Anyone asking for donations to pay the server bills is trying to scam you.
Cry moar is the response that people on Livejournal typically use in order to respond to butthurt people, mostly on communities such as and fandomsecrets when their opinion is unpopular or just plain dumb. Another term is "get over yourself", but most people think it sounds more cool to send people packing.
It is actually meant as sort of a schadenfreude term, that your target's tears only make your penis grow larger.
Its origin is a thread in a roleplay journal for the community , though a lot of other roleplay communities like to brag that they were the first to coin the term in their ooc chatrooms. They're just fags though.
To properly use the term, it should be limited to these occasions:
- When someone is literally crying.
- When someone is figuratively crying.
- When you are trolling someone and they try to get their friends to gang up on you.
- When your mom doesn't have enough money to pay the bills.
- When your friend's cat dies.
- When Chris-chan gets his Sonichu necklace taken.
- When someone threatens suicide over an ED article.
|Cry moar is part of a series on Language & Communication|