- Hatreon (Donate)
- Web IRC
Anonymous saw it, lol'd some more, but it was still not epic. So they added some Tom Green, but that only plateaued it. Then Anonymous thought "hey, how about I make an official holiday for it?" And, like Christmas, it was a huge success. Except the holiday existed before the original. And lo, thus Anonymous realized they had divided by zero, and the universe began.
June 5th: Official Gentlemen Day
The thread never found its way to 4chanarchive, as 4chanarchive was partaking in the holiday of Gentlemen Day. However, it was still a solid round of chemo and managed to distract the participants from the horrible state of /b/ for a few hours.
Important subjects discussed in the thread included:
- The formation of an epic holiday.
- The plans of having the fifth of each month to celebrate "Holiday Gentlemen" in honor of the thread that was inevitably going to die.
- A gentlemen promise to never post the epic "Holiday Gentlemen" image on any other day except for the fifth of each month.
- The official Gentlemen Day holiday is on June 5th.
- "JUNE 5th IS GENTLEMEN DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- "OP here:
- You guys promise...Holiday Gentlemen only happens once a year.
- Posting him tomorrow would just defile its greatness.
- Holiday gentlemen only happens once a year."
- "this thread was so epic that there shall never be another gentlemen thread"
- "Where were you when we needed you?">>>>(Image of Spy sleeping with "MODMEN" under image")
- "OP here:
- Gentlemen...all of you wonderful gentlemen...
- I am truly going to miss you...
- I think this is the meaning of the holiday...
- A closeness...a closeness of gentlemen."
- "Inb4 the most unwanted 404 in the history of /b/."
Guinness World Record holder for the best Gentlemen impersonation.
Tom Mullica, who - after ten years of performing his cigarette routine - estimated he swallowed a quarter of a million cigarettes.
A band of Gentlemen sing a heartwarming song about dangerous driving.
Gentlemen is part of a series on
Visit the Memes Portal for complete coverage.