- 1 Reaction
- 2 Hoax Theories
- 3 Quotes
- 4 The Revenge
- 5 Other Videos
- 6 Update: He gets B& from the Marines
- 7 Puppy Pound Gallery
- 8 Fun Facts
- 9 See Also
- 10 External links
—David Motari, Logician
David Motari is a pious, patriotic 24 year old ex-Marine from Seattle, Washington, who saved America from utter destruction by tossing a terrorist, who was cleverly disguised as a puppy, over a cliff.
David's fellow marines recorded his valorous act and uploaded it to the internets for others to appreciate. Thankfully, they also state his name in the video so all who viewed it would know just exactly who to thank.
Watch the full video here!!!
The shit promptly hit the fan. The morning after the video was uploaded, the story was broadcast by the mainstream media and the entire nation rushed to congratulate David and his family for his valorous deeds. Modest marine that he is, David was unable to cope with the massive outpouring of support and quickly moved to regain his anonymity.
Some argue that the whole incident was actually a hoax. They claim that you can see the real dog being switched with a stuffed toy, or that the dog was already dead. Computer Science III majors are fully confident that the video has been augmented, and that—at the least—the puppies plaintive cries have been added for dramatic effect. Some have even called in to question the puppy's trajectory, arguing that it was hurled impossibly far.
- Bring a stuffed puppy into a war zone
- Find a puppy that looks exactly like it
- Perfect a split-second handoff of the two
- Frame the hand off perfectly on helmet-cam video
- Dub in the sound of a poor little frightened puppy over ambient noise
- Finish war so you can go home and troll by leaking the video onto the internets.
Motari is an obvious troll who would rather explain why he threw the puppy and see all of his personal accounts hacked rather than confess to his obvious fabrication. Seriously, it's obvious that this video could only be a hoax.
If that wasn't enough, the website's resident Iraq war expert, some woman who hid in the Green Zone in Iraq as a chemical sales representative and posts on FreeRepublic as Allegra, offered this line when the story first broke:
—Allegra, who can point out any of Iraq's 168,754 square miles from a photo.
—Dave Motari, GI Throw
Portrait of a Marine
—from Motari's Bebo profile
—David's sister; found on MySpace
—Charlie Powell, College of Veterinary Medicine; dumbass
—anonymous Gaia fan
—Our Nigra friends speak out
—Blog440, missing the point
Gallery of Moral Faggotry
—Ashkee Chapin, Clearly better than David
—Rob Freeman, telling it like it is
—Man in boots at 3am, moar vandalism
—Gregory Peck,saying what we all want to say.
—Dustin Jade Havok, LOL WUT
—Adam Robinson, demonstrating the fair and balanced sense of justice that all animal rights faggots should follow
—Jessi Storms, telling YOU, dear reader, to reassess your morals and contributions in life
—Lenny Diko, confirming that two wrongs make a right. ALWAYS.
—Pruane2forever, AKA The Sexman - because a dog's life is clearly just as important as a human's, which is why most countries have the death penalty for animal cruelty
Gallery of Appreciation
— Motari's mom - Proving that there is such a thing as a face only a mother could love.
You can plainly see the terrorist explode.
for great justice! PrivateHe asks for reactions, so plz troll
Update: He gets B& from the Marines
Puppy Pound Gallery
- On the 6th of March, the video was posted on 4chan, producing a "That was mean, Motari" meme.
- David owns a super gay civic.
- Here is is blowing up a kitten and cheering.
- He is with the 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, and is currently at Kane'ohe Bay, Hawaii after a seven month deployment in Iraq.
- He married Jessica Thatcher in January 2008.
- David cares deeply about the future of the Seattle Sonics, and was moved to state so in an Ipetition.
Oh look. A fan site.No longer exists
- Downloadable video
- ACTIVE MIRROR LIST INCLUDING ALL VERSIONS OF VIDEO
- DIRECT ("Downloadable video on WikiLeaks")
- puppy.flv Downloadable video on WikiLeaks
- FOX NEWS IS ON THE CASE!
- Fan Page
- Digg article
- Some serious business discussion
- Facebook group dedicated to his heroism and love for 'Murica
His MyspaceHe deleted it lol
- His Bebo (Set to private)
His FacebookDeleted as well.
- Google News Search
- Reddit discussion on the issue
- Article written by his sister
- a similar video whos makers life is also about to be ruined
| David Motari
is part of a series on
Bad things that happen to animals