- Hatreon (Donate)
- Web IRC
Encyclopedia Dramatica talk:Picture of the Now
Suggest a Picture of the Now here...GO!
- Log in. Have a picture ready (one that doesn't suck, isn't a screencap of an all-text post (That shit can be QOTN) and does not contain nudity).
- Click here to start a new section at the bottom of this page
- Give your picture a name in the Subject/headline box
- Type the file name of your resized picture in the next box. For example, if your photo is titled Limecat2.jpg, you would type [[File:Limecat2.jpg|300px]]
- Add a caption for your picture (optional)
- Sign your motherfucking post with four tildes (seriously, it's just ~~~~), or at least date your post with five tildes (~~~~~)
- Press the "SHOW PREVIEW" button so you can make sure you didn't fuck up
- Save Page
|Don't use GIFs, porn or gore. Image dimensions must be square or marginally greater vertically than horizontally in size so it doesn't fuck up the main page. Also, we want pictures that are current and topical; picture of the NOW|
- 1 Actual article in SJW journal
- 2 4th of july pic of now
- 3 Boogie's Wife is leaving him
- 4 She's not wrong
- 5 Linkin Park Merch coming to a hot topic near you
- 6 Maddox says: Cyberbullying is uncool. Please stop!
- 7 How to be a "professional" in 'nerd culture'
- 8 NAILED IT!
- 9 Rewriting history; friendly vs unfriendly insects
- 10 The Emojew Movie
- 11 lol pics
- 12 Fuck California
- 13 Newsflash
- 14 Sargon is getting sued
- 15 Hurricane destroyed Milo's house
- 16 This guy
Actual article in SJW journal
The authors: "We did it for the Lulz."
4th of july pic of now
Boogie's Wife is leaving him
set for the 28th - (Al Gore) 00:42, 25 July 2017 (EDT)
She's not wrong
Linkin Park Merch coming to a hot topic near you
Maddox says: Cyberbullying is uncool. Please stop!
How to be a "professional" in 'nerd culture'
Rewriting history; friendly vs unfriendly insects
The Emojew Movie
My friend is 100% positive that this movie was a money laundering scheme
He's prolly right
- That's based on pre-ticket sales I believe and since they're making like Ghostbusters and giving away FREE TICKETS... yeeeaaah. That's the "in thing" right now in the movie industry, if the shlock fest is expected to bomb hilariously they try and give out as many FREE TICKETS as they can, because it'll make it look like they had a bigger opening weekend box office showing, which in turn leads to better marketing potential. --Mimkrys 20:35, 27 July 2017 (EDT)
Go for it - (Al Gore) 09:34, 24 August 2017 (EDT)
Sargon is getting sued
This is an actual screenshot from his real Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/sargonofakkad100%2fposts%2f1849673461714961
Copyright lawyer Leonard French discusses the lolsuit against Sargon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSUGbg9zROQ
Sargon says the plaintiff wants $150,000 in this video (and he doesn't have it, and that doesn't include legal fees. Basically he's just begging for cash here, despite making lots of money on Patreon that he's presumably spent already): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNGPVIX8VBk