- Web IRC
Discord is an online chat software whose user base consists primarily of gamers, and is popular for its user-created servers. It's like the drunk version of Skype but better when participating in orgies.
Popular Discord Servers
Some of the most popular servers on Discord include:
- ScammerSubLounge: A community filled with WAY more autistic kids than mature functioning members of society. the server's main focus is to stop scammers but they're doing quite a shit job at it
- MAX CROSS/MAX CROSS COMMUNITY is a community ran by an autist who seeks for attention.
- Foot Fetish Gamers: Of course...when you dive into the deepest and dank urine soaked depths of discord.me, you get the fetish and NSFW servers and foot fetish gamers is no excuse. this server is filled with autistic losers with a foot fetish
- CowbellyTV, the so-called "King of Memes" who basically lets his viewers do his dirty work (using the clever mask of "User-submitted content") so he can lay on his fat ass all day doing nothing but laying in his pile of YouTube money.
- ChronicCast: A community filled with unemployed potheads, edgy teenagers who've never smoked marijuana before and people who've been permab& from 420chan (if that even still exists).
- Aurora Community: (AKA: AR, QR or The Aurora) A cancerous community created by an unemployed insane Autistic Pony faggot, Co-created by a 14 year old atheist until he left due to Slander and is currently filled with 3,000 Reatrded members. A fair amount of them being mods or admins, this community is a hotspot for drama because it pops up even from satirical jokes that the poor fuckers in the community shouldn't take seriously. Maaan, even , A former member hopes it gets an article on ED. Sadly, his dream may never become true.
- Sparkalloon: A community which is filled with low-life individuals who are into fetishes. Created by Kyle, the founder of the YouTube Channel of the same name strives to improve the "experience" of the server when in reality it's just another fetish-based server that will get raided anyways.
People Who Use Discord
- 13-year-old boys
- That retarded classmate at school
- That obnoxious co-worker
- People who read ED articles
- And last of all, you
People Who Don't Use Discord
- People who have better things to worry about
For just $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year, you can get access to basic features such as:
- Custom emoji set to a profile, not a "server"
- Compressed, animated avatars
- Greater file upload size
- Badge showing you stole your mom's credit card
The Laggy Service
Since many tartlets with fidget spinners use Discord a lot, the staff couldn't handle the memes and often times the Discord servers would crash once or twice a month depending on your internet speed.
Discord is part of a series on
Visit the Softwarez Portal for complete coverage.