|Glen Hall aka Swaptide is a pedophile activist who frequents the pro-child rape website MrDouble.com|
Glen Hall is a self-admitted pedophile attracted to very young children, both girls and boys, and a member of the website MrDouble.com. Under the screen name Swap and Swaptide, he writes (supposedly) “fiction” stories that describe him molesting young children, and exposing himself while watching little children play.
Hall is also a long-time regular on Mr. Double’s sub-site forum Doublespeakeasy. His contributions there include making sexual comments about young children he has seen, and attempting to justify pedophilia with the usual “child-love” nonsense.
What makes Hall especially creepy are his myriad of posts about ogling young children in stores and public places. He describes a young girl sitting in a grocery store shopping cart as “erotic”, and tells about surreptitiously hiding a camera in a shopping bag and recording a video looking up a young girl’s dress. He mentions giving a ride home to his friend’s daughter, following her into the house, and “accidentally” watching her change clothes. He also describes touching the breasts of a young girl who tripped and fell down in front of him, while pretending to be helping her up.
Hall has claimed to either own or work in a public Laundromat, and frequently mentions ogling and making contact with the young daughters of customers. Hall’s posts make it very clear that wherever he might be – in a grocery store, restaurant, or anyplace else - any child he sees there is a potential target for his pedophilia.
- Somebody with user name Swap/Swaptide was posting on Doublespeakeasy
- He gave his email addresses as email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Google of his screen name returned US Coast Guard reunion board post from Glen Hall
- This matched Swaptide's posts that mentioned previously serving in the US Coast Guard
- Google of his screen name also returned postings by user swaptide on a poetry forum. This person referred to themselves as Glen.
- Google of certain phrases from Glen/swaptide's poetry returned the exact same poem posted on Doublespeakeasy
- One of Swaptide's poems was also posted to a poetry contest site and signed by author Glen Hall
Last Known Address
- May own or work in a public Laundromat
If you have any information regarding this individual, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
is part of a series on evil-unveiled.com.