Community College in Florida) is most noted for two things: creating unremarkable sparkledog characters and then throwing a bitchfit when people don't start fapping to them. She is currently whoring herself out to her fans by selling $30 figurines of her sparkledog character Assuva, as well as giant posters of her wolf characters, which have been confirmed by several sources to be "creepy as shit."
Despite the fact that she is only a high school student, Blueshine has already elected herself Queen of the Wolves and will proceed to sic her mindless fans on you if you dare to critique her beautiful artwork. This infamous wolfaboo has a very large reputation for being known as "overbearing", dramatic, a thief, self-obsessed, egotistic, and has it in her head that she'll become a famous Disney animator directly out of high school. Still owing many, many people commissions from 2009, but spending most of her time drawing fanart from My Little Pony, and talking about how great she thinks she is as an artist and as a person. On the contrary to her belief, the majority of people who know her (approximately 92+%) see her as a horrible person, nothing less. Though her newer art is enjoyable to many, her attitude and personality has been known to anger hundreds of people ("hundreds" not being exaggerated, since she is well known for starting drama, and of course, her ego).
No matter how hard some people try to like her, many have been known to say "It's just to hard to do because of who she is as a person." Though Nikki was once liked by possible thousands, her popularity now is only founded upon her fighting with anyone who says even the slightest thing negative about her, and then she goes off and praises herself in large paragraphs (mostly seen on her tumblr page). Not only is she self-obsessed, as stated, but she's ripped off many people out of their money, promising to draw for them. Most people haven't received their commissions from 4 years ago. Yes, 4 years. Somehow, she still thinks everyone at Disney will love her. She visits Disney often, being that she lives about 15 minutes away from there, but what good will that do her? Regardless of how close she lives, or how good she may be at drawing wolves and ponies (that's about all she draws), she fails to realize how much more it will take to get her in to the animation studios (not that she even animates much at all anyways). And being known as a thief...what good will that do her? She has too much against her for anyone to like her, frankly. Nikki definitely has the mind and maturity of a young child, and not in the good way, whatsoever.
- Bragging about herself won't do her good.
- Stealing money from people over the internet (can get her arrested actually...) and won't do her any good.
- Drawing nothing but wolves and My Little Pony fandom won't do her any good.
- Throwing a bitchfit at anyone who even says "She needs to draw more than wolves" won't get her anywhere.
- Not accepting critique from anyone won't get her anywhere.
- Riding roller coasters at Disney won't get her anywhere in the studios.
- Pretending to be close friends with all the animators in the studios will not get her anywhere.
- Tracing photos of actual wolves won't get her anywhere.
- Stealing the designs of her characters form other wolf artists won't get her anywhere.
- Poorly constructing her character an basing them all off of herself while giving them godlike characteristics won't get her anywhere.
All of the above statements are only a few of the dramatic references observed by others. Nikki has become quite the hated person, for very good reasons. Several reasons for that matter. People have tried to "give her a second chance", but after leaving DeviantART.com (her place of origin) and then after a year, announcing her "major comeback" on tumblr, she has been seen as an even worse person then she was 1-4 years ago. She's turned into quite the bitch. Overconfident. Self-obsessed. Dramatic as always. Cocky. Childlike. Spoiled. Hotheaded. A Thief. Egotistic. Etc..... She definitely doesn't deserve what she has, by any means.
- 1 Twilight Spirits
- 2 Other Never-Been-Finished-Masterpeices
- 3 Disney
- 4 Fantardation
- 5 Journals
- 6 The Bullshit Times
- 7 Leaving deviantART?!
- 8 Currently
- 9 Thefts and Fraud
- 10 A New Location
- 11 Totally Original Characters
- 12 BUT IT'S MY STYLEEE!
- 13 I DO NOT WANT YOUR FUCKING CRITIQUE.
- 14 Museum and Gift Shop
- 15 Twilight Spirits - Animooted!
- 16 Blueshine Vs. Fanbase
- 17 Fanart to Our Hero <3
- 18 External Links
- 19 See Also
Blueshine's pride and joy is her comic, inventively titled Twilight Spirits (yes, fucking Twilight) that she made when she was 12. Yes, fucking 12. She never dropped the generic sparkleshit she thought up of like everyone else did at the age. Unlike Moonshine, she never dropped the stupid shit and moved on to her senses. This completely original and thrilling tale tells the story of a young sparklewolf named Moon who goes on an epic journey to find... to find...well, you see, BlueshineWolf is too busy fapping over her own artwork to even bother finishing her comic. After a thrilling 13-page run, she's halted work on Twilight Spirits to work on a new comic about a wolf living in Japan who takes karate lessons. It ended up being yet ANOTHER comic that she never
finished started. Way to go, Blueshine!
Despite the fact that the comic has no plot or substance, despite the fact that Blueshine has stopped thinking about it, and despite the fact that she refuses to discuss it, she has somehow managed to attract a humongous number of fans to her shitty comic despite that she never fucking finished it, always says she's going to finish it, and makes up excuses to evade her angry fantards on WHY she didn't finish it. Repeat.
Edit as of 10/23/11: BullShitWolf is still trying to revive her retarded comic. 
Hopefully the fucking 2012 Apocalypse happens before then. Oh, and we can only hope she'll be the first to perish in Hell. The website has remained the same for nearly two years, with no updates whatsoever. And yet, she still tries to sell toys of her stolen character for nearly $40...and one of the very few "fans" she has seems to insist on getting her posters printed, even though the comic will never come.
Truly a master of her craft.
No more Twilight?
Not only is she obsessing over Twilight Spirits, Nikki has also mentioned Genisis (more magic wolves), Okinawa-Te (gay wolves that do karate), and several more unfinished comics. Why she persists, no one seems to understand. She'd rather spend all her time taking commission money and making crappy fanart than actually working in owed art and her comics that she never shuts up about. She considers herself an "art master" and yet, has little to show. None of her prized comics have ever really been shown, nor completed, some not even shown. She's mentioned approximately 5 projects in total, all relating to the same concept: Magical wolves with godlike qualities that somehow relate to Nikki herself. The most she's ever shown for any of her comics is concept art, if that, and in some cases, toy designs to make more money. She'll make websites for her comics, but never completes any of them, nor will she ever. This is just one of the many reasons why so many people have turned away from her.
- Flap about comic
- Post concept art for one or two characters
- Create a toy design of the a main character
- Sell toy for $35+
- Put comic on hold because she's "too busy to draw it"
- Draw fanart of other crap, forgetting she's "busy"
- Posts blogs/journals about how she's working on her comic again
- Draws a character or two
- Becomes "busy" again
- Draws more fanart for a year or so
- "Here comes the comic!!!"
- Sells more toys and shuts up about comic
///Repeat/// That's her work process in a nutshell.
— Srsly, u gaiz
Because we all know Disney wants to take in a cookie cutter cliche sparkledog story that wasn't even finished, that was also made by a 18 year old girl, right? (cuz hur granny gawt sick and died omg :[) More excuses for not doing owed art for 4 years. There's an excuse for everything with her. Figures.
Since Nikki lives in Florida, 15 minutes away from Disney (as she's said before) she thinks that by taking many trips, that she'll become a famous animator, failing to realize that you have to animate in order to become an animator, let alone drawing more then wolves and ponies... After attending the Pixar's Master Class in Chicago, Illinois and taking a photo of herself with one of the animators, she claims to have "connections" (being that she thinks she's now friends with them all) she thinks it'll be a cakewalk for her into the animation studios (ahem...located in California. Not Florida....). All throughout high school, she has had the idea in her head that she'll be a "famous red carpet animator" without attending college, simply because "she's just that famous and talented". But of course, anyone who tells her that she needs to spend more time practicing and learning, she will not hesitate to yell, throw a fit, and make a public argument on how great she thinks she is, and how everyone "has no idea what they're talking about. They don't understand and need to know their facts before talking to her. BAM ;) "(Yes, she's said that...including the immature "BAM ;)" remark. And somehow she calls herself a "mature 18-year-old." I'd certainly think not. She's definitely lost a passion for art, and now only focuses on money and fame. Ironically though, she's been known to completely ignore comments from 98% of her fanbase (not that she has much of a fanbase anyways...) and only replies to her comments when they're very detailed about how much the other person seems to like her art. Then, and only then, has she ever replied to her comments, only to say "thanks" and then she actually goes on about how she agrees with them and to give herself more praise. Of course, we all know this isn't the kind of person who Disney should be hiring for anything. Let's hope they do a very detailed background check................
Of course, since Blueshinewolf is too much of a pussy to fight her own fights, she gets her fans to fight them for her. Since her Granny died fans have been ass-patting her and violently defending her even more than before. However what they do not know is that this is yet another excuse, or perhaps lie, as to why her comics will never be finished.
— Butthurt response
Later in the months, her once-fans are starting to turn on her, realizing that her piece of shit comic will never come to be.
As a response to all of the anger from her fans, she will come up with any and all excuses as to why she will never make them, (see above).
The basic jist of her journals is basically saying that she is too busy fapping to whatever sparkleart she tends to make. It is also seen on her Youtube page that, while not working on commissions, she plays a game called Feralheart. A game like Wolf Quest, only with more sparkles.
Truly professional, I might say!
The Bullshit Times
Now featuring some of the memories that remind us all who nikki is as a person....
- Look! She has such compassion for her sister, because she feels like her art is amazing, and wants more people to praise her. ;)
"she's a great artist!!" "jk! :)" Wait...what?! Bitch move on blueshinewolf's part. Of course.
wait... she was 12 when she posted this?? Wow. She's been self centered for a LONG time. >3>
- So lets get something straight....
She goes to Disney all the time. She has expensive art equipment. And yet a DA premium is so much for her to buy?! wow. >3>' When in doubt, BEG FOR MONEY!! Yup. Poor Nikki. She not having a subscription is more important then giving that money to a homeless shelter.
More BAAAWs Well, people have known she's a thief since she was 12!! That says a lot.
SO POPULAR LOLOLOLOL!!!1!!!11!!!one!!1!!111!!
- So, basically, she's saying she IS her "OC", Moon.....so she writes stories about herself as the daughter of a Goddess who has magical powers..?
- BEING 12 IS SO HECTIC IMMA HOLD MY COMIC FOR THE THIRD TIME!!! (3rd time promised so far...and she's 12 when she said this..)
When Nikki has no attention, Nikki is pissed. owo
Nikki's final solution to the whole problem... getting her
sister sockpuppet to end the war for her.
The easy way out of giving her fans what they've been waiting for for so long... blaming the "trolls and flamers", and backing out. So much for all those empty promises, eh?
Her leaving has also earned her a dA article.
Never left the interwebz but is returning anyway for more fame and glory on DA.
As her latest account, shows it's really her despite being asked if this were true on her Tumblr account. Nikki states this new account is a fraud because in the user name it has the number 2 in it which she says she'd never use despite using numbers on her Youtube account, . Nikki once gain is caught in the act (this time too easily) of lying her ass off in order to cover her sparkle tracks.
BlueShineWolf can't wait to return to the internet for more fame (and also money) so she as recently announced a "major comeback" and is making an attempt to pwn all you bitches. So far, this isn't working so well, especially after getting her ass handed to her by WolfRevolution2012. BSW's way of "fighting back" is to write insanely longass paragraphs on how much she doesn't care, failing to realize, that once again, she's starting a huge mess of drama, and showing the world that yes, she does care about her "haters". In the 1-2 years that she's been gone from deviantART, she's actually gotten more immature than she was when she first left. She still has the idea in her head that by living "15 minutes away from Disney, she'll have immediate access to becoming a professional animator right out of high school." Just because she met an animator while attending the Pixar's Master Class in Chicago, she automatically assumes knowing him will make her a "famous animator", even thought she's desperately lacking ambition and a lot of much needed skills. The fact that she bases every fucking character after herself doesn't help either. She's officially been dubbed the biggest mary-sue-wolfaboo the internet has ever known. Seeing as how she is acting now, her thousands of fans have been reduced dramatically to a small few. The rest have now realized what she's become, and they've turned away from her. BSW has failed to realize that, and sees herself as a major celebrity in the art world, again, failing to realize that there are hundreds of incredible artists, far better than her, but of course she expect attention and claims that there's "something wrong with the internet" whenever she posts something that no one comments on. Growing up in a rich family sure fucked her up. Her life has been easy, and she's gotten whatever she wanted. Her spoiled rotten hide is what will be her downfall one day, and it serves her right. Not only have people turned away from her, some have admitted to being afraid to talk to her because of how rude and egotistic she is. Not only does BSW "looove Disney", she also seems to love cutting people down to make sure that no one stops her in becoming famous. It's best to block her ahead of time to avoid harassment from the stupid bitch.
Word of advice to BlueShitWolf: You don't have haters. You have thousands of people who clearly see that you're a fucking egotistic douchebag.
Thefts and Fraud
Known customers of Nikki whom have yet to receive their payed for commissions:
If this lazy fucktarded good for nothing cunt still owes you a commission please post your notice onor profile page with evidence of how much you spent on her furfaggot ass.
So aside from the following users above still not getting their owed, ED went far back into her past on deviantart to see other possibilities of who she may still owe art too. And here is the following with dates. Apparently, according to one user BSW stole art from someone simply editing it. In total, there are roughly 49 known counts of theft and dishonored commitments regarding art, both paid for by others, and the rest, just agreements that Nikki completely ignored. A few of those whom have commissioned her have considered pressing criminal charges for not receiving their paid-for art. Sadly, for the others, no legal action can be taken. Other research has shown that some of Nikki's art is, in fact, traced from other users, and actual images found in a Google search.
Other deals Nikki has made, to whom she owes art to:
1.Trade? Request? March 19, 2007 Completed???
2.Trade. April 30, 2007 Completed???
3.Trade. April 30, 2007 Completed???
4.Trade. April 30, 2007 Completed???
5.3,000th Kiriban April 30, 2007 Completed???
6.3,000th Kiriban April 30, 2007 Completed???
7.3,000th Kiriban April 30, 2007 Completed???
8.Commission May 2, 2007 Completed???
9.Request May 14, 2007 Completed???
10.Request May 14, 2007 Completed???
11.Request May 14, 2007 Completed???
12.Request May 14, 2007 Completed???
13.Request May 14, 2007 Completed???
14.Request May 23, 2007 Completed???
15.Request May 23, 2007 Completed???
16.Request May 23, 2007 Completed???
17.Request May 23, 2007 Completed???
18.Request May 24, 2007 Completed???
19.Art Trade May 28, 2007 Completed???
20.Art Trade May 28, 2007 Completed???
21.300th Watcher Request June 19, 2007 Completed???
22.Art Trade June 22, 2007 Completed???
23.Art Trade June 22, 2007 Completed???
24.Art Trade June 22, 2007 Completed???
25.Art Trade June 22, 2007 Completed???
26.Art Trade June 22, 2007 Completed???
27.Contest Prize August 1, 2007 Completed???
28.Contest Prize August 1, 2007 Completed???
29.Contest Prize August 1, 2007 Completed???
30.Art Trade August 5, 2007 Completed???
31.Art Trade August 5, 2007 Completed???
32.Art Trade August 5, 2007 Completed???
33.Art Trade August 5, 2007 Completed???
34.Art Trade August 5, 2007 Completed???
35.Art Trade August 5, 2007 Completed???
36.Art Trade September 21, 2007 Completed???
37.Art Trade September 23, 2007 Completed???
38.Art Trade September 23, 2007 Completed???
39.Art Trade September 23, 2007 Completed???
40.Art Trade September 23, 2007 Completed???
41.Art Trade September 23, 2007 Completed???
42.Art Trade September 23, 2007 Completed???
43.Art Trade September 23, 2007 Completed???
44.Art Trade September 23, 2007 Completed???
45.Art Trade September 23, 2007 Completed???
46.Art Trade September 23, 2007 Completed???
47.Kiriban September 23, 2007 Completed???
A New Location
As of 1/3/2012, Nikki has moved to Fur Affinity under a NEW identification. But her ugly shit style is so easily recognizable now, she's fooling no one but herself. After creating this account, she seems to have left it dead, until someone got the nerve to post her art of FA. As usual, BSW haaaad to act all "oh I don't care about haters but I'll make myself look all cool now" and post 6 shit drawings for lolz.
Nikki currently resides on tumblr under the annoying name AwesomeCoolWhip. After complaining constantly on deviantart about how she "has a better life outside of the internet, and is to busy for it", she spends nearly 24/7 reposting crap on her tumbr page. Her new obsession seems to be the greedy Once-ler from the cheaply made movie "The Lorax" and crap drawings from My Little Pony. She's even taken the liberty to praise herself in how "amazing" and "beloved" she thinking her art is in everyone else's mind.
Guuys. I’ve been getting insane feedback on my pony art. People have been sending my stuff into EQD and such, and the response on Tumblr has been overwhelming…So I’m tempted on making an Etsy shop to sell some high quality prints of my work. Not just pony art, but other things people would want to see from me. I’m going to try it out because I need a good income of cash. I’m going into my art studies in college and I don’t have enough money to afford what I need to go through. Plus I’m scraping pennies just to afford a tuition for my dream college. I’ve been debating this for a long time, And I’m sure a few of you guys would like to have some prints of ponyl. Thanks for the love guys. I’ll post further updates about my decision soon!
AS usual, BSW keeps her kind focuses on fame and money. That's one thing we all know will never change.
Totally Original Characters
- Assuva: This glaringly bright red wolf is the main target of her h8rs. It is not the trolls' fault, however, that she picked a name that starts with ass. But you see, according to Blueshine, having a character with disproportionate anatomy and 100% saturation coloring does not make him a sparkledog. Exhibit 1 as to why she is a retard.
The fact that blueshinewolf is constantly trying to convince people that she's never copied anything is completely ridiculous. How on earth does she think that no one would ever notice this?! Undeniable proof that she's ripped off her characters. Kay Fedewa's character Blade came long before ASSuva.
- Moon: Note the ttly original name. Despite the fact that Moon has anime hair and is white with unnatural bright fucking blue markings, Blueshine insists she is not a sparkledog. Like any good main character, Moon has several very original rage forms she can switch into. She's also an emo pussy Mary Sue of a wolf who lives in Japan and speaks with a British accent. Oh, and she's the alpha of her pack and the CHOSEN one to save her pack, of course. Way to fuckin' go.
Another thing about her character is: that it’s STOLEN!!! Yes, stolen. Bullshit have stolen Moon’s design from -> Airukitty23 and Koalakitty23. Just look at the date: 2005!!! OMG! And what about our lovable Shitwolf: first pic of Moon in her gallery, it's from 2008. Freaking 3 years later.
— BSW fails to recognize a clone when she sees one
Here we have Blueshine, bawwing in her journal when people pointed out the many similarities between her and Kay Fedewa's comic BBA - both have red wolves, dire wolves, giant wolf wars, and a female character with rage mode. Not to mention the nearly identical designs and styles.
Blueshine was pissed by the accusations and seemed to conveniently forget that a few weeks prior she'd posted this:
—BSW cares about her brilliant original characters
Got that, people? One comic can't claim red and black wolves as their own! That's totally unfair! But if you make a red and black wolf, Blueshine will jump your ass. Oh hello, hypocrisy.
BUT IT'S MY STYLEEE!
Blueshine constantly receives constructive criticism from artists who can actually fucking draw and know what they're talking about regarding her deformed doggies. However, she has never been known to reply to the comments. Uncharacteristic of your typical tartlet: the typical reaction would be to suck up to the popular and talented artists.
But it's okay guys, because it's just her totally unique style! She is the epitome of originality. She totally did not rip off Ginga.
Blueshine has ripped off pretty much every sparkledog on the face of the Internet; having even traced several drawings from cartoons for a while, judging by the huge style changes before discovering Kay Fagewa and her beautiful comic. http://s744.photobucket.com/albums/xx83/MirrorZan/?action=view¤t=copied.jpg Can't forget BSW's origional character, ASSuva!!
When Blueshine discovered Kay, she saw the light that day and decided to write a shitload of journals saying she will one day make a comic featuring colourful wolves. Nikki has been known to copy several of Kay's characters, but the most noted copy is her character, Assuva, copied from Kay's character, Blade.
The Animu Movement
People got suspicious so she ripped off animu style when she noticed it getting popular. Within a few submissions, Blueshine went from this style to this shit, and we knew she had finally settled on the horribly deformed Ginga Densetsu Crackhead style and lived happily ever after. Her wolves have huge heads, dipped backs, and maws that look like annoying rectangles just thrown together and are always open in a "GASP" expression throughout her whole comic. The only difference between Ginga and Blueshine is that Ginga doesn't have fucking ridiculously huge ears half the size of their heads, and hers are way more furry than necessary.
BlueshineWolf is the only person who can draw worse dog anatomy than Ginga.
Creation of a "Master"
But this isn't enough for her, oh no. Like many Tartlets, Blueshine will defend her sparkledog art to the death. It's her style guys! She can draw whatever she wants! Forget all that garbage about color theory, symbolism, and cohesive designs! And forget if someone else already owns the character, or one similar to it! If she wants it, she'll have it. If you don't like it? She'll throw a fit (though she "doesn't care" what you say), and block you. There are honestly no known characters of Nikki's that are actually original, and not copied or stolen from other users on DeviantART.com, or any where else on the internet. Submission dates contribute to this fact.
Nikki's new obsession for some time was big cats! By some miracle, they actually have natural colors. It seems as if she had just discovered feline artists such as Dolphy, Evana, and Balaa. That, or she just finished watching The Lion King. Of course she can't draw them though, without giving them the anatomy of a dog. Nikki is well known for striving for attention, normally in the form of "drawing-for-show". Whenever something becomes popular, that's what Nikki will trend, (example: Homestuck, Wrech-It Ralph, My Little Pony, Gravity Falls, etc...). She jumps on various bandwagons for as long as it's popular, then moves on to somehting else, just so she can get flooded with attention. It has been noted that several of her newer "fanart" has been either heavily referenced, or possibly traced.
I DO NOT WANT YOUR FUCKING CRITIQUE.
Painfully simple, yet painfully effective. Blueshine haets critique and will proceed to bitch you out or send her fans to attack you. Because, let's face it, she's clearly a Master Of Anatomy.
Remember kids, screencap any lulz you see immediately - Blueshine is infamous for DELETING FUCKING EVERYTHING.
WAIT- CRITIQUE PLZ!
After some flaming and a few kicks in the ass, she's decided to accept critique. Blueshine, herself, has finally realized how shitty she is, and how pissed off people were getting when she wouldn't accept critique. The rules probably still apply, though, since she only accepts "nice" critique. Good luck with that, kid.
If you want to troll Blueshine, it's a very simple process.
- Go to her DeviantArt page
- Find a picture that doesn't have comments disabled (rare) or just her front page
- Write a critique of her art/methods that doesn't asspat her.
- Your lines are fucking wobbly.
- Your chins are fucking huge.
- Maybe START YOUR FUCKING COMIC ALREADY?
- Stop using crappy photoshop brushes for your background and not crediting for them.
- Now, how about trying some realism? There is not a single picture in your gallery that IS FUCKING REAL!
- Stop denying that you draw sparkledogs. Just accept it and move on.
- Make Moon, y'know... less of a MARY SUE!
- Move on from wolves. You're 15 now, girl.
- Can you do any other expression other than "GASP!111" ?
- Stop acting like you are so freakin popular.
- Internship at Disney... right.
- Start fucking studying anatomy. The "wolves" you draw now look like boneless Akitas with back problems.
- Start fucking studying character design. There is more to a character than LOL SHE HAS HAIR
- Start fucking studying character archetypes. All your characters are the either so bland you don't notice them or agonizingly cliche.
- Start fucking studying form. Your foxes look like dogs. Your wolves look like dogs. Your cats look like dogs. Etc.
- Start fucking studying storytelling. If you wanna rip from Kay Fedewa at least make it have substance and not make it very boring/cliche.
- Start fucking studying color theory. Stop using bi-colored sparklewolves with blindingly saturated coloration, it is far from natural.
- Spend more than 5 minutes on your art and actually implement line variation and not-lazy coloring.
- Learn to do your own damn backgrounds. You're going to piggyback off someone while you make cash off it? Nice.
- Stop concentrating on trying to whore out your character toys and posters and actually try to improve.
- You have 4 webcomics going simultaneously. Slow the fuck down.
- Draw something other than shiney animu animals for once. Goddamn.
- If you say you don't care about Whining comments, then STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THEM!!
- You're not some art goddess, so for fucks sake, stop praising yourself. There are TONS of artists better than you are. When are you gonna realize that?
- I recomend starting your commissions from 2009 before starting your comic from 2011. -3-
- Your face pisses me off. Ever consider wearing a bag over it?
- If you want to make something if yourself, please, grow the fuck up, get over yourself, and move on from using the cookie cutters and the transparent tracing paper. K Thanks!
- You're not a celebrity. Stop acting like one, and maybe you'll get somewhere.
- You don't have haters dear. You have people who know you're a fucking liar and a thief!!
- You've done more wrong then you've done good. Quite while you're so far behind.
- Your fans are gone for a reason! When will you realize that?
- Promised your comic in 2008. Still not here in 2013. I think we all see a problem here....
- You're lucky you haven't gotten sued for art theft. Stop stealing people's shit.
Oh my... she's got also tracing skills!
Museum and Gift Shop
Twilight Spirits - Animooted!
Because Twilight Spirits was in SUCH high demand, Blueshine decided to create a animations for Twilight Spirits: The Animated Series! While she's still looking for someone with a convincing British accent to play Moon (seriously), you can check out some of her wonderful animations in the meantime! Warning: The following may cause seizures and extreme furfaggotry.to showcase
Blueshine Vs. Fanbase
It doesn't really matter if a character was created over 100 years ago or Last thursday, it is obviously ripped off of Twilight Spirits! Most of Blueshine's drama comes from
her fanbase itself when she whines that everyone copies her designs. The obvious response is that people do it for the profit. It's clear that her fans respect their idol greatly when they start creating look-a-likes of her characters. And of course ol' Nikki does nothing to stop them because she's just another attention whore.
Fanart to Our Hero <3
- Her new updated site
Bitch came back!DEACTIVATED
- ABANDONED. Just like her commissions. However, she's bragging about he "comeback", so she tragically might return.....
- Dear god! Lulz.
- Even VanillaKitsune thinks she's full of shit
- Her 'Twilight' website
- Drop her a note
- Another failed website dedicated to her now trashed comic, "Twilight Spirits".
- Still spreading her fail all over the interwebz.
- Yet another failed site for a never finished comic.
- Last post was from late July though.
- Sheezyart account
- Her new official website
- Her furaffinity account. Abandoned.
- Her NEW furaffinity account.
- First tumblr account filled with the usual faggotry.
- NEW TUMBLR URL!
- Her second tumblr filled with pony faggotry.
- Fagbook page made by her silly fans to honor the retard.
- Her actual Fagbook.
- Watch her faggotry in action!
- Account on BlastingArt.
- Even freaking out the artists with her wolfabooism on another site.
- Another person who hates her for the pos she really is.
- "Honorable Mention Winner", really? I wonder why her piece wasn't shown like the others were. Who wants to bet they gave her that ribbon just to make her shut up?
- Isn't it impressive how more and more kids use her art to garner attention because they suck at art that bad? Lolz.
- The bitch is back on Instagram! Still ignoring her old commissioners ;)
BlueshineWolf is part of a series on
Visit the DeviantART Portal for complete coverage.
BlueshineWolf is part of a series on
Visit the Furfaggotry Portal for complete coverage.
BlueshineWolf is part of a series on YouTube.