Encyclopedia Dramatica talk:Article of the Now
Suggest Article of the Nows here...GO!
- Click here to start a new section at the bottom of this page
- Type the name of the article in the Subject/headline box
- Tell us why it should be AOTN
- Sign your motherfucking post with four tildes (seriously, it's just ~~~~)
- Press the "SHOW PREVIEW" button so you can make sure you didn't fuck up
- Save Page
Please submit articles for AOTN that are current and relevant. Nobody cares about shit that happened 13 years ago.
- 1 GrumpyCat lolsuit
- 2 ToonKriticy2k
- 3 L0de Radio Hour
- 4 Garfield plagiarism scandal
- 5 Laura Kate Dale / Joshua Dale
- 6 The Oscars
- 7 Women's History Month
- 8 brittany venti
- 9 Kphoria
- 10 Stephen Hawking
- 11 Laci Green
- 12 Cocaine Babe
- 13 Vidlii
- 14 Pac-Man
- 15 CNN (38 YEARS OF FAKE NEWS)
- 16 Roseanne Barr
- 17 Jeremy Hambly consideration for AOTN
- 18 Clay Claymore
- 19 Pride Month
- 20 Donald Buffkin
- 21 We are number one
- 22 Please Do not feature Skuee
- 23 Crunchyroll
- 24 Assault Rifle
- 25 Zoe Quinn's Goddess Mode comic
- 26 SuperMarioLogan
- 27 Timbox
- 28 Kero The Wolf
How much is a meme worth? $710,001, that's how much. Internet cats are a bit gay, but the cat was already an internet phenomenon, and today's verdict is so ridiculous that it's noteworthy. Sidecar (talk) 16:07, 24 January 2018 (EST)
Brony analyst recently discovered to be a pedophile. Drama started a couple of days ago. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=147&v=dGqGaX9g9-w
Attention boys: l0de needs 1000 YouTube subscriptions by the end of february or Youtube will remove him from the partner program. Please subscribe to his channel and check out the ED article. — Agrippa (talk) 11:17, 28 January 2018 (EST)
- https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Encyclopedia_Dramatica:Article_of_the_Now/February_2,_2018 --Talk to me|Contribs 12:13, 28 January 2018 (EST)
Article now shows how the most famous and critically-acclaimed Garfield strip was outright stolen by Jim Davis. Since this is new, exclusive, and will piss off lots of people, am proposing it for AOTN after Zaiger's run ends. If we don't, some bunch of two-bit journalists (probably from The Daily Beast again) will steal it and say it was their discovery and not ED's. Сидецар 12:49, 4 February 2018 (EST)
Laura Kate Dale / Joshua Dale
With Laura Kate Dale's ED article existing, do you think it's worth mentioning him? From what I heard a lot from Kiwi Farms, Laura has become quite the lolcow. Not as much as a super raging tranny lolcow as Brianna Wu, but a tranny lolcow nonetheless. Ivo Robotnik (talk) 02:28, 21 February 2018 (EST)
- Do it. — GirlOnInternet 12:17, 21 February 2018 (EST)
Women's History Month
March is Women's History Month. I think we should try to feature the absolute worst women that ED has to offer this month. — GirlOnInternet 17:05, 1 March 2018 (UTC)
- mhm there's a lot to choose from cuz all women suck >:( SCHNITZEL RADDA RADDA 22:55, 1 March 2018 (UTC)
- We've got room for 10 more women this month. Any suggestions that are either absolutely horrible women or who'd have potential lulz value if featured? — GirlOnInternet 05:29, 4 March 2018 (UTC)
- what about feminism? its not a woman but it's pretty much the only reason women's history month even exists SCHNITZEL RADDA RADDA 17:11, 5 March 2018 (UTC)
- The Brenda Ann Spencer article reminded me that there's one for Amy Bishop, though it might need minor tweaks since it looks like it's been barely edited at all since weev made it back in 2011. -- LSCG (talk) 21:26, 6 March 2018 (UTC)
- Do it. — GirlOnInternet 00:28, 3 March 2018 (UTC)
Quite an infamous vore artist on DeviantArt that is mainly known for making poor quality animated fetish videos on YouTube containing vore. Figured I'd work on his article on here which was crap until now. I feel like it deserves AOTN given how he's pretty much one of the reasons DA is in the state it is in nowadays as well as the fact that he's influenced quite a number of people to get into things like vore and other disgusting shit. Plus he's so butthurt about criticism that he went as far as to disable comments on his YouTube videos. Not to mention he's about 33 or so and is still doing all of this after 12 years. Just figured I'd bring this up for the matter. -- (talk) 07:44, 10 March 2018 (UTC)
- What? Everyone knows what's going on with her. Chris Ray Gun cured her feminism with his dick. oddguy 10:46, 6 April 2018 (UTC)
It has boobs.
Vidlii what started out as a somewhat decent alternative to YouTube has in the past month or two turn into shitshow of drama and Ali (one of the moderators) being a little fuck and banning everyone on the site. I think that the page is good enough to be a AOTN -Boddz (talk) 15:41, 1 May 2018 (UTC)
Here is the page: https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/VidLii
There is potential for lulz to be made by pac-man fans by this ED article on this vidya game character. also to remind us that yellow shit is dead
CNN (38 YEARS OF FAKE NEWS)
The CNN page: https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/CNN
Rosanne should be the next AOTN
Jeremy Hambly consideration for AOTN
"The Quartering" has been getting a couple of viral hits lately with a variety of vague 'nerd culture' videos and is coming as a mid-level Mundane Matt style vlogger. I feel it a pretty opportune time to post his own spergouts and embarrassing history of personal army faggotry. --MeetTheMedic (talk) 12:00, 5 June 2018 (UTC)
This Faggot is a smug retard who think everyone's opinion is bad compared to him.
Fucking hilarious https://youtube.com/watch?v=JTCYCf3e-y4
Donald has returned to blank some articles (Kumichoo, Null, Chris-chan, Taekesi, Sonic, BakaRed, Pewdiepie and Marzia, the list goes on. Caught some of his socks in the act, and now he's in the goddamn forums and won't shut up about said articles.
- Set for September 1st. — GirlOnInternet 03:24, 21 August 2018 (UTC)
We are number one
Please Do not feature Skuee
- Personal articles are uninteresting and drag down site revenue .
- The article is an ancient relic of the past and featuring it would make ED look like the bitter bullies that never moved on.
- It is not funny and old.
- Skuee is a wildly successful college student and super hacker. He does not give a shit, and the only one you would troll is me and his many fans.
- He is the legend of America.
- Encyclopedia Dramatica could be sued .
- nobody cares about your autism • MJ2.0 (Talk) 14:01, 30 August 2018 (UTC)
To celebrate crunchyroll's shit new series: High Guardian Spice it should be best to give Crunchyroll AOTN
This is the weapon of quite a few an heroes. Notably Steven Paddock, Anders Behring Breivik, Nick Cruz, and many others. There is also a great deal of lulz surrounding Assault rifles because there are literally libtards that think they should be banned based on aesthetic appearance. There are also a lot of for the lulz things people have done such as take one with you to a police station or saw one in half and then get in trouble with the ATF for inadvertently creating a short-barreled assault rifle which multiple people on youtube have actually done. There was also someone who thought it was a good idea to openly carry one to a presidential speech but then it turns out that is legal to do somehow lol. There was also a stupid CNN gun expert who said some libtarded things about how to fire "fully semi-automatic". Anyways if this is made AOTN, whichever Admin who sets it will get a free assault rifle, guaranteed!1!11!!!. Washington (talk) 16:44, 1 October 2018 (UTC)
Zoe Quinn's Goddess Mode comic
With Zoe Quinn jumping another career into comic books with Robbi Rodriguez for DC Vertigo, already there's drama going on such as Robbi Rodriguez sending photos of his hairy asshole to Ethan Van Sciver and ComicsGate supporters before he purged his tweets and calls it a parody account. I'm surprised DC Comics haven't noticed yet. But let's mention it anyway. Ivo Robotnik (talk) 19:10, 9 October 2018 (UTC)
Kero The Wolf
The article still needs work including the addition of pictures, but with the news I heard I do believe it should be AOTN. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- (talk) 18:51, 9 November 2018 (UTC)