Last Thursday, bricks were shat and Flower died after getting owned on the face by a cobra with AIDS. Fans of the show became butthurt over this, and YouTube exploded with over 9,000 videos tributes of her. Even more lol-inducing, lolcow conspiracy theorists claim that the camera crew filming the show had actually been at the place when Flower got bitten and watched as she died. Flower's death has had a pretty dramatic impact on the gang. Rocket Dog has taken her place as the new leader of the Whiskers. Meanwhile, Flower's mate, "Zaphod" grieved for about 5 minutes before ditching the gang in search of some hot meerkat action. Nice.
They also claim that they ensured Flower's death for some bullshit about advancing the drama in the show and other things no one cares about. In reality, the show is filmed by placing special recording cameras in the desert and the camera crew only comes around to pick up the film. A more likely idea is that by the time the Flower shitstorm happened, that meerkat was already fucking dead. Of course, the fans failed to realize this and continued on with their videos anyway.
Steps to troll the fans
- Remind the fans that Flower is "just a rat".
- Tell them to get lives.
- Lol at the fact that she got OWNED by that cobra.
- Tell them that no one gives a shit.
—An Hero in training.
—Atimon, in the midst of living vicariously through a similar TV show.
Not quite a LiveJournal tribute, but....
Link to the official obituary--the following version has been slightly edited for maximum lulz.: Flower, star of Animal Planet's popular series, Meerkat Manor, is survived by loving mate Zaphod and many children including Mozart, Mitch, Buster, Suggs and Izzy. Flower leaves behind a devastated meerkat mob now without its fearless leader. From humble beginnings, she created one of the largest, most close-knit families on the Manor. Affectionately referred to as the "Kalahari Desert Rose" by those who knew her best, she was a formidable leader and a noble mother.
- Now this is a story all about how my
- Life got flipped turned upside down
- And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
- I'll tell you how I become the Queen of a clan called Whiskers
- In west Kalahari born and raised
- On the sand dunes is where I spent most of my days
- Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool
- And all eatin' some scorpions outside of the school
- When a couple of guys they were up to no good
- Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
- I got in one little fight and the fans got scared
- And said, "You're gonna be the start of the clan called Whiskers."
- I whistled for a cab and when it came near
- The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
- If anything I could say that this cab was rare
- But I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo home to Whiskers!"
- I pulled up to the burrow 'bout 7 or 8
- And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later
- Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
- To sit on my throne as the prince of Whiskers.
Flower is part of a series on
Visit the Media Portal for complete coverage.
Flower is part of a series on
Visit the Furfaggotry Portal for complete coverage.