- Hatreon (Donate)
- Web IRC
Comedy Central is, as opposed to what its name suggests, the most unfunny television network ever. It consists of The Daily Show (sans Jon Leibovitz), South Park,
The Colbert Report The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore midnight with Chris Hardwick, nine-hour marathons of Mad TV Inside Amy Schumer, moar parody news programs than you can shake a dick at, and on the weekends, more BF-list movies than you could ever imagine. The only reason anybody watches the channel is to catch the new episodes of South Park and Futurama only to be found in the afternoon. Bad comedy movies and failed shows such as Too Late with Adam Carolla clog the airwaves with pestilence, boredom, and death. The only other show which made Comedy Central less unbearable to watch were reruns of Family Guy, but the station heads, in a true display of their infinite wisdom, decided to stop airing it.
Current Comedy Central Line-Up
- 7:00 AM: Hours and hours of Always Sunny in Philadelphia reruns.
- 9:00 AM: 3 solid hours of very bad amateur standup comedians.
- 12:00 PM That movie you thought about seeing, but then you realize it's not going to be good on cable because of the edits.
- 4:00 PM: Workaholics (The same four episodes played everyday, all day. Like Always Sunny, despite being moronic shit, it lasted for seven long seasons.)
- 5:00 PM: The Daily Show without Jon Stewart (Leftard jokes and a boring interview.)
- 6:00 PM:
The Colbert Report(Half-hour of the most lulzworthy, blatant satire on TV, which is not saying much, and canceled in 2014 anyway)
- 6:00 PM:
The Nightly Show(lel, Who wants to watch a show with an unfunny nigger? Canceled.)
- 7:00 PM: Scrubs (Another half-hour of ancient reruns of the same unfunny forced memes and butt secks seen a few hours earlier)
- 7:30 PM:
Drawn Together(lol canceled)
- 8:00 PM:
Ugly Americans(Like every other shitcom wannabe except with monsters. Bad dick jokes gone awry. Canceled.)
- 9:00 PM:
Futurama(Either one of the Bender episodes or the alien episodes, also canceled)
- 9:30 PM: South Park (Either one of the fart-joke ridden episodes or the preachy episodes. Wait a minute, isn't that all South Park is?)
- 10:00 PM: tosh.0 / Reno 911! / moar reruns of South Park (an unfunny look at Internets/Police/Childhood).
- 2:00 AM: Nothing but 5 solid hours of Girls Gone Wild commercials. (The Colbert Report likes to claim they have cooking product ads on, but it's always Girls Gone Wild. No other network airs these, either.)
The Secret Stash
The Comedy Central Secret Stash is basically Comedy Central playing stolen HBO specials, such as Eddie Murphy Raw, which is extremely dated and hardly funny, and the uncut version of Not Another Teen Movie aired very late at night. They only thing different is they can say words like "fuck" after 1 AM Sunday morning.
Once in a while you get to see a series of Dave Chappelle reruns of his standup, and his former wildly successful Chappelle's Show (which is ironic, since Viacom and their boys ran Chappelle out of the country and into Africa, for reasons only the Kennedy Assassination could answer). But for the most part, most Secret Stash shows are Chappelle reruns, below-average comedians who should have never gotten any HBO special, National Lampoon movies, Drawn Together mini-marathons and Girls Gone Wild ads.
- Mind of Mencia
- The Chappelle Show
- The Sarah Silverman Program
- Inside Amy Schumer
- South Park
- Rule 34
- Zach Braff
- Mystery Science Theater 3000, the only good show, but they cancelled it!
- Important Things With Demetri Martin
- Zach Galifianakis
Comedy Central is part of a series on
Visit the Media Portal for complete coverage.