|Location:||Unknown, likely the midwest|
|Pedophile Websites:||GirlChat, Open Hands, Girl Tales|
|Cindy K was a woman who posted on several pedophile websites about her pedophile husband.|
Cindy K is a social worker and a mother to two children. When she found out her husband was a pedophile, instead of seeking help for him and her family from professionals, like Frianne, she went, instead, to get “help” from pedophiles. She posted her "story" over and over for many years on the forums, giving support to pedophiles and to families of pedophiles. Her advice was to love, accept and support pedophiles, because she willingly bought their propaganda that pedophiles don't harm children. She was completely unwilling to believe that her husband would harm any children, including her own. Many times she said that she could not go to a professional counselor because it would jeopardize her family. In other words, she knew very well that her husband was downloading child pornography, and would go to jail for it.
For years, she lamented that he wouldn't have sex with her, and instead, masturbated to pictures of children on the internet. For years, she cried to the pedophiles online about the loss of her own youth, and her attempts to make herself more attractive to her husband. For years, these pedophiles were her very best friends, with whom she flirted, supported, encouraged and emboldened. And, for years, her children lived in the house with a pedophile who she trusted implicitly with them, though he had received no therapy whatsoever.
And in the meantime, she said, in her struggle to understand her husband's sexual desires, she came to see how little girls were indeed sexual beings, and ones she began to lust after, herself. In fact, she said that her AoA, or "age of attraction" centered around the age of her own daughter, and that she became sexually attracted to her own daughter. In other words, Cindy K is an admitted pedophile.
She has promised the pedophiles that she will do whatever is within her power to make sure that pedophiles become more accepted by society, in her role as a social worker, and will help as many pedophiles as she can to accept themselves as good people.
She also has admitted that she has sexual attraction to children besides her daughter. She once wrote, about a girl she met at an emergency food and clothing bank:
"What I didn't say in chat last nignt was that I had this huge urge to give her a kiss on the lips. And not just a little peck, but a real kiss. Now this did kind of bother me when I first realized what I was thinking. And then I had a hard time not thinking about her later on. I'm just not used to that. I did force myself to understand the sexual side of this attraction. But it never consisted of feeling that way toward a lg that was right in front of me."
Cindy K has not been identified at this time, but, as the quotes below show, she is an immediate danger to children everywhere, considering her beliefs about child molestation, and how it should be handled, and considering the line of work she's in. There are some characteristics and timelines below that should be recognizable by people who know her. If you know this person, please contact us or law enforcement as soon as possible. Not only is she endangering her own children, but also many other vulnerable children who are involved in the system due to poverty and/or abuse.
About removing a child from a sexually abusive household:
Last Known Address
Last Known Phone Number
She is well aware that therapists are mandatory reporters who have to report criminal activity.
About her "age of attraction" and her attraction to her own daughter:
Replying to a pedophile who said to her, about her children: "... Just send him around to my place and I'll show tell him everything he needs to know."
- She grew up near Phoenix, Arizona, but moved 1200 miles away from there.
- Her mother worked as a social worker
- Her parents divorced when she was 9
- Her mother remarried
- Her mother suffers from degenerative arthritis and fibromayalgia
- She put the ashes of her father, who died of alcoholism, near a cactus near a mountain where they hiked. He died on January 5th, 1998. He was previously in the military.
- She had drug problems when she was a teen and older (meth, speed, crank, etc)
- She is interested in motorcycles, especially foreign ones (gsx, honda, etc)
- She says she suffers from depression and threatens to commit suicide, and has tried, several times to do so, by swallowing pills
- She is a fan of Creed and Evanescence and claims she dresses like a teen
- She says she is a natural blonde
- She has a tattoo on her shoulderblade
- She says she is co-dependent
- In early 2006, she was taking anti-depressants
- She is possibly a wiccan at this time
- She got her Associates degree in the first part of 2002, and began pursuing her BSW in September of 2002. She got her Bachelors degree and began working as a social worker sometime before October of 2008, and proclaimed herself to be GirlChat's social worker.
- Her husband is one year older than she, and they met when she was 15 and he was 16. She says they married when she was around 23.
- She claims to have supported her husband most of their time married, while he stayed home with their children
- She has been the recipient of food stamps and other government assistance before she got her degree in social work
- She said that she has volunteered at places from which she also received charity
- Her children's first initials are likely J and K. One is a boy, one is a girl, and they are 2 years apart, both born in April, the girl being the youngest. They would be approximately 13 and 15 now.
- She separated from her husband in either the end of 2005 or beginning of 2006. After their divorce, which was end of 2007 or early 2008, he left her for a 19 year old who looked much younger, and moved to another state. Her children are in continuous contact with him, and visit him often.
If you have any information regarding this individual's current whereabouts, contact us at [email protected].
is part of a series on evil-unveiled.com.