Chesscube.com is a chess site invented in 2007 by Mark Levitt and targeted to the online gay community as an alternative to fapping furiously to 12-year-old boy pix downloaded from /b/ just before the threads had gone 404. It is populated almost entirely (over 90%) by faggots and dykes. The other less than 10% are furries and summerfags waiting for their 4chan ban to expire. With the unexpected rise of its popularity, admins decided to turn the site into jewgold in mid-2011, which caused shitstorm and riots among the retarded users who were starting to realize that the site was nothing more than a cheap rip-off of ICC.
The site is coded in Adobe Flash and has a wide range of features, from dramatically slowing down your machine to installing spyware under the pretext that it's monitoring background processes in order to prevent cheating. It also supports chat rooms where furries pretend they're women to get admin privileges and admins white-knight hoping to get moar fap material when aforementioned furries get exposed by summerfags.
If you are retarded enough to actually pay monies for a membership, you get exclusive features like being able to watch tons of low quality, full of errors vids made by some unknown pedophile who likes to call himself IM Andrew Martin although he isn't even FIDE rated in real life, vids which you can get from mostly any torrent site for free.
1. Make a new account
2. Go to any chat room
ChessCube is part of a series on
Visit the Sites Portal for complete coverage.