|Purpose:||To mainstream pedophile views and activism using Wikipedia.|
|A long-running campaign by pedophile activists in which they organize to create articles biased towards their views through any means necessary, using alter egos, proxies and scare attacks in order to silence opposition.|
Pedophiles have long sought to use Wikipedia to justify and promote their agenda. They organize together in order to create Wikipedia accounts and then seek to use Wikipedia's all-inclusiveness to promote their point of view. When pointed out, Wikipedians themselves often don't believe that there is an organized campaign to subvert the user-edited encyclopedia in order to promote the pedophile agenda. With Wikipedia increasingly being allowed in usage by K-12 students, the subversion of the project by pedophiles is directed at promoting their viewpoints in school reports and to promote their point of view via Google and other websites which copy Wiki content in whole.
- 1 Mission Statement
- 2 Calls to campaign by pedophiles
- 3 Use of alter egos and proxies
- 4 Zanthalon
- 5 Other pedophiles on Wikipedia
- 6 Attacks by pedophiles on Wikipedians who oppose them
- 7 Future of the campaign?
- 8 Wikipedia bans Pol64 to protect pedophile editors
- 9 Holokittynx leaked correspondence
- 10 Updates
- 11 Contact Us
A long-running campaign by pedophile activists in which they organize to create articles biased towards their views through any means necessary, using alter egos, proxies and scare attacks in order to silence opposition.
Calls to campaign by pedophiles
Often, pedophiles make public calls for other pedophiles to help them swing the balance against those who try to undercut their campaign to subvert Wikipedia. BoyChat sees the vast majority of these messages. One example can be read below from the following source here titled "Wikipedia needs your help"
Another example is titled "Idiot on wiki tries to merge ped activism..." found here.
The examples are common and constitute a widespread practice. Wikipedian Dfpc wanted to create an article where he advances the idea of child nudity from a pedophile point of view. Where was the first place he turned? Boychat, of course. The following is a quote from here.
When asked why he's bothering, another pedophile explains the reason for wanting the Wikipedia article to stand.
In other words, using Wikipedia in order to create a directory of locations where pedophiles can hope to see children naked without consequence.
Why do those at Boychat work to undermine and subvert pedophile-related articles on Wikipedia and why do they make public calls for other pedophiles to join them in overtaking the work of legitimate editors? The answer is summed up by BLueRibbon here.
A classic example of how pedophiles work together to try to subvert Wikipedia can be viewed at the Boychat "article for deletion" page. Note that every single person who votes "keep" is a member and poster at Boychat, yet do not readily admit this until called out on it. This is a ready example of how they work together in order to try to campaign for themselves via the project.
Use of alter egos and proxies
Pedophiles use alter egos (or "sockpuppets") in order to attempt to make their case on Wikipedia itself. The following is one such example - source.
By using alter ego accounts to denounce attempts by Wikipedia to eliminate the subversion of their project, pedophiles attempt to use strength in numbers in order to influence Wikipedia administration and other users. Commonly when this issue is discussed on Wikipedia, random accounts come out of the woodwork in order to shout down legitimate Wikipedians who wish to see pedophile activists removed from their campaign of Wikipedia subversion. The above statement is a snapshot into how pedophiles work there to implement and protect their campaign against the integrity of the user-edited encyclopedia.
Additionally, they use proxy IP addresses in order to unbalance articles while putting forth their pedophile agenda. This is done in order to put forth their edits without reversion and to escape being blocked. Currently wikipedia has no policy restricting editing by anonymous users without accounts, meaning that anyone can get a proxy IP address and make whatever edit they wish. Because Wikipedians are required by Wikipedian rules to "assume good faith" on every edit, anonymous proxy IP editing or not, such edits are hard to undo.
The history of pedophiles using Wikipedia to promote their own agenda is long. Lindsay Ashford AKA Zanthalon was one of the more notable pedophiles using the project to serve his own ends. Sometimes, even blatantly breaking the rules of the project but yet, still protected by other pedophiles on Wikipedia and other non-pedophile Wikipedians. For example, he created his own article about himself in April 2004. He would become an avid and active editor on the encyclopedia afterwards. When Wikipedians abhorred by the fact that Ashford was allowed to spew his agenda on the project, Wikipedia as a community consistently ruled in his favor .
Yet Zanthalon's often-welcomed participation at Wikipedia did not end with creating an article about himself or his frequent edits on articles like "childlove movement." He also worked within the confines of the Wikipedia culture in order to try to stop those who opposed pedophiles from being administrators on the encyclopedia. As part of a widespread pedophile campaign to stop Wikipedia editor Lucky 6.9 from becoming an Wikipedia administrator, Zanthalon voted to oppose for the following reason .
On a page nominating the ridiculously-titled "childlove movement" page for deletion, Zanthalon practiced the age-old "They" technique pedophile activists use. Zanthalon is an admitted pedophile and the person who coined the term "childlove movement" to begin with, so read the following comment closely .
They, them, their. Pedophiles use this technique as part of their campaign to turn the Wikipedia project into a project which serves their own advocacy and ends. In the case of the campaign to delete the "childlove movement" article (Article largely created by Ashford who coined the term himself), the efforts of Lindsay Ashford and fellow pedophiles was successful.
Because of votes like Ashford's being counted, the article was kept and remains to this day mainly edited by pedophiles to advance their view of "childlove" and to promote their movement. Zanthalon continued to use his account on Wikipedia to harass those who tried to edit various articles the pedophile movement gave importance  Zanthalon continued his harassment by taking the issue to Wikipedia administration . The following quote sums up his campaign, which was largely successful over the years.
Zanthalon was recently blocked by Wikipedia administration, however his case has gone to arbitration. Unfortunately for those keeping track of the issue, Wikipedia has decided to make the arbitration hearing email-only and hence, hidden from the public .
Other pedophiles on Wikipedia
The following is a list of identified pedophiles who are part of this organized campaign on Wikipedia. Some of the following are banned, some of the following are fighting their ban as of this writing and others on this list are unbanned.
Currently blocked on Wikipedia
- Clayboy - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Clayboy
- Silent War - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Silent_War
- Rookiee - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rookiee
- BLueRibbon - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:BLueRibbon
- Dfpc - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Dfpc
- Jim Burton - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jim_Burton
- Voice of Britain - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Voice_of_Britain
- Jillium - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Jillium
- Paroxysm - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Paroxysm (Believed to be a sockpuppet of Jillium)
- Bow_ty - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Bow_Ty
- Mike_D78 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mike_D78
- Samantha Pignez - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Samantha_Pignez
- digitalemotion http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Digital_Emotion
- Barry Jameson - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Barry_Jameson
- GroomingVictim - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:GroomingVictim
- TlatoSMD AKA Tlatosmd - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:TlatoSMD
- Dyskolos AKA Daniel Lièvre - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Dyskolos
- VigilancePrime - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:VigilancePrime
- Holokittynx - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Holokittynx
- Daniel Lièvre - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Daniel_Li%C3%A8vre
Currently unblocked on Wikipedia
- Jovin Lambton - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Jovin_Lambton
- Roman - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Roman619
- Ospinad - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Ospinad
- Strichmann - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Strichmann
- AnotherSolipsist - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:AnotherSolipsist
- Raving Nutter - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:raving_nutter
- The Scarlet Letter - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:The_Scarlet_Letter
- Moon light shadow - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Moon_light_shadow
- Tyciol - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Tyciol
- Marlais AKA Dylan Thomas - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Marlais
- Santi - http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usuario_Discusi%C3%B3n:Santi_el_fantasma
Attacks by pedophiles on Wikipedians who oppose them
Recently Wikipedia, after years of allowing pedophiles to conduct an organized campaign to subvert their project, has started banning pedophile activists from their service. This campaign was initiated after several high-profile calls to action against them, our own beginning on Perverted-Justice.com and continued here being one of them. A Wikipedian administrator named Fred Bauder is currently leading the charge to block what they call "single-purpose users" (Pedophile activists) from continuing to subvert the project.
Due to this, pedophiles have gone after Bauder in various ways, mostly attempting to smear and insult him while trying to think of ways to dislodge Bauder from Wikipedia hierarchy. The attacks on Bauder are especially vitriolic. The below quote is taken from the following source.
Following up on that is their attempt to dig up attacks on Bauder to use .
Meanwhile, pedophile BLueRibbon has called on the very same people to spam Bauder's talk page on Wikipedia with requests for the unblocking of Zanthalon and Silent War, as well as spamming both Wikipedia administrator HighinBC on both the Wikipedia talk page but also via phone.
Throughout their campaign, they have harassed users on Wikipedia itself who seek to block them from subverting their attempts to "pedo-speak" the encyclopedia's content on pedophile-related articles. One such example was their harassment of user Lucky_6.9 when he was nominated for an administrative position on Wikipedia. Pedophiles organized themselves via talk pages in order to oppose this and to harass him via Wikipedia. Eventually, Lucky 6.9 left the website in disgust, an example of how pedophiles use their numbers and alter egos in order to try to impose a status quo in their favor on the encyclopedia .
Recently, user DPeterson on Wikipedia had taken one of the lead positions in correcting Pedophile POV edits. DPeterson was then targeted by the pedophile community (thriving under the don't ask, don't tell policy) due to his edits. Eventually, their campaign of harassment and targeting of anyone who opposes them on pedophile articles led to DPeterson being banned from Wikipedia for one year.
Pedophiles then broke out into open celebration over this occurring.
Posted on BoyChat by the account "Underground Paedophile Cabal News Network":
Another pedophile, cognizant of Wikipedia's "Don't ask, don't tell" policies towards pedophiles, admonishes the above poster for "blowing the cover."
Recently they've taken to complaining about and threatening Wikipedia user SqueakBox due to his work on Wikipedia helping to counter pro-pedophile propaganda.
Pedophiles continue to pick off editors who take an interest in correcting their organized campaign to make Wikipedia their own personal propaganda tool.
Future of the campaign?
With Bauder, Jimmy Wales and other Wikipedia administrators banning their accounts, it would be reasonable to believe that the campaign to subvert Wikipedia is failing. However, the pedophiles themselves have openly spoke of the situation as being a "Don't ask, don't tell" wink-wink affair. From one of the more longer-running in this campaign, Clayboy .
It remains to be seen if this "Don't ask, don't tell" policy is from the administration of Wikipedia itself or if the above account was purely fantasy. However, with much of the decisions regarding the pedophile issue being taken care of behind closed doors, it remains to be seen if people like Zanthalon are truly not welcome, or just not welcome under a name everyone knows.
Wikipedia bans Pol64 to protect pedophile editors
This matter, while convoluted, confirms "Don't ask, don't tell" as official Wikipedia policy. User Pol64 was one of the few Wikipedians keeping an eye on the various pedophile articles while trying to deal with the pedophile activist editors. Pol64 is reputed to be either an active duty police officer or a retired law enforcement agent. Pol64 was very hated by the pedophile trolls which attempt to keep the pedophilia-related articles under their sway. This individual posted the following to her userpage...
This, of course, sent the usual suspects into a flared-up tizzy. Immediately, pedophile editors vigilanceprime and grooming victim went to the administrator's noticeboard in order to get this individual banned for "making a legal threat." This person merely noted that they were affiliated with law enforcement and wanted to investigate more the biases and motivations of people who edit on Wikipedia. No direct threat, just a general interest to find out what's really going on with the so-called "People's encyclopedia."
Immediately, Wikipedians sprang to defend the pedophile editing cohorts against this "threat." AN/I archived discussion. The merest indication that there is a problem with Wikipedia being overrun by pedophiles is enough to get you blocked at Wikipedia. The rush to protect the pedophile activist editors has never been quicker and as we found, just noting an editor to be a pedophile while working on the project will result in an immediate ban.
Holokittynx leaked correspondence
In March 2008, someone got into the email account of Holokittynx. We randomly received an email from that account that featured a few dozen random emails that she had been sending with other pedophiles. Included in these random emails was correspondence from a mailing list that pedophiles have set up to talk shop about how to edit and control Wikipedia articles about pedophilia. Two emails relating to their collusion on Wikipedia editing were sent to Holokittynx. Both are very important and for different reasons.
The email above is from Daniel Lievre, a pedophile activist notorious for pushing pedophile POV on Wikipedia. The email above is him directing eight of his cohorts to oppose the banning of pedophile account "Barry Jameson." If you view the actual dispute over Jameson being banned, it was immediately contested by AnotherSolipsist and GroomingVictim on Jameson's talk page. While GroomingVictim is banned, AnotherSolipsist is still editing Wikipedia regularly. Elsewhere, VigilancePrime and Homologeo started taking up the cause for Jameson, as directed, here. Both of those editors are still very active on Wikipedia.
You may notice the link "newgon.com" in the above email. Newgon.com is a pedophile website with many "hidden" forums run by Lievre. When he speaks of those who "do not have access", he is speaking of those in his email list that he has not cleared to view his hidden forums where he directs much of the pedophile campaign to undermine Wikipedia.
The next email will further show in greater detail how the pedophile editors work together to try to keep their agenda alive.
Some Wikipedians have been amazed at how reactive certain accounts have been on Wikipedia, how fast they can react to the bannings of others who share their viewpoints. You see, it is against Wikipedia rules to "lobby" on Wikipedia for support on various blocks, deletion decisions, etc. So the pedophiles have set-up a system off-Wiki in order to make sure they have enough support to try to gang up and push their way through on any given decision. The above was pedophile editor TlatoSMD reaching out to Lievre and his contacts.
If you view the talk-page for TlatoSMD and the AN/I where Homologeo and VigilancePrime answer the call to try to fight for TlatoSMD, you can see clearly how this system works. Fortunately in the TlatoSMD case, enough legitimate Wikipedians paid attention and were able to keep TlatoSMD blocked. However, those listed above in the message from TlatoSMD are still active on Wikipedia, single purpose POV warriors who work together in order to try to push their pedophile agenda on Wikipedia.
- The Pedophilia Article Watch project continues to be undermined by pedophiles themselves. Currently Wikipedia pedophile editors Holokittynx and VigilancePrime are working together to try to hold sway. the Pedophilia Article Watch project was established by a few regular members and a few pedophiles to try to have a committee to hammer out issues with the Wikipedia pedophile articles. Most of the founding members of the PAW who are pedophiles have been banned. They have been replaced by other pedophiles, however, and currently the vast majority of discussion and decision making by the Pedophilia Article Watch project is being done by pedophile editors.
- Interestingly as well, pedophiles have gone on the offensive anew trying to get people with anti-pedophile viewpoints banned from Wikipedia. Example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:GroomingVictim
- Fascinating read of a pedophile activist editor warning another one to keep a lower profile and to spread out his edits. Two links. The pedophile activist didn't listen to his warning. The advice in these two links is identical to advice we've seen pedophile activists on Annabelleigh.net and BoyChat.org give to those inquiring about Wikipedia editing. The user doesn't heed these warnings and ends up blocked anyways.
- Another deletion attempt of the BoyChat-created and edited Adult-Child Sex article. Created as a point of view branch of the child sexual abuse article with the idea that the pedophiles would sit there and edit the thing to fit their viewpoints. They have brutally and aggressively defended this article since they created it. The deletion discussion page is interesting as it appears there may finally be enough attention paid by legitimate Wikipedia editors to get the article deleted.
- Pedophile editors are putting up a fight, per usual, with pedophile editor VigilancePrime trying to paint the deletion attempt as abusive. It will be interesting to see what the final result of the AfD is.
- Shockingly, the vote for deletion on the Adult-Child Sex article went through and it was deleted. Despite some pedophile activist editors seeking to sway legitimate Wikipedians with every argument they could muster, the article still received enough deletion votes to actually be deleted. A good day for Wikipedia, indeed.
- Spoke too soon, there's now already debate about whether the deletion should be "overturned." Wikipedia is often a madhouse full of mental cases when it comes to procedures and policy, this AfD is turning into a stunning example of why pedophiles often have an unchecked hand on the site to propagandize. Link: ACS AfD Overturn discussion.
- Surprisingly, enough Wikipedians endorsed the deletion to have it stand. A surprising result, considering how boisterous pedophile activists were in defending the article. A rare loss for them and a rare victory for Wikipedia standards.
- Many new blocks and bans lately. Pedophile editors Barry Jameson, GroomingVictim, and TlatoSMD aka Tlatosmd have all eaten the banstick from Wikipedia lately. Each had been "lawyering" for one another in various disputes and finally had gone too far. Now all that remains is for VigilancePrime, the last of the most egregious offenders. His pedophile POV pushing campaigns have seemingly been neutralized with the recent wave of banned pedophile SPA's. Hopefully Wikipedian editors take a strong look at this user as he has been in collusion with the others on- and off-Wiki for quite some time.
- Pretty quiet so far this month, though a call recently went up on Annabelleigh.net to vandalize the Wikipedia Jack McClellan article in favor of him. So far this has gone unimpeded.
- Pedophile Wikipedia editor VigilancePrime, lead defender of Wikipedia pedophiles everywhere, is dumb and tried to call us out, saying that we're liars regarding the call to edit the McClellan article on Wikipedia. Of course, the first person to respond to him? Pedophile editor Roman619 who made the call on Annabelleigh.net to begin with.
- For the hardy sort that can stand visiting pedophile websites, here's the link to the post calling for pedophiles to rush to the McClellan article's aid and for those who don't wish to visit a pedophile website, here's the screen shot. Thanks for the link to this article, however. The more Wikipedians educated regarding how pedophiles like VigilancePrime work on Wikipedia, the better.
- Added a section centering around Holokittynx and her leaked emails. It is a must-read.
- Pedophile Wikipedia editor VigilancePrime has been indefinitely blocked for being a pedophile. That only took a few months too many, but at least he is blocked now. Hopefully when he returns under yet another nickname, Wikipedia admin will act a little quicker to block him over his pedophile advocacy.
- The Website Valleywag is reporting that Deputy Director of Wikipedia Erik Möller and believes that . We have no idea regarding the veracity of the claims of these reports, however if true, they would explain much regarding Wikipedia's on/off policies regarding child rape activists. One of their leads seems to be one.
If you have any information regarding this site or the identities of any of the members, contact us at [email protected].
is part of a series on evil-unveiled.com.