- Hatreon (Donate)
- Web IRC
—His signature quote
Clay Claymore is an internet troll known for his many lulzy videos on various lolcows and owns a brand under his own name. Though in his icons he does show black people, whether or not he is actually a nigger is debatable.
Claymore's videos can basically be described as ad hominem attacks on autists in the cartoon community, which is fine as with proper use from a connoisseur of drama ad hominem can be funny, but his iMovie text-to-text style of videos renders them unwatchable.
What makes him butthurt
- Cartoon fans
- Anybody who disagrees with him
- His fans
- Hating Emer Prevost
- RMG Productions
- My Little Pony
- Steven Universe
- The Loud House
- Gravity Falls (hates it more than Steven Universe and MLP)
- Asking him to show his face
- Telling him that he doesn’t know shit about fair use
- Telling him not to rely on ad-hominem attacks
- MegaDoopTV, MacboyReducX, TheLittlestJustin, SonofOdin29, and Blaze the Movie Fan, four guys who got sick of his shit and decided to respond to him
- Shnobbs Man (aka Gabriel)
- Gamer Channels
- Anime (despite liking Catherine)
- People enjoying the things he doesn't like
- Telling him he has no sex appeal
- Calling him a sperg
- Calling him a troll
- SaturnDOS spamming him and his friends with gore pics and threats
- Offending his race
Examples of Clay’s hypocrisy
Claymore is, even for a troll, a massive hypocrite. For example, he claims that TheMysteriousMrEnter whines about Teen Titans Go! too much, yet he has made 5 videos on MrEnter, which is almost as many as Enter has made on TTG. Enter isn't the worst offender of this though, Clay has made 13 videos on 03bgood and still plans to make more because "It's been awhile since [he's] made one"
- Emer Prevost
- RMG Productions
- SaturnDOS - His number one fanfuck
- soulbrothanumbuh3 - Basically Clay if he had more followers/actual editing software.
- Unwarranted Self-Importance
- Internet tough guy
Clay Claymore is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.
Clay Claymore is part of a series on YouTube.