- Hatreon (Donate)
- Web IRC
Discord is an online chat software whose user base consists primarily of gamers, and is popular for its user-created servers. It's like the drunk version of Skype but better when participating in orgies.
Popular Discord Servers
Some of the most popular servers on Discord include:
- ScammerSubLounge: A community filled with WAY more autistic kids than mature functioning members of society. the server's main focus is to stop scammers but they're doing quite a shit job at it
- MAX CROSS/MAX CROSS COMMUNITY is a community ran by an autist who seeks for attention.
- Foot Fetish Gamers: Of course...when you dive into the deepest and dank urine soaked depths of discord.me, you get the fetish and NSFW servers and foot fetish gamers is no excuse. this server is filled with autistic losers with a foot fetish
- CowbellyTV, the so-called "King of Memes" who basically lets his viewers do his dirty work (using the clever mask of "User-submitted content") so he can lay on his fat ass all day doing nothing but laying in his pile of YouTube money.
- ChronicCast: A community filled with unemployed potheads, edgy teenagers who've never smoked marijuana before and people who've been permab& from 420chan (if that even still exists).
- Aurora Community: (AKA: AR, QR or The Aurora, Autistic Retards, etc.) Oh boy, Aurora has been quite busy in the past few months that this had to be updated by an autist in the community, The owner had lost his full ownership and nearly every brainwashed mindless cunt hates the original owner. aurora is not a safe place to be and nobody should touch the autistic slime that is the community. if you find a member from the community, block them at all costs. these autistic children must be stopped
- Sparkalloon: A community which is filled with low-life individuals who are into fetishes. Created by Kyle, the founder of the YouTube Channel of the same name strives to improve the "experience" of the server when in reality it's just another fetish-based server that will get raided anyways.
- Armada: Surprisingly not as active as the cancerous aurora community but it's also quite casual than any other server
People Who Use Discord
- 13-year-old boys
- That retarded classmate at school
- That obnoxious co-worker
- People who read ED articles
- And last of all, you
People Who Don't Use Discord
- People who have better things to worry about
For just $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year, you can get access to basic features such as:
- Custom emoji set to a profile, not a "server"
- Compressed, animated avatars
- Greater file upload size
- Badge showing you stole your mom's credit card
The Laggy Service
Since many tartlets with fidget spinners use Discord a lot, the staff couldn't handle the memes and often times the Discord servers would crash once or twice a month depending on your internet speed.
Following major protests in Charlottesville that resulted in loss of life, Google, GoDaddy, Discord and several other services run by marxist millennial twats began the process of terminating service to the salt-right protestors involved and their websites. Despite there existing hundreds of terroristic leftist discord channels involved in doxxing and ruining the lives of people, Discord only took action against the right-wing side, by terminating the discords for altright.com, /pol/ and Daily Stormer. Were they justified in doing so? They did remove a cancerous tumor from their networks, but at the expense of trust in their service.
Discord is part of a series on
Visit the Softwarez Portal for complete coverage.