Evil-unveiled.com/Reform Sex Offender Laws Campaign
|Purpose:||To normalize pedophilia|
|A campaign to try to make the world a better place for those who sexually abuse children
When we first wrote this article, the origin of this petition was unclear. The historical waters of it are muddied by the description of the group which first met to design it, as well as signatories and organizers disappearing, with new ones appearing in their place. However, it is now very clear that it was drafted by at least one of the founding members of NAMBLA, Tom Reeves, and his good friend Paul Shannon, and that the group has been run by NAMBLA members the entire time. It has also become clear that it is no longer a petition, but is a huge group of pedophiles, sex offenders, and their enablers and defenders. It has become clear to us that it is the New NAMBLA. It is not the old NAMBLA; it is much more insidious. While NAMBLA makes its agenda clear -- they seek to have sex with children -- RSOL hides its agenda and its origin. On its front page, it says that it has no association with NAMBLA, even though the founder of RSOL is the founder of NAMBLA.
With the help of AZU, we were able to put together a timeline and other evidence which proves that the RSOL is absolutely, undeniably connected to NAMBLA. NAMBLA isn't simply a South Park joke, and NAMBLA is not "dead," as many pedophile activists would have one believe. Instead, it is bigger than it has ever been, and more active than ever in history, with members in the thousands, some of whom do not even know they are associated with NAMBLA. However, many of the people who call themselves RSO activists, and would like the public to believe that they are different from the pedophile activists who post on BoyChat and other pro-pedophile websites are in fact in bed with NAMBLA, and have been since 2007 at the very latest, and they've known it the whole time.
At first glance, the Reform Sex Offender Laws campaign seems benign enough:
"As part of the effort to support the happiness, well-being and freedom of children, we are committed to protect society and its children from the dangers of sexual harm."
But reading further into it, an agenda emerges:
"In some jurisdictions, public notification includes those accused of possessing a single photograph of a naked child, accused of public urination, or accused of "unwanted affection" involving persons under eighteen."
Notice that the words "unwanted affection" are in quotes, as if that isn't a crime, or as if it isn't a very bad crime, or as if it does not matter at all.
They go on to object to perfectly sane and logical legislation in place at this time:
"Most states and municipalities forbid sex offenders to live in certain areas near schools or day care centers, and otherwise limit the travel of sex offenders within states and across state lines."
"There are now Sex Offender Registries in every state and at the Federal level. Most people convicted of any illegal sexual act, or owning, making or selling illegal erotic material, are required to submit to state and Federal Registries for classification."
And from there, it is a simple leap for them to twist the whole campaign into pedophile propaganda:
"The term pedophile itself has become a stereotype of a person who violently rapes young children. In fact, the vast majority of persons attracted to children are not violent."
And all logic goes out the window:
"Focusing on "saving" children from sexual molestation by strangers distracts us from far more serious forms of violence against children and young people. Most child abuse has nothing to do with sex."
Notice the quotes around "saving," as if that isn't a worthwhile activity. Notice also, that they try to pretend that the problem with the registry is associated with the problem of "stranger danger." Meanwhile, across the globe, pedophiles are grooming their way into the lives of families with children, families who, to the pedophiles' dismay, can look them up on the registry and avoid them.
A closer look at their goals and history will clarify their agenda, and leave any law-abiding person who wants the best for our children disgusted. It will reveal that RSOL is the New NAMBLA, and that the goal and agenda is actually to change legislation in such ways that would allow pedophiles to rape children without any repercussions at all. The goals are the same as NAMBLA's goals: to normalize pedophilia and give pedophiles access to children -- to turn the United States into a pedophile "utopia," the same "utopia" that they discuss on the many pedophile activist websites across the internet.
They are organized and methodical. They prepare their propaganda, and then spread it into every corner of the internet: on news groups, forums, news article comments, blogs, videos, audio, social media sites, etc. They fabricate "statistics" which they share with each other, and propogate to the outside world. The ones who do this call themselves The Minutemen. They also do this in person, in the OWS movement, in the grocery line, on your local college campus. The topic of harm that sex offenders do to children is completely dismissed by them, and their tactic is to muddle the issue with false information in order to direct the attention away from their horrifying crimes to anything else.
1. Abolish all provisions of state and Federal sex offender registries that publicly shame offenders. There should be no internet or other public posting of the identity, photograph, address, workplace or personal information of any offender, nor should this information be available to the public at police stations or registry offices. In cases of genuinely violent sex crimes, especially against young children, and with a specific finding of a likelihood to re-offend, registration may be required, but information will be shared only among police officials, or if a court rules it appropriate, with institutions serving children or others who might be vulnerable to abuse. Strong penalties should be levied against police or others privy to the registration information who violate the privacy of the offenders.
2. Abolish all life-time civil commitment for sex offenders who have completed prison sentences and/or parole and probation. In cases of violent offenses and specific findings of a likelihood to re-offend, carefully constructed court hearings, with medical advice and full due process, should determine if the person may be further incarcerated, and then only for a short time and with regular review. The ultimate goal of all measures aimed at sex offenders should be their return to the community when they are not likely to re-offend.
3. Stop public vilification and demonization of sex offenders. Oppose the use in the media or by public officials of obviously pejorative language with regard to offenders. Label only actually violent acts as violent crimes - define violence simply and logically as a physical attack or threat that causes real harm. Use of the term "pedophile" should be extremely limited and accurate. Children should be defined as persons under the age of puberty.
4. De-criminalize all consensual sexual activities among teenagers. Stop all required sex offender registration for minors.
5. Abolish all laws that provide the death penalty or life in prison without parole for sex offenders.
6. Support broad sex education for children, and empower them to make their own decisions and stand up for their rights.
7. Provide accurate information and support valid research about sex offender characteristics and recidivism rates.
8. Help sex offenders re-enter society by abolishing measures which make it difficult for them to find a place to live and a decent job. Encourage support groups for sex offenders, including help with finding housing, employment, and effective treatment, before their release and afterward.
The original RSOL statement was probably issued in 1996, but was first publicly released in 1998 on Bob Chatelle's site, as well as on BoyChat and in many letters in newsgroups. The text appears on their current Website, but the list of signatories is missing. However, the complete document is posted on the pro-pedophilia Website IPCE. You can see the original post on BoyChat in a screenshot here. The original also quoted Bernard Francis Shaw, a priest who had covered up many cases of sexual abuse inside the Church, including those of Paul Shanley, the good friend of Paul Shannon. That quote was later removed.
The problem with the petition and just posting it to other pedophiles was that it was just like NAMBLA, stagnant and full of known child molesters and rapists and the few naive enablers who seem to always tag along for whatever reasons only they know. It wouldn't make a difference in society. They needed more steam, more activism and more people. Tom Reeves knew that there were registered sex offenders out there trying to form alliances and talking about changing legislation. He knew that if he could get them all together under one umbrella group, the pedophile agenda would have a bigger driving force than it had at that time.
But he knew that he would have to shed the stigma of his associations with NAMBLA in order to do so, and the message being passed around soon changed from the fact that NAMBLA members were designers and signatories on the petition, to the wording that "boy lovers" were present, to completely removing any reference that pedophiles were indeed at the meetings where the petition was drafted. It went like this:
June 29, 1998
That taken care of, Tom Reeves adopted the alias "Alex Marbury" in 2007, and started running RSOL as an organization under that name, along with Paul Shannon. The goals didn't change; the agendas the same: to abolish the sex offender registry, to abolish the age of consent and to abolish all legislation against sex crimes against children. They had simply gotten rid of the Tom Reeves name and his association with NAMBLA in order to make the group appear to be more legitimate.
Since then, many registered sex offender activists and their supporters have happily jumped into bed with the New NAMBLA. How many of them knew that "Alex Marbury" was actually Tom Reeves will be forever unknown, but many of them did from the very beginning. They are now all interconnected via the New NAMBLA, and number in the thousands. The New NAMBLA has declared war against children, parents, and anyone else who would protect them. They attack parents of abused children, survivors of sexual abuse, the government, the government agencies which enforce the laws, the civilians who are vigilant against them, media which supports tough legislation against sex crimes against children, and on good days, each other.
Using the same tactics that pedophiles on BoyChat uses, on RSOL's blog in 2006, they would like to claim that their situation is similar to the Jews' situation in Nazi Germany:
- Operation Awareness
- Derek Logue - "MinuteMan"
- ZMan6919 - "MinuteMan"
This list is current as of March 14, 2012
- Time After Time (Arkansas RSOL)
- Primary Contact: Robert Combs
- Phone: 501-563-2197
- Postal Address: P.O. Box #2764 Little Rock, AR 72203
- Website: http://www.arkansastimeaftertime.org
- Arizona RSOL
- Primary Contact: Jim
- Phone: on request
- Postal Address: 715 W. Moon Valley Dr., Pheonix, AZ 85023
- California RSOL
- Primary Contact: Janice Bellucci
- Postal Address: Santa Monica Boulevard, Box 855, Los Angeles 90069-4507
- Website: http://www.californiarsol.org
- Colorado RSOL
- Primary Contact: Bennie
- Website: http://www.gimeweb.com/
- Connecticut RSOL
- Primary Contact: Kelly Coles
- Delaware RSOL
- Primary Contact: Christine Smith
- Florida RSOL
- Primary Contact: Gail
- Phone: 904438-8FAC
- Postal Address: PO Box 470932, Lake Monroe, FL 32747
- Website: http://www.floridaactioncommittee.org/
- Georgia Rising
- Primary Contact: Laurie Jones
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 1398, Greensboro, GA. 30642
- Website: Georgiarising.com (still under construction)
- Iowa RSOL
- Primary Contact: Western: Anthony
- Alternate Contact: Central: Julie
- Alternate Contact 2: Eastern: Tiffany
- Postal Address: C./E.Iowa: 5724 NW 92nd Ct. Johnston, IA 50131
- Illinois Voices
- Primary Contact: Renate
- Alternate Contact: Tonia
- Postal Address: Tonia M. P.O. Box 4016 Fairview Heights, IL 62208
- Website: http://www.ilvoices.com/
Additional Website: http://www.love-is-not-a-crime.com
- Indiana RSOL/SOSEN
- Primary Contact: Kimberly
- Alternate Contact: Nick
- Alternate Contact 2: Lynn
- Postal Address: RWsMom POBox 501 Westfield , IN 46074-0501
- Website: http://www.reformsexoffenderlawsindiana.com/
- Kansas RSOL
- Primary Contact: Dustin Anthoney Peterson
- Phone: 316-217-1441
- Postal Address: 820 E. 12th, Lot 18, Newton, KS 67114
- Kentucky Citizens for Reform
- Primary Contact: Jennifer
- Website: http://www.kycfr.org/
- Louisiana Voices
- Primary Contact: Brandon
- Alternate Contact: Chuck
- Postal Address: PO Box 334, Lawtell, LA 70550
- Website: http://www.changingthelaw.com/
- Massachusetts Citizens Working for Reform
- Primary Contact: Mike W
- Families Advocating Intelligent Registries
- Primary Contact: Brenda Jones
- Phone: 301-779-1965
- Postal Address: PO Box 8402, Elkridge, MD 21075
- Website: http://www.fairregistry.org
- Maine Citizens for Change
- Primary Contact: Jane Cantral
- Postal Address: Citizen's For Change Maine (or CFC ME) PO Box 611, Bridgton, Maine 04009
- Website: http://mecfc.blogspot.com/
- Michigan Citizens for Justice
- Primary Contact: Francie Baldino
- Phone: 248-229-2698
- Postal Address: 219 S. Blair Royal Oak, MI 48067
- Website: http://www.micitizensforjustice.com
- Minnesota RSOL
- Primary Contact: Fima Estrin
- Website: http://estrinyefim.newsvine.com/
- Missouri Citizens for Reform
- Primary Contact: Dennis and Donna Conlin
- Postal Address: Missouri RSOL P.O. Box 265 St. Peters, MO 63376
- Website: http://www.missouricitizensforreform.com/
- Montana RSOL
- Primary Contact: Patty
- Postal Address: Montana RSOL, P.O. Box 6731, Bozeman, MT 59771
- Website: http://www.montanarsol.org/
- Primary Contact: Margie and David
- Postal Address: NCCAUTION, P.O.Box 682, Waynesville, NC 28786
- North Dakota RSOL
- Primary Contact: Georgina Schaff
- Families Affirming Community Safety
- Primary Contact: Brian Doty
- Postal Address: Nebraska Families Affirming Community Safety (Nebraska RSOL)
- PO Box 460664 Papillion, NE 68046
- Website: http://constitutionaldefense.org/
- New Hampshire Citizens Union to Reform Sex Offender Registration
- Primary Contact: Christopher Dornin
- Website: http://cursor.eprci.com/
- NJ FAIR-Families Advocating Intelligent Reform (southern chapter)
- Primary Contact: Terry Peifer
- Postal Address: 74 Gary Dr., Hamilton, NJ 08690
- Website: http://www.NJFAIR.org
- New Jersey Voices
- Primary Contact: Beanne DeGuzman
- Phone: 201-820-7667
- Postal Address: PO Box 1354 Fairlawn, NJ 07410- 8354
- Website: http://www.njvoices.org/
- Facebook page: NJ VOICES / NJRSOL
- Twitter: NJRSOL @ NJVOICES
- New Mexico RSOL
- Primary Contact: Lloyd Swartz
- Phone: 505-252-0915
- Alternate Contact: Alice Benson
- Phone: 505-286-8807
- Postal Address: RSOL New Mexico, P.O. Box 2376 Tijeras NM 87059
- Website: http://www.rsolnm.org/
- Primary Contact: Howard and Rita Finley
- Postal Address: CAUTIONclick P.O. Box 702, Williamsville, NY 14231-0702
- Website: http://www.nyrsol.org
- http://www.facebook.com/retroglamour (Shana Rowan, admin of NYRSOL facebook page, fiance of a sexually violent offender)
Jackie Sparling - Contact for RSOL in 2008, possibly replaced.
- Ohio RSOL
- Primary Contact: James and Dolly Madison
- Alternate Contact: Sarah
- Alternate Contact 2: Ellen
- Postal Address: OHIO RSOL PO Box 1125 Mansfield, OH 44901
- Oklahoma RSOL
- Primary Contact: Rebecca Walkup
- Phone: 918-577-2675
- Alternate Contact: recruitment/outreach
- Postal Address: PO Box 1474, Muskogee, OK 74402
- Website: http://www.ok-rsol.org/
- Oregon Voices
- Primary Contact: Shelley Ledbetter
- Postal Address: P.O. Box 1857 Pendleton, OR 97801
- Website: http://www.oregonvoices.org/
- Pennsylvania RSOL
- Primary Contact: Frank
- South Carolina RSOL
- Primary Contact: Lila L. Folster
- Phone: 803-899-0957
- Postal Address: 862 Pine Ridge Rd., Chester, SC 29702
- South Dakota RSOL
- Primary Contact: Georgina Schaff
- Tennessee Voices for Truth
- Primary Contact: Richard (West)
- Alternate Contact: Lori (Middle)
- Alternate Contact 2: Sandra (East)
- Website: http://www.tennesseevoicesfortruth.webs.com/
- Texas Voices for Reason and Justice
- Primary Contact: Mary Sue Molnar
- Postal Address: TX, PO 23539, San Antonio, 78223
- Website: http://www.txvoices.com/
- Utah RSOL
- Primary Contact: Vickie
- Vermont RSOL
- Primary Contact: Julia Volodina
- Washington Citizens for Change
- Primary Contact: Avendora
- Phone: 425-610-4264
- Alternate Contact: Kelly Ball
- Postal Address: CFCWashington 10121 Evergreen Way Suite#25-648 Everett, Wash. 98204
- Wyoming RSOL
- Primary Contact: Liz Batton
- Phone: 307-358-3660
- Postal Address: PO Box 896, Douglas, WY 82633
- Tom Reeves (one of the founders of NAMBLA)
- Paul Shannon (teacher & peace educator) Friend and supporter of Paul Shanley, a former priest convicted for raping young boys
- Howard Zinn (historian & writer)
- Dr. Richard Pillard (psychiatrist, School of Medicine of the University of Boston)
- Dr. Jerome Miller (clinical social worker, professor of social work & writer)
- Chris Tilly (economics professor)
- Tim Poxson (retired police officer and registered sex offender)
- French Wall (editor) NAMBLA defender
- Jim D'Entremont (writer & activist)
- Bob Chatelle (criminal-justice advocate) NAMBLA defender
- Dan Tsang (librarian) Founding member of NAMBLA
- Rev. Edward Hougen (minister)
- Rev. Margaret Hougen (minister)
- Eric Entemann (mathematics professor)
- James Dubro (writer)
- Jacqueline Sparling (writer, criminal-justice activist, professor) aka Jackie Sparling - Wife of Donald Sparling, RSO; conspired with another pedophile to lure a 13 year old to New York, with the intention of making her a sex slave and impregnating her.
- Rev. Dr. C. David Hess (pastor) RSO - Attempt possession of child pornography
- Betty Price (activist and wife of sex offender)
- Linda Pehrson (retired nursery school teacher) Wife of sex offender, Charles Contildes, classified as a violent sex offender, convicted of 18.2-67.3 AGGRAVATED SEXUAL BATTERY, against someone less than 13 years of age. The child was her daughter.
- Victor A. Gallis (retired teacher) AKA Valerio - longtime Boychat member and pedophile activist
- Jan Kruska (writer)
- Lee Lee Lawless (former juvenile assessment specialist)
- Amanda Rogers (writer and activist)
- A list of other signatories: RSOL Signatories
If you have any information about any of these signatories, please contact us.
If you have any information regarding this site or the identities of any of the members, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Evil-unveiled.com/Reform Sex Offender Laws Campaign|
is part of a series on evil-unveiled.com.