- Web IRC
- Trending Articles
- The Current Year
- ED in the News
- Donate to ED
- Advertise on ED
- ED Bookmarklet
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
DynaCatlovesme is an ancient hippy douchebag and registered sex offender who's bent on making pedophilia as mainstream and socially acceptable as faggotry. Next to LoganSperman2, Dyna is Irish282's and Updownmostly's BFF on YouTube. Dyna has recently joined the Jesari Crusade, and has become a very vocal critic of anyone who doesn't think that 12 year olds should be allowed unsupervised on YouTube. In fact, recently Dynacat joined Updownmostly to form Jimothy, a vile being that can molest all boys in a 300 mile radius at will. Their romantic meetings can be viewed on Dynacats channel, they are expecting a buttbaby.
As of July 22, 2010, the whereabouts of DynaCatlovesme, aka James Henry are unknown. Many speculate that Jim may have suffered a fatal overdose after his early morning battle with apricot brandy, YouTube, and his usual cocktail of psychiatric medications. Whether the YouTube Vigilantes and Circarigel intervened, and called the internet police is unknown.
Dyna has taken it upon himself to play anti-troll in the battle for YouTube. He suggests that suspected pedophiles should be allowed to continue doing what they're doing, so that they can be apprehended by the police IRL. While this sounds well and good on the surface, one look at his subscriptions will tell you that this is a ruse, and he is in fact a NAMBLA supporter. Amid the cornocopia of subscriptions to little boys can be found a subscription to dendrophilian, who has stated in no uncertain terms that it's absolutely copacetic to rape children.
DynaCat explains his affinity for the kiddies
In a lulzy 7-part series of TL;DW videos, DynaCat gives very logical and rational explanations for his excessive subscriptions to 13 year old boys, along with his thoughts on what "real pedophiles" are.
- Dyna had heard the buzz about YouTube, and started checking it out. He stumbled across Galipoka, and found himself uncontrollably compelled to subscribe to him since his name was so similar to "Galipoli". Dyna searched and searched, but just couldn't find any good videos by adults! Not only that, but strangely enough, he couldn't find any good videos by little girls either! They all had shitty video cameras, and only talked about "girly things". Placed in such a precarious position, DynaCat was forced to subscribe to a myriad of "very talented" little boys with good quality video cameras.
- In this episode, DynaCat talks about a user named "Splitpersonalityboy", who was a pedophile that was trying to disguise himself as a child. Dyna fails to mention why he's currently subscribed to a channel that's doing the exact same fucking thing.
- In this video, Dyna chronicles the events just prior to the banning of Jesari. He recalls this to be the first time he ever heard that Irish282 was a pedophile, with the caveat that he couldn't find any evidence to support that assertion.
- Dyna talks about the "haters". He's convinced that they're all from "the Encyclopedia Dramatica".
- Dyna, still pulling theories out of his rectum, says that the chances of a kid getting molested online are about 0%. While he's able to sniff out a belly-dancing 12 year old boy from 1000 miles away, googling up the actual figure of 12-24% was just too fucking difficult. His final words of wisdom were on the topic of fixing the "hate" situation on YouTube. The Dyna-solution: when someone gets banned, they should stay banned. That's brilliant. I guess he missed the memo about the whole "Restore Jesari" crusade, essentially an attempt to get him and Galipoli unbanned.
When trolling Dyna, one should always make it absolutely clear that they are indeed a nazi. Dyna has a deep-seated love/hate obsession for nazi's, and always sends out lulzy dramatic bulletins whenever he feels he has found one. Dyna has stated on several occasions that his arch-nemesis the YouTube Yahweh Clan are a neo-nazi group, despite the fact that one of its most prominent members is, in fact, a black woman.
Quotes from the Lollercaust(now deleted) video
—DynaCatlovesme, on what a melodramatic faggot he is
—richieprep, on what a melodramatic faggot DynaCat is
—TonyWyoming, on what an insensitive fuck DynaCat is
—richieprep, having to explain the obvious to DynaCat
—DynaCatlovesme, On his life's success
Dyna threatens a Lawlsuit
When Troy Riser included Dyna in his list of YouTube pedophiles, he was furious. He contacted attorney Robert Levin, and had him draft up a very dramatic "cease and desist" letter. The jury is still out on what's lulzier, Dyna believing that he can sue people for their opinions, or that he was actually able to find some two-bit ambulance chaser that was willing to initiate court documents under the title of "YouTube User: DynaCatlovesme VS Troy Riser".
Can you say "obsession"?
Since getting trolled by the YouTube Yahweh Clan Dyna has been completely obsessed with bringing about their demise. He's decided that the best way to do this is to make video after video about the history of the Clan. Each video is lovingly crafted in the traditional DynaCatlovesme tl;dw style. Here is the current round of samplings available on his channel:
Dyna responds to his ED article
—DynaCatlovesme needs a whaaaaambulance
—DynaCatlovesme, on how to fail Law School
DynaCatlovesme vs. Pigslop
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. In a bizarre turn of events deposed YouTube method actor Pigslop has returned, and come out swinging at none other than DynaCatlovesme. Piggy had heard that Dyna was mentioning him in his 29-part mini-series on the YTYC, and decided to take Mr. Psuedo-intellectual to task for it. You're watching these lulz in realtime.
Fourth Of July Getaway With UpDownMostly
Last Thursday, Dyna and UpDownMostly (Tim) decided it would be great fun to spend the Fourth Of July weekend together, so they could do many, many things that DEFINITELY have nothing to do with pedophilia and delicious cp. It is rumored that both of them brought Polaroid cameras with them so they could take pictures of the night sky set ablaze with flames and light to commemorate this great country's independence from those tea-drinking, scone-eating, limey Britfags and to discuss many important sociopolitical issues such as Social Security, Medicare, the environment, civil liberties, as well as their favorite travel destinations and favorite hobbies. As such, we should show these two fine, upstanding citizens our support and gratitude for their noble patriotism. Be sure to let them know how much you love them on their YouTube channels!
Recently Dyna has revealed that he did indeed try to pursue his internet lolsuits IRL in a court of law. Still under the belief that it's entirely acceptable to sue using YouTube usernames, he revealed this disheartening news on LoganSperman2's comments:
—The Government, pwning Dyna at the Federal, State, and Local level
—Dynacatlovesme, pouring sugar on epic fail
In short, the po po said that it would be a total waste of time to even look into this because quite frankly, no one gives a crap what the fuckwit reported.
Screen capture taken from Boychat:
Don't expect to be able to contact Jim via YouTube without a license to internet. Here's a better alternative:
- Young Tubers United
- YouTube Vigilantes
- [email protected]
- on YouTube
- sockpuppet Dyna's
- His other super secret sock
DynaCatlovesme is part of a series on YouTube.