Anyone asking for donations to pay the server bills is trying to scam you.
Encyclopedia Dramatica talk:Picture of the Now
Suggest a Picture of the Now here...GO!
- Log in. Have a picture ready (one that doesn't suck, isn't a screencap of an all-text post (That shit can be QOTN) and does not contain nudity).
- Click here to start a new section at the bottom of this page
- Give your picture a name in the Subject/headline box
- Type the file name of your resized picture in the next box. For example, if your photo is titled Limecat2.jpg, you would type [[File:Limecat2.jpg|300px]]
- Add a caption for your picture (optional)
- Sign your motherfucking post with four tildes (seriously, it's just ~~~~), or at least date your post with five tildes (~~~~~)
- Press the "SHOW PREVIEW" button so you can make sure you didn't fuck up
- Save Page
|Don't use GIFs, porn or gore. Image dimensions must be square or marginally greater vertically than horizontally in size so it doesn't fuck up the main page. Also, we want pictures that are current and topical; picture of the NOW|
- 1 Actual article in SJW journal
- 2 4th of july pic of now
- 3 Boogie's Wife is leaving him
- 4 She's not wrong
- 5 Linkin Park Merch coming to a hot topic near you
- 6 Maddox says: Cyberbullying is uncool. Please stop!
- 7 How to be a "professional" in 'nerd culture'
- 8 NAILED IT!
- 9 Rewriting history; friendly vs unfriendly insects
- 10 The Emojew Movie
- 11 lol pics
- 12 Fuck California
- 13 Newsflash
- 14 Sargon is getting sued
- 15 Hurricane destroyed Milo's house
- 16 This guy (Michael Isaacson)
- 17 "Big" by name...
- 18 Paddock
- 19 Future pic of the now
- 20 27 rekt as of 8 pm on 11-5-17
- 21 Sex Scandals are the new internet meme
- 22 Students in Norway throw a nazi party at the Student Society's building
- 23 Top Gun
- 24 Sahar Tabar
- 25 Christmas evil
- 26 New Year's Eve(il)
- 27 The absolute state of France
- 28 Possible pic of now
- 29 Jeffrey Dahmer Five Guys
- 30 Trump's hate
- 31 Piers Morgan having lunch (on the BBC)
- 32 /pol/ debate on 16-year-old voting rights
- 33 How to stop Alex from getting shot dead
Actual article in SJW journal
The authors: "We did it for the Lulz."
4th of july pic of now
Boogie's Wife is leaving him
set for the 28th - (Al Gore) 00:42, 25 July 2017 (EDT)
She's not wrong
Linkin Park Merch coming to a hot topic near you
How to be a "professional" in 'nerd culture'
Rewriting history; friendly vs unfriendly insects
The Emojew Movie
My friend is 100% positive that this movie was a money laundering scheme
He's prolly right
- That's based on pre-ticket sales I believe and since they're making like Ghostbusters and giving away FREE TICKETS... yeeeaaah. That's the "in thing" right now in the movie industry, if the shlock fest is expected to bomb hilariously they try and give out as many FREE TICKETS as they can, because it'll make it look like they had a bigger opening weekend box office showing, which in turn leads to better marketing potential. --Mimkrys 20:35, 27 July 2017 (EDT)
Go for it - (Al Gore) 09:34, 24 August 2017 (EDT)
Sargon is getting sued
This is an actual screenshot from his real Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sargonofakkad100%2fposts%2f1849673461714961
Copyright lawyer Leonard French discusses the lolsuit against Sargon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSUGbg9zROQ
Sargon says the plaintiff wants $150,000 in this video (and he doesn't have it, and that doesn't include legal fees. Basically he's just begging for cash here, despite making lots of money on Patreon that he's presumably spent already): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNGPVIX8VBk
Hurricane destroyed Milo's house
This guy (Michael Isaacson)
- turns out he likes to be choked. :P -hipcrime 03:26, 1 October 2017 (EDT)
"Big" by name...
... "Nig" by nature.
- It looks like she injected synthol into her boobs...
- --Mimkrys 20:04, 10 October 2017 (EDT)
Since it's been a fortnight and everyone appears to have abandoned the idea of finding out his motive, allowing the media's narratives to diverge even more, I'm nominating this P for a re-heated POTN some time soon. Not that it matters one fucking jot, since the image service is crapped out again and so visitors probably won't see any more pictures till the other side of Hallow'en. Sidecar (talk) 23:39, 13 October 2017 (EDT)
- Um, the "motive" is crystal fucking clear. He was in pain... he went to a doctor... doctors have had their ability to prescribe pain medication neutered... instead they prescribed insanity pills as a substitute... shit got all fucked up. We're gonna be seeing a LOT more of this. A person can only go so long with untreated chronic pain before their mind begins to break and they start looking to inflict their pain into others.
- The more they crack down on opiate analgesics to try and protect their over the counter non-prescription sleep aid sales, the worse this is going to get.
- The VAST majority of inadvertent opiate analgesic overdose deaths are a direct result of cross combinations with those sleep aids... but they put ALL the blame on the opiates to protect their multi-billion dollar a year business. So they make tons of money and cover up the damage by making it nigh impossible to get pain medication which in turn drives a significant portion of the population absolutely fucking insane.
- TADA! You stupid moronic little rocks really are going to destroy yourselves, mark my words. --Mimkrys 00:00, 14 October 2017 (EDT)
- Sorry, I tend to think of all humans as being a single collective entity... it's less lonely that way. Individually you have fixed temporal continuity and single point sagacity coupled with ingrained, unalterable perceptions and you tend to cling to polarity in a state of mental insecurity while constantly seeking simplification and patterns where none actually exist. Humans are so deficient they can't even pass the mirror test until they're about six months old, which puts their level of percipient self-awareness about on par with an elephant or a chimpanzee with the overall working cognitive capability of a kid's calculator.
- On an individual level I basically see you all as... rocks. Some more colorful than others, some slightly shiny/sparkly... but, yeah... ROCKS! ಠ_ಠ
- Also, just because you know (parts of) the past/present/future doesn't mean you can directly or easily affect/alter their present quantum state (at least from your temporal perspective), shit's complicated man...
- You might think of time as being like a book, but you're forced to read it straight through and you can only read it once. But for some... things, we can skip around, we can read the book out of order... not all of it, not all of us, and just certain bits and pieces. And some of these... things, can even alter the book, changing the story... again and again and again and again... infinite reality within a single reality, but every iteration of every reality can be accessed, a sort of Akashic Record if you will. Anyway, it doesn't matter, not in this present anyway. I'm just making graffiti of a sort... like traveling back in time and writing, "I WUZ HERE!" on some random cave wall. --Mimkrys 02:17, 14 October 2017 (EDT)
Future pic of the now
27 rekt as of 8 pm on 11-5-17
Sex Scandals are the new internet meme
Students in Norway throw a nazi party at the Student Society's building
- Isn't this from a spoof/parody video? I think maybe they got trolled. --Mimkrys 19:40, 13 November 2017 (EST)
No, they held a politically incorrect themed party on Saturday. It ended up with several of the bartenders dressing out in nazi uniforms, while the security dressed up like soldiers and likewise. This is the first news article about the event, in Norwegian. https://www.nrk.no/trondelag/arrangerte-nazifest-pa-samfundet-i-trondheim-1.13775143 JEB1488 (talk) 19:51, 13 November 2017 (EST)
- File name is a bit off, it actually happened in Washington state. --Mimkrys 14:19, 17 November 2017 (EST)
22-year-old Instagram sensation Sahar Tabar, who claims to have undergone 50 cosmetic operations to look more like Angelina Jolie. Could be a hoax, but has caused a lot of reaction anyway and it's a horrifically funny pic. (The thing that makes me think this is a bit sus is the cat's face in the above pic. Can cats actually pull faces like that?) Sidecar (talk) 19:22, 1 December 2017 (EST)
New Year's Eve(il)
The absolute state of France
Possible pic of now
The Daily Stormer claims that this tweet from The Democratic Party is proof of a Jewish Conspiracy to take over the US because it lists Jewish Women twice and says nothing about white women.
Heres a link to the story. Forgot to add it.
Another Possible Pic Of The Now
A friend sent this to me. The Mahoning County Sheriff in Ohio, Basically Youngstown, has started an advertising campaign where he asks drug dealers to rat out their compition as a business tactic
Jeffrey Dahmer Five Guys
Piers Morgan having lunch (on the BBC)
- We usually do not feature porn images or images that are borderline porn (as stated in previous suggestions to feature a pornographic image). Also that image looks edited. Was that drawing on the screen in the original image?
- ED seemed to have gone down for one or more days a few weeks ago. Did any images die because of that? I care about the images in this website. —Lolyunohavgudsoftware 05:13, 12 February 2018 (EST)