On the internet, ruled by various chans, Something Awful and YTMND, there are many lesser-known peasants that sometimes pop up in a small corner on the web. Fire's Forum is one of those little web forum boards that don't have any friends and die alone.
Fireicedude's Forum dates back to 2007, when forums like this were "the totally rad thing" for all of the 13 year old boys. As said above, nobody really gives a shit about the forum or has ever heard of it, but with the members having nothing better to do, Fire's Forum kept on living.
The website was originally a fan-forum for the piece-of-shit-game Club Penguin, which was then famous amongst prepubescent retards. At that time, there were absolutely NO other Club Penguin fan sites on the web, so Fire's Forum was half dead upon its creation, being a complete piece of shit and not having any members.
As Fireicedude's Forum was celebrating the website's first birthday, some members considered to move on and finally leave the whole Club Penguin thing behind. So, at that point, the great snap had happened, and Fire's Forum, first being a immature forum to discuss pointless things, had grown to be a forum to discuss cool things, pop culture and gaming.
Even after that kind of big change, the forum didn't raise its member count, and actually lost about 10 of them (which is quite much, considering Fire's Forum had only 5 active members at the time).
Currently, not much has changed, except now Fire's Forum has decided to make its own arcade (read more below). The number of members didn't rise, either.
As a part of the "Assburger Community", most of Fire's Forum have decided to join this fucked-up programming language website, Scratch. Fireicedude, who is now recognized as the pro Scratch programmer and hacker, has made most of the projects, and even lets himself call his shitpieces "games".
In fact, the members were so proud of their creations, they decided to make their own "Forum Arcade" out of games they made themselves. But they still can't do any other games other than with Scratch.
The admins at the forum are apparently very strict, which frequently remind that "Fireicedude's Forum is serious business". There are about 20 rules, and if violated, the moderators/admins proceed to grind the living shit out of the "rule violator's" ass. Such rape had happened only about 5 times, since Fire's Forum is "not a harsh place", therefore Fire's Forum is no fun, unless you're a great troll.
So remember, 5 infractions = Permaban!
Some of these highly-feared rules include things that are just fucking sissy. For example, these 16 year olds just recently came to a conclusion to "get rid of the "no swearing" rule". About time you enter the real world, you retards.
But that just makes Fire's Forum easier to piss off.
- One member posts a reply about a random topic, "how bad it is".
- Second member disagrees with Prima, thus engaging an argument.
- The other members observe the debate, tempted.
- Eventually, the two retards can't find anything else to say, so they start insulting each other.
- As the flame war reaches its culmination, one of the forum admins enter the warzone, and tell them to "calm down".
- The debaters go all "He started it", as more people cut in and try to sort out the situation.
- The admins consider taking the Banhammer.
- The two retards pussy out, for the forum is all they have, and apologize each other, ending the flame war.
A good example of the first four points may be seen in the picture on the right.
You didn't pay attention to any of the article, didn't you?
Anyway, the best way to fuck up shit in Fire's Forum is to spam Goatse and Meatspin everywhere, which will result in panic and stress. The moderators only log in once per day, so until they take the banhammer, the whole forum will already be demolished. Take pictures, too.
You can also register as "FireicedudePhone", claim that "The forum founder is using his mobile" and tell everybody to go to the temporal forum, http://firesforum.on.nimp.org. The silly little children have no idea about the internet and how cruel it is whatsoever, so it's an easy bait.
On August 27, 2009, a troll named OverlordXenu registered onto Fire's Forum. No-one but the admins knew what was going on after that, but everything went downhill - Fireicedude disabled registering to the forum, everybody's being tracked and the admins are always wielding the banhammer whenever somebody even farts.
The guy is pissed.
- Jew, forum founder. Claims to be 16, but talks like a fucking retard.
- Golden Retreiver, Fireicedude's brother. Sucked his brother's dick to the point that he made him an administrator.
- Future Sith (formerly known as Sixpenguin), doesn't post much. Also an admin, but nobody knows why.
- Chainzz, retarded kid who claims to be fucking 18 years old. Nevertheless, still somehow became an administrator. Also sometimes talks about 4chan and posts memes.
- Eduardo (formerly known as Iceddude), wigger who ocasionally posts in 1337speak and shots meme. Caused many drama on the forum. No, this one's just a moderator.
- Retrobit, kid who includes a reference to Guitar Hero in every fucking post. Never posts anywhere but the "Gaming" forum.
- Alicia (formerly known as Frozen Angel), a fucking girl. At least that's what he/she claims.
- Joachim, animu faggot and obsessed with Pokemon.
- Osh, fucking retard, only posts to advertise his own shit forum.
- Club Tomzzz (formerly known as Tommader), doesn't post anymore, but is the biggest retard on the forums yet.
- OverlordXenu - proceeded to spam Fire's Forum with shock images and got instantly perma-banned. Read more above.
99% of the members are americunts, except the gurl claims she's from Singapore and the Chainzz guy claims he's from the middle of nowhere (which he oftenely mentions and proceeds to tell story lessons about the nation's history).
Other Fireicedude's videos
The greatest threads
Lol mental... wait what?
- Fire's Forum
Similar shit, by the same retardLOL BALEETED
- Chainzz' spin-off, except this one failed hard
Fire's Forum is part of a series on
Visit the Sites Portal for complete coverage.