Shithead: Don’t Fuck With the Devil
Cuphead: Don’t Deal With The Devil is an unfunny overrated rip-off of Contra, Mega Man, and Dark Souls developed and published by StudioMDHR in 2017. It follows the story of two brothers with large cartoonish cups for heads who get fucking pwned at a casino that Satan owns and must kill fucking everything in exchange to free their souls. The art style looks like that of the style of 1930s Warner Bros. “cartoons” with half of the subversive and surrealist qualities, making the game look very unique
- Cuphead: Main character and namesake of the game. He's as much of a character as everyone else.
- Mugman: LOL. He’s a fucking Cuphead reskin to look like an older brother. How fucking original is he!
- Elder Kettle: Cuphead’s responsible grandpa, look how that turned out.
- Satan: The only good character in the game. He runs a casino full of sex slaves and won't threaten to make you a sex slave if you do his bidding.
- King Dice: Satan's companion. He's a fucking dicehead who whines at you for not getting enough people killed for their souls. He won't let you visit Satan until you play a mini game to kill his
minionsfucking Family Guy cutaway rejects, and finally King Dice himself.
- Cala Maria: A mermaid who has a crush on Cuphead, yet she wants to kill him.
- The Legendary Chalice: A ghost you could find once and awhile whom had to be saved from pink ghouls who wanted her pussy, because StudioMDHR loves making Cuphead reskins.
- Ms. Chalice (DLC): Yet another fucking Cuphead reskin of The Legendary Chalice, now playable in the upcoming DLC The Delicious Last Course. Unlike Cuphead and Mugman's unique character abilities, she can double jump.
- Chef Saltbaker (DLC): He's a jolly saltshaker of a chef, made from literally of salt. And not the salty tears kind.
According to TOW the developers were inspired by "the rubber hose style of animation used in cartoons of the 1930s" and sought "to emulate their subversive and surrealist qualities" – although given that at no point in the game do they depict black people as thick-lipped, spear-chucking savages or "Yes massa!" servants some argue that they ultimately failed in their goal.
Dark Souls boss rush, but it’s a Mickey Mouse rip-off. It's like a treasure type game (i.e. Gunstar Heroes and Alien Soldier) but not as good. The game is supposedly hard but it is at average difficulty unless you are going for a no damage run. This game only got popular since unlike cinematic garbage such as The Last of Us Part II or Her Story, Cuphead at least resembles a game. Since video game journalists do not play games, they got pissed off that they could not beat the game. DarksydePhil, a terrible Let's Player that is known for being terrible at Let's Plays did a much better run than these journalists.
There are also run and gun stages to break the boss rush monotony with five coins to collect to buy weapons and shit that makes enemies die faster, but there are so many fucking things thrown at you it's impossible to make it without damage unless you spam invisible dashes.
If you thought that StudioMDHR wouldn't get any desperate in under two years, you thought wrong. In early 2018, they StudioMHDR wanted to milk their one game for every nickel it was worth and it will probably take seven years to make the DLC.
They mainly ship Cuphead and his brother Mugman (Cupcest) or Cuphead and Bendy, the protagonist of an even shitter indie game that was only famous because of YouTube e-celebs like Markiplier, PewDiePie, and JackSepticeye played it. And don't get me started on Cuphead fan art from cringeworthy fetishes of DeviantArt to the horrors of Shadman.
|THESE ARE FORCED MEMES|
| Cuphead Memes will be posted by the same|
unfunny newfag until you like it.
Since the fandom is as is, there are bound to be memes that they force on to us, here are just some to sve you the trouble:
- And his Pal Mugman: Essentially the title theme except it loops "And his Pal Mugman" while mugman divides by zero and clones himself.
- Thats not how it works, Genius: The Electric Boogaloo of the You're doing it wrong meme witch the fandom adapted
Cuphead is part of a series on
Visit the Gaming Portal for complete coverage.