- Hatreon (Donate)
- Web IRC
The Hidden Wiki
|Type:||Internet directory • Open wiki|
|Registration:||Optional; anonymous editing.|
|Accessibility:||Private; can only be accessed through the Tor hidden service.|
|Location:||On the Internet|
|Current Status:||Forked; original wiki shut down.|
The Hidden Wiki is a place where pedophiles, serial killers, distributors of CP, l33t h4x0rz, cyber criminals, and trolls post their .onion links with the hopes of getting internet traffic on their shitty sites. As the Hidden Wiki is part of the deep web, you need a special kind of browser to access it, namely Tor. Like most wikis, the Hidden Wiki uses an old version of the MediaWiki software that hasn't been updated in ages. Most of the important shit is found on the main page, which is filled with several dead-end links and links to another page of more links. The Hidden Wiki is the epicenter of the deep web, a place where all newfags to the dark Internet go the minute they install Tor, a place of such confusion and faggotry that no normal person would ever want to visit it.
Content and Services
These are services that you pay for with bitcoin. Most of them are scams used by Nigerian scammers to cheat you out of all your bitcoin. Should you be curious enough to venture into this shithole, these are some of the things you are likely to find.
A few links that nobody cares to read, unless you are extremely bored.
How you can help out the Hidden Wiki. Nobody cares about this, as they are too fascinated with all the links to the deep web.
- Drugs - If you don't know what these are, these are liquids, powders, pills, plants, etc. that you "consume" and make you do all kinds of crazy shit.
- CP - You know what this is. You might want to install Tails if you plan on viewing or using this, or you can go take a seat over there.
- Hitman Network - Tired of that schoolyard bully? Want him out of your life forever? Want to get rid of that ex you hate? If so, then this is the place for you. As it turns out, most of these so called "hitman services" are petty scams, as the real hitman services are much more encrypted.
- Hire a Hacker - If you're too much of a pussy to consult with the option above, then you can hire a hacker to ruin someone's life. See, the Internet is your personal army after all. As is the case with the hitman networks, these hire a hacker sites are also bitcoin scams.
- Silk Road (seized) - Where you go to buy the aforementioned drugs, weapons, gardening supplies, dildos for your mom etc. This site got seized by the FBI and is no longer online; however, you may find a forked version somewhere. It was one of the legitimate web sources and/or online stores that you could buy from.
- Bomb making - Either you want to join ISIS or want an excuse to skip school.
- Sex trade - They're over 18, we promise.
- Fake IDs - Want to become a "citizen" of any country you want? Get a fake ID here. You cal also get credit cards, passports, drivers licenses and even a new face.
- Erotica - If you don't want to see this, you might be gay.
- Live murder - Only a sick fuck would condone this, unless, of course, the person being murdered is a feminist, in which case, we'd all cheer it on.
- Cannibal Cafe
- Firearms sales
- Black market
- Human experiments
- Forums and chans
- Links that lead to another page of links
- Cults - Cults are boring and should all drink the Kool-Aid.
- Web hosting - Stuff nobody cares about.
- Financial services
- Commercial services
There is a setting for the Hidden Wiki, known as the "censor mode" that blocks out and eliminates any links to CP, gore, cruelty, etc. However, this takes the fun out of the experience and most people don't care to use it. If you use it, you are a pussy and shouldn't even be on the deep web in the first place.
The Fall of the Original Hidden Wiki
2014: The Hidden Wiki Gets Hacked
—The Hidden Wiki fork notification.
On March 11, 2014 the Hidden Wiki gets hacked by doxbin, and as a result, is redirect to the doxbin .onion web domain. One of the sysops on the Hidden Wiki posted a headline message detailing how they got their asses kicked by doxbin. According to the message, doxbin would restore the original Hidden Wiki if the sysops purge all the links that contain CP from it. This will be a hard, lengthy task to do, considering that the Hidden Wiki is filled to the brim with CP links and anyone can add more CP links in at any given time, due to anonymous editing. Even if the HW achieved this, it is unlikely that doxbin would "give" them their site back, as this is likely a massive troll on doxbin's part.
Upon the downfall of the original Hidden Wiki, several mirrors and forks have been put up since. Some of these forks are hoax sites, and are not actually affiliated with the Hidden Wiki whatsoever. In the screenshot above, the "Hidden Wiki" shown there is a forked version; however, the legitimacy of this version being linked to the original Hidden Wiki is debatable.
Hidden Wiki Videos
- Silk Road - Most people look for this upon going to the Hidden Wiki.
- Deep Web
- Hackers on Steroids
The Hidden Wiki is part of a series on
The Hidden Wiki is part of a series on
Visit the Sites Portal for complete coverage.
|Featured article July 19 & 20, 2016|
| Preceded by
|The Hidden Wiki|| Succeeded by|
Anders Behring Breivik