- Hatreon (Donate)
- Web IRC
Fergie Olver is the creep who hosted the Canadian television game show Just Like Mom from 1980 to 1985. Someone in 2009 would mash up the creepiest man-girl moments into a 2:23 video which went viral in April 2010. Reactions towards the video range from outrage, hilarity and trolling.
During his tenure as host of this program Fergie apparently rocked the Ford Windstar van spray painted with "Free Candy" like there was no tomorrow. Between threatening loli with kisses and public humiliation he managed to brew up an alchemical mixture of creepy that remains unmatched today on broadcast television. Perhaps the most unsettling part of this group think experiment gone awry is the fact that the Canadian Public Broadcasting System allowed this walking abortion to exist for a full five years without pulling the plug. Olver co-hosted the show with his wife. They are now divorced.
<video type="liveleak" id="098_1271745802" width="450" height="337" desc="Creepy Canadian Pedo: Loli Ann" position="center" size="full" allowfullscreen="true"/>
In the video we see Fergie sneak kissing an 11 year old girl, trying to bribe a girl who refuses to kiss him, getting called a dirty old man after the bribe fails, STILL trying to kiss the girl who called him dirty, pressuring a seven year old girl into taking their relationship to the next level, and complaining when a mom kisses him after she tries to sacrifice herself for her daughter's innocence. Oh, and did we mention this was all on TV?
The SNL spoof
Oct 2, 2010 SNL spoofs Fergie Olver with a skit entitled Kid Smartz
The skit starts out like the usual Fergie Olver game show with the host kissing 11 year old girls but then gets a Davidsfarm vibe when the host starts getting to second-base with a young male contestant. In some do black person a favor type of fashion SNL ends the skit with the only black contestant being smart enough to avoid all the pedophile host's advances and winning the show!-when we all know the smartest plan any black person would've had in that situation would have been to offer sex for money.
In addition to the array of comments the Fergie videos have received, there's also recently been a new media and blogging shitstorm on the matter. Some of them with very colorful titles like "Watch a game show host get to first base with children" and "Fergie Olver: Did someone arrest this guy? If not, why not?"
- "Watch an Unbearably Creepy Montage of a Canadian Game-Show Host’s Most Lecherous Moments" - New York Magazine
- "Fergie Olver Video" - Puggal
- "The Most Dangerous Game" - Movieline
- "Watch a game show host get to first base with children" - Toronto Life
- "For All You Fergie Olver Fans Across the World" - Maclean's
- "Mindless Minute: Today's secret word is 'pervert'" - New York Post
- "Video mit 'pädophilem' Moderator sorgt für Kontroverse" - Dnews.de
- "Creepy Pedo Moments" - Homorazzi
- "Creeper of The Day" - Maxtheboylion
- "Just Like Mom" - BlogQuebecois
- "Fergie Olver is a Perv" - Mondoville
- "Did someone arrest this guy? If not, why not?" - Obambi
- "Fergie's most lecherous moments montage" - Supawesome
- "Joe Biden gets Freaky" - FeedYourADHD
- "Creepy Viral-video" - NowPublic
- "Creepy Viral-video" - FeedRaider
- "Fergie Olver" - DylanCYR
- "Fergie Oliver Will Haunt Your Dreams" - MetaFilter
- "Extremely Pervy TV Show Host" - FunnyOrDie
- "Web Soup: Show Me 'Creepy!'" - The Soup Blog: E! Online
Fergie Olver is part of a series on
|Fergie Olver |
is part of a series on
Fergie Olver is part of a series on
Visit the Media Portal for complete coverage.
|Featured article April 21, 2010|
| Preceded by
Kevin & Kell
|Fergie Olver|| Succeeded by|