TheMysteriousMrEnter Spergfest Bandwagon
♦ Meta527II ♦ AniMat ♦ Matrooko11 ♦ PhantomStrider8 ♦ Tommypezmaster ♦ Antony Aguilar ♦ 03bgood ♦ DLAbaoaqu ♦ AnimatedJames ♦ Matthew Davis ♦ TheMissingMystery ♦ Vailskibum94 ♦ NostalgiaJazzAdmirer ♦ The Rise and Fall of Nickelodeon ♦ wwwarea ♦ ToonEGuy ♦ ToonKriticY2K ♦Enter Haters and/or Former Fans
♦ Professor Kuhtoons ♦ Quinton Reviews ♦ ThatKidDouglas ♦ Clay Claymore ♦ The Kiwi Kidz Klub ♦ SuperSuck64 ♦ NZDROW ♦ CartoonFreak666 ♦ SaturnDOS ♦ EmpLemon ♦ Invisible Crane ♦ KaBlamBandicoot64 ♦ cartoonlover98 ♦ SonofOdin29 ♦ GurigorloX ♦ Sir Wulfington ♦ Pie Pivotmontier-O ♦ Joe Crusher Pickles ♦ Emer Prevost ♦ Turkey Tom ♦ RebelTaxi ♦
—His signature quote
Clay Claymore is an internet troll known for his many lulzy videos on various lolcows and owns a brand under his own name. Though his icons do show black people, whether or not he is actually a nigger is debatable. He is also a cartoon reviewer on his other channel BruceSnoop but the lolcows that review cartoons do not know this.
Claymore's videos can basically be described as ad hominem attacks on autists in the cartoon community, which is fine as with proper use from a connoisseur of drama ad hominem can be funny, but his iMovie text-to-text style of videos renders them unwatchable. Don't you dare criticize or insult him though because when he yammers on and on and on and on about how (insert irrelevant YouTuber here) is the worst person in the history of humankind than that's OK but when somebody says anything negative about HIS videos, then they are ignorant and don't know what they're talking about.
His other channel
Clay Claymore talks so such shit about the cartoon community, but what people do not know is that he himself is a cartoon reviewer. The reason why no one has heard of his other channel (Known as buttersnoop) is that no one watches it mainly due to the fact that his channel is a poor man's PanPizza.
What makes him butthurt
- Cartoon fans.
- Anybody who disagrees with him.
- His fans.
- Hating Emer Prevost
- RMG Productions
- My Little Pony
- Steven Universe
- The Loud House
- Gravity Falls (hates it more than Steven Universe and MLP)
- Asking him to show his face.
- Telling him that he doesn’t know shit about fair use.
- Telling him not to rely 100% on ad-hominem attacks.
- MegaDoopTV, MacboyReducX, TheLittlestJustin, SonofOdin29, and Blaze the Movie Fan, four guys who got sick of his shit and decided to respond to him.
- Shnobbs Man (aka Gabriel)
- Gamer Channels.
- Anime (despite liking Catherine).
- People enjoying the things he doesn't like.
- Telling him he has no sex appeal.
- Calling him a sperg.
- Calling him a troll
- SaturnDOS spamming him and his friends with gore pics and threats.
- Offending his race.
Examples of Clay’s hypocrisy
Claymore is, even for a troll, a hypocrite. For example he bitches about TheMysteriousMrEnter whining about Teen Titans Go! too much yet has made 10 videos on MrEnter, which is way more than the amount of videos Enter has made on TTG. Enter isn't the worst offender of this though, Clay has made 13 videos on 03bgood and still plans to make more because "It's been awhile since [he's] made one".
Like many of the people in the commentary community who obsess over Mr. Enter he bitches about Enter taking the shit he talks about way too seriously yet treats some boring basement dwelling internet nobody on YouTube who spergs out over cartoons like he's the fucking antichrist and the worst thing since Adolf Hitler. Seriously if you listen to Clay Claymore or any of his friends talk about MME you'd think Enter raped their mothers and then murdered them before raping them again.
- Emer Prevost
- RMG Productions
- SaturnDOS - His number one fanfuck
- soulbrothanumbuh3 - Basically Clay if he had more followers/actual editing software.
- Professor Kuhtoons - Fellow miserable nigger
- Unwarranted Self-Importance
- Internet tough guy
- Lolcow.wiki article
- His old Wordpress blog.
- His account proves that he may be mixed-race
Clay Claymore is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.
Clay Claymore is part of a series on YouTube.