CHRISTMAS MUSIC is a hell sent plague that starts on Thanksgiving and plagues radio dials with songs about Santa Claus, his elves and commercialism that is designed to get people opening up their wrists on December 25th instead of presents.
Christmas music is a dark; unholy form of entertainment that only came about because Jew CEO's learned that they could get more bang from their buck from a popular artist and easily go platinum every year, with Christmans sales because the album always stays relevant.
Songs about Santa cumming down your chimney to spread capitalistic joy remain the staple each year while songs about peace and love get spun every 20 minutes to argue that those are the True meaning of Christmas and that the meaning isn't being lost.
Everyone from John Lenon to David Bowie all have seen the commercial success of Christmas albums and have Christmas songs of their own.
- 1 Songs That Will Make You Open Your Wrists
- 1.1 John Lennon: Happy Christmas
- 1.2 Dsvid Bowie/Bing Crosby: Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy
- 1.3 Bing Crosby: White Christmas
- 1.4 Weird Al: Christmas At Ground Zero
- 1.5 Eartha Kitt: Santa Baby
- 1.6 Band=Aid: Do They Know It's Christmas
- 1.7 WHAM!: Last Christmas
- 1.8 William Shatner: Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer
- 1.9 See Also
Songs That Will Make You Open Your Wrists
Play them oftem.
John Lennon: Happy Christmas
Dsvid Bowie/Bing Crosby: Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy
Bing Crosby: White Christmas
Weird Al: Christmas At Ground Zero
Eartha Kitt: Santa Baby
Band=Aid: Do They Know It's Christmas
WHAM!: Last Christmas
William Shatner: Rudolf The Red Nosed Reindeer
Christmas Music is part of a series on
Visit the Music Portal for complete coverage.