Ground Zero Mosque
Add pixplzkthnx to Ground Zero MosquePlz to be adding some pix now kthnx. Consult the image selection process for help, or just google up some pix.
Plz remove this notice once there are plenty of pix.
The Cordoba House, better known as the Ground Zero Mosque and the Terrorists' Cathedral, is a proposed holy sanctuary dedicated to trolling those still suffering from Post-9/11 Traumatic Disorder. Everything was going fine until plans to conduct several classes about how to safely create improvised bombs was revealed in the reliable news media. The classes were to be purely educational, and did not intend to actually blow entire sections of our financial capitol into non-existence. As has been revealed, only a few Muslims really want to destroy anything, so we all need to relax.
In 2010, the proposal generated epic rabble-rousing, shit-stirring and all-round encouragization of racial hatred by right-wing commentators. Anti-mosque conservatives say that pro-mosque liberals are being insensitive, pro-mosque liberals are saying that anti-mosque conservatives are being intolerant, and Muslims are merely enjoying themselves as the great Satan tears itself apart.
And those who actually live around there and/or frequent the adjacent strip club, New York Dolls are saying that there's already a Moslem prayer centre (aka a mosque) there -exactly where it's been since long before 9/11. Ironically, the World Trade Centre itself had several dedicated Moslem prayer rooms right inside the Twin Towers.
Amidst the arguing, politician-turned-media host Sarah Palin decided to speak out against the proposed house of God in order to win Tea Party votes for 2012. Although she never governed within the continental U.S., Palin is now leading the crusade for those who wish for Ground Zero to always be a useless sandpit and an eyesore in the middle of the city.
Meanwhile, Democrat-turned-Republican-turned-liberal Independent Mike Bloomberg, after getting rid of term limits in order to rule as long as he likes, is backing the mosque proposal in order to appears as New York's benevolent dictator and overall good guy.
Those Numbers Again
Fun Facts About The Ground Zero Mosque
- It's not at Ground Zero! The building that is due to be renovated is two city blocks away from Ground Zero.
- It's not just a mosque! It will include the traditional pedo room and balcony for Allah's trolls to laugh at the infidels.
- The guy in charge of the project, Imam Faisal Abdul Rauf, is an anti-terrorist, pro-west progressive - exactly the kind of "Good Moslem" that most left-wing hippies have wet dreams about!
- Prior to 9/11, there were already two mosques standing adjacent to Ground Zero. The proposed project doesn't even have a view of the former location of the Twin Towers.
What Has Emerged From The Project
- The loudest, most visible elements of American politics - and those claiming to be the MOST GOSH DERN AMERICAN - have painted Americans as being hateful and anti-Islamic with a delicious bombable center like never before.
- Everyday non-psychotic Moslems (both of them) who just want to sell us cheap liquor and samosas feel increasingly marginalized and at risk.
- One of the most important teachers of Moslem tolerance and progressivism is painted by the right-wing media as a supporter of Hamas and thrown to the wolves, demonstrating to Moslems everywhere that no matter how much you grovel to the white man, you're not welcome here, boy.
- Retarded Americunts have not realized there are no provisions in the Constitution or Bill of Rights for their hurt feelings.
From Ghetto to Landmark
At the moment, the site on which the community center is planned to be built on is the dilapidated remnants of a Burlington Coat Factory building. This former coat factory is taking up space and not helping the economy in any way except for encouraging a healthy trade in urine and meth between homeless squatters.
Opponents of the mosque are presently trying to turn this useless concrete shell into a landmark. Nothing of value occurred at the site, yet opponents of the proposed community center claim that the coat factory deserves New York landmark status. Equally ironically, the whole area was a bulwark of Moslem settlers a century before the damn coats were even there.
Greg Gutfeld's Islamic-Friendly Gay Bar
In an attempt to bridge the gap between the Muslims and the gay communities, Greg Gutfeld, host of Red Eye, is opening a Muslim-friendly gay bar. This is an attempt to show a "sincere desire for dialogue, the bar will be situated next to the mosque Park51, in an available commercial space," despite the fact that he is not Muslim or gay. Before the show was over, the hashtag #gutfeldgaybarnames was circulating on twitter, go checkout all the names for your self.
$5 million in Federal 9/11 relief grant money to go to mosque
In November 2010, it was learned that the mosque applied for $5 million in federal grant from a fund designed to rebuild lower Manhattan after the 9/11 attacks. "Part of the strangeness of the application is that it blows past the suggested range of $100,000 to $1 million that these grants are supposed to fall to within." 
The Biggest Irony Of All...
...is that Jews did 9/11.
Ground Zero Mosque is part of a series on
Visit the Trolls Portal for complete coverage.