Anyone asking for donations to pay the server bills is trying to scam you.
Encyclopedia Dramatica talk:Quote of the Now
Suggest Quote of the Nows here...GO!
- Make sure your quote is recent, lulzy, and relevant to ED
- Click here to start a new section at the bottom of this page
- Type the quoted person's name or a short description of the quote in the Subject/headline box
- Type the actual quote in "quotation marks," followed by the name of the person who said it, and a link to where you found the quote at
- Sign your motherfucking post with four tildes (seriously, it's just ~~~~)
- Press the "SHOW PREVIEW" button so you can make sure you didn't fuck up
- Save Page
Lulz and drama from the Black Death
"Few events in history have evoked such extremes of human behavior as the medieval plague. There was the horrendous brutality of the Flagellants, who trampled the roads of Europe, flailing their half-naked bodies and murdering Jews, and the sweet selflessness of the sisters of Hôtel-Dieu, who sacrificed their own lives to care for the plague victims of Paris."
From "John Kelly-The Great Mortality_ An Intimate History of the Black Death, the Most Devastating Plague of All Time-Harper Perennial (2006).mobi" (the previous paragraph is important and relevant to the above quote). —Lolyunohavgudsoftware 01:37, 19 January 2018 (EST)
Former Baywatch Babe, Nicole Eggert Accuses Scott Baio Of Molesting Her
Scott Baio replies saying it was consensual and she asked for it
I have no clue why she's climbing on the #MeToo band wagon
Coffee Shops In Cali Might Have To Carry Cancer Warnings
Coffee may cause cancer so there needs to be a warning but we're still waiting to see a warning come with breathing California's air
Weed lube, women claim that it gives them more epic, explosive orgasms.
You have to agree that the Justice System is fucked up when a former MLB pitcher, Esteban Loaiza, only has to ante up a $200,000 in bail for geing caught with over 22 kilos, 44 pounds, of cocaine and heroin.
If that was you or me, we'd be getting charged as a dealer or a supplier and be hit with a 7 digit bail.
He turned snitch.
More Bullshit Justice
Steve Wilkos, who always demands Draconian punishments and for men to nut up and take what's lega lly coming to them is crying for leniancy and asking that his drunk driving charges be dropped.