|Hey!|| This article isn't lulz just yet, but its coverage can spark a lollercoaster.
You can help by people who delete shit, and vandalizing their user pages.
See this article on Google? Want to add something?
E-go - a major part of the online id.
Then just think how the e-go is affected by someone who has a massive ego IRL - Take Jimbo Wales for example, if he was to show his true e-go then he'd be posting badly photoshopped pictures of his face embossed in gold everywhere; oops, too late.
Examples of People With Overinflated E-gos
- Gorgeous George
- Nemo Hana
- Rubbertex Raccoon
- the real syko
- Tim James
Ways to increase your E-go
- Have a lot of E-Friends, subscribers, followers, or watchers
- Upload pictures of your Cosplay or Fursuit
- Have the biggest Toy Collection
- Claim to be a fan of X before X was cool
- Have thousands of posts
- Draw fucktons of shitty art, and get people to think its good.
- Get +OP
- Promote yourself everywhere
- Have a controversial belief or lifestyle and let it define you. Popular choices include:
- Delusions of grandeur
- Unwarranted self importance - Those with overinflated egos are said to suffer from this disordered state