Star vs. the Forces of Evil
WARNING:With Jews, you lose!
Star vs. the Forces of Evil is one of Disney's latest try-hard attempts at making a "Magical Girl" cartoon that panders to the audience of little girls and little boys who want to be little girls that obsess over non-human, mysterious princesses. This monstrosity as created by Daron Nefcy✡ involves a teenage, aspie blonde princess from another dimension named "Star Butterfly", and a dumbass spic named "Marco Diaz", who team up together to pwn the monsters who desperately try to kidnap Star in almost every single episode.
- Star Butterfly: Titular character, who is sent to Earth as a foreign exchange student as punishment for setting fire to her parent's castle. She becomes Marco's bitch and begins to ruin his life with each episode.
- Marco Diaz: A loser who has to babysit Star because of his jew parent and principal.
- Ludo: A bird-like midget whose goal in life is to snatch Star's wand in order to become the God-Emperor of mankind. He and his nigger slaves will usually travel through a portal and gangbang Star until she shits on his army and makes them bitch-out. Did you know that this happens in just about every single fucking episode?
- Toffee: A Lizard who worked for Ludo until he outsmarted him and take over his minions. He originally tried to dethrone Star's mother and she cut his Middle Finger. After apparently being blown to pieces, he was able to survive by putting his conciousness in half of Star's wand. Then he possesses Ludo's body and now he's back for vengeance.
- Pony Head: Star's best friend, a talking unicorn head who acts like a cheeky cunt all the time. Jenny Slate, the voice actress for this character, is a Jew as well as an Oreo. What a fucking surprise!
- Tom: Star's ex-boyfriend. He has srs anger problems and is tormented by Marco's existence. He looks a lot like one of the trolls from Homestuck. Srsly.
- Janna: Star's other best friend. She is an obvious dyke who likes to tease marco.
- Jackie: Marco's childhood crush. in season two, Marco actually ends up dating her, which makes Star Butterfly jealous.
- Ferguson: One of Marco's friends, a total dumbfuck with ginger hair, a fat gut, and no morals.
- Alfonso: Another one of Marco's loser friends. He is your average /b/tard who faps to animu every night.
- Mr. and Mrs. Diaz: Marco's parents from the Mexican Drug Cartel. They gladly accept Star to live inside their mudhut.
As expected of a "Magical Girl" show, Star vs. the Forces of Evil has accumulated a cesspool of degenrate sick fucks and repulsive manchildren akin to those who partake in the My Little Pony/Steven Universe/The Powerpuff Girls fanbases. A simple Google search on any of the characters in this show will undoubtedly show top results linking to Tumblr, Pinterest, DeviantArt, and other shit communities where infantile /co/tards and Feminazis spend their whole week lurking. The titular character is often subjected to copious praise and worship from weeaboos who share borderline-pedophilic tendencies, thus proving to be a common nuisence for the Partyvan people. Hell, some fuckwits will go as far as cosplaying Star Butterfly for the sake of Unwarranted Self Importance.
Last Thursday, a promo for Season Two was released depicting Marco saying "Star and I have recently become Smooch Buddies... on the lips!" This quote resulted in hundreds of DeviantArt fantards spontaneously Shitting brix and forcefully promoting said shipping to canon-status, thus coining the name "Starco", a genius portmaneau of "Star" and "Marco". These jailbait characters have been shipped to death ever since the promo, and there's a shit-ton of Rule 34 out there utilizing the "Starco" hashtag, despite the fact that both characters are portrayed as 14-year-old minors. Daron Nefcy, the show's creator, intended for this to happen seeing as most cartoons nowadays only stay alive due to the fanbase's constant sexualisations of the characters. No wonder shows like Gravity Falls, Invader Zim, The Fairly Oddparents, and Ren and Stimpy died out so quickly. Fuck even shit like Spongebob Squarepants and Bob's Burgers are a lot saner nowadays.
On season two of this trainwreck it was discovered that Star has, in fact, a crush on the expy of The Magic School Bus' character Carlos Ramon, but her feelings are not being reciprocated by the beaner because since the beginning he was infatuated with the more endowed Jackie and now he is finally dating her. Due to this, the manchildren of /co/ started to pose the theory that Star is in fact being cuckolded by Dos Pesos Marco.
As if the enormous amounts of disgusting fanart depicting a boy having sex with a little girl wasn't enough, now the cuckold community are now joining the shitposting party, making lots of disturbing OC in which Star is aroused by seeing Marco pounding other girls. They even support the idea that Star is not the only Cuck in the series, but also the Filipino gipsy Janna is a cuckold enthusiast too.
Even the creator of the series herself Daron Nefcy is not save, as photos of her and her husband Bobby Miller cosplaying Star and Marco seems to give the impression that Nefcy deeply believes that she is Star and, by judging of several of her responses to fans that she and her husband Bobby are probably into the Cuckold fetish.
- The infamous scene that supports the Cuckquean Theory
- (also faggots and dykes kissing in a Disney cartoon)
Marco's Harem & Marclipsa
While waiting through yet another endless hiatus that felt as if it was over 9,000 days long, the seediest individuals in an already sick and disgusting fandom got so desperate, that they decided to bastardize the so called "safe kid" Marco Diaz and pair him with virtually every female character regardless of age or importance in the shows storyline, and Tom, just for the sake of every fetish artist, weaboo and normal sick fuck to get a hard on the size of the Empire State Building over, while arguing with each other about which insignificant ship ends up as being endgame or not. While each ship has a .000001% chance of actually happening, the fanart and fanfictions started pouring in, breaking the floodgates of cringe, even so much as prompting retards to send out death threats to other retards over them drawing art of a ship that they did not agree with. Whether it be Tomco, Kellco, Marhiggs, or whatever other shitty ship they could come up with with their autistic, delusional, fucked up brains. The worst was yet to come when after Season 3, the bloody abortion known as Marclipsa rose from the rotting, shady hellhole that it came from. One by one, degenerate, greasy pedophiles drew endless fanart of Marco, a 14 year old and Eclipsa, who is apparently old as balls though looks to be in her 30's. Fans make the argument that mentally he is in his late 20's due to one episode where he became an adult for 10 minutes, although the fact remains that he is a child and most fans are closet pedophiles who support underage relationships and tell older kids that shit like this is normal. Those who may find themselves awaiting a jail cell with Big Bubba have even so much as drew fanart of Marco having sexual interactions with Star's own mother, giving even more evidence to back up that this fandom has gone completely apeshit and has no comprehension whatsoever of how to be normal human beings.
How to Troll SvtFoE fans
As with every fandom involving animated series aimed to kids and shipping, Starcucks are very easy to troll, here some tips:
- State that the series is a cheap ripoff of Sailor Moon and that Star is a cheap valley girl rip off of Sailor Venus that gets to play with Sailor Moon's sex toys. It's more than obvious that they creater of Star is a fan of the horrible DIC but still better than the suicide inducing VIZ Media Version.
- State that in Japan there were made superior versions of Harem themed stories and Magical Girls.
- Point out that Star vs. The Forces of Evil is a lame attempt of Disney to capitalize on the success of Steven Universe.
- Say that Daron Nefcy's series is just the plot of Steven Universe and Gravity Falls using the same drawing style of The Amazing World of Gumball. (Bonus points if you say also that SvtFoE make Gumball better by comparison)
- Say that Disney is creating a generation of self-absorbed, egoistical and infantile women.
- Remember to blame this on the takeover of Disney by Jewish executives.
- Accuse male fans of Star Butterfly of being closeted pedophiles by lusting over 14-years-old girls.
- Remind them that if Star Butterfly was real, she will not fall in love with a loser who browses /co/ and she could call the police under sexual harassment charges.
- Report any Rule 34 of the series as child pornography and/or grooming material (Bonus points if your reports are made to any member of the Series' crew).
- Describe how Star Butterfly is just a narcissistic spoiled brat who risks the lives of anybody close to her by being overemotional, selfish, reckless and immature.
- Tell the fandom that shipping Marco Diaz with adult characters such as Queen Moon and Eclipsa, along with making inappropriate fanart with said characters is wrong and considered child pornography.
- Criticize the fact that Star is portrayed as a Wealthy, Cracker Pinky pale, Blonde, Cisgendered Straight Girl. Bonus points if you add "Business as usual for a California family.
- State Disney is not inclusive enough to portray a starring LGBT couple just like Nickelodeon did with The Legend of Korra.
- State that Daron Nefcy is a high-functioning autistic who fantasizes with being a 14-years-old girl.
- Say that Star vs. the Forces of Evil promotes that is OK the idea of young boys crossdressing as girls and being victims of child prostitution.
- Deride the shippers of the series by stating that they are the reason American Animation is nowadays creepy softcore porn that panders to perverts and fetishists.
- In the particular case of Starco shippers remind them that Marco was in love with Jackie since the beginning and normal teenage boys are attracted to sane girls with secondary sexual characteristics, something Star Butterfly is not.
- Also argue that Star is an autistic Atention Whore with Marco Diaz and her "confession" is just her shitting on Marco's happiness because he is not giving enough attention to her anymore.
- Accentuate all of this by using the images of this article as cuckposting.
- Use Star as a mascot of a right-wing, nationalist, highly segregationist political initiative.
- Points extra if you classify the series as propaganda in favor of illegal aliens
- Not having a Tumblr account nor posting on /co/.
- Use the following images to either, upset male fans on chans by accusing them of transphobic bigots, or to denounce SJW tumblristas as promoters of sodomy and pederasty:
- Steven Universe - Another cartoon popular with "/co/mrades".
- Gravity Falls - Also airing on Disney XD
- Rick and Morty - Pretty much "Star vs." Rule 63 for Adult Swim but made by pedos instead.
- Kim Possible
- The Amazing World of Gumball - Sharing the same "potato head" drawing style. Bonus points because it's entirely coincidental.
- Sailor Moon
- John Kricfalusi - what Daron Nefcy has become for this generation
- Deus Ex Machina When Star's in a situation the writers can't get her out of, this is there to save the day.
- Cuckoldry - Do you need more evidence that modern television advocates for degeneracy?
- The ugly cow who created this mess has her own website.
- - Daron's Twitter.
- Pure cancer.
- 8chan /cuckquean/ thread
- And another thread
Star vs. the Forces of Evil is part of a series on
Visit the Media Portal for complete coverage.
Star vs. the Forces of Evil is part of a series on
Visit the Whores Portal for complete coverage.
Star vs. the Forces of Evil is part of a series on
Visit the Social Justice Portal for complete coverage.