Anyone asking for donations to pay the server bills is trying to scam you.
I-Dosing is an internet-induced form of self-delusion oligophrenic kiddies resort to believe they're getting high. Pretty much like smoking construction paper in middle school.
In theory "I-Dosing" works by downloading a disturbing soundtrack, plugging the inner ear with invasive earphones and bumping up the volume until the pain is so intense the subject begins to delude him- or herself into believing she's getting high, much like being anally penetrated.
I-doses use something called binaural beats, which supposedly can have an effect on your brain waves. There is little research or proof that this is true. Most people who are I-dosing may be experiencing a placebo effect.
I-dosing has caused moral outrage from clueless parents, and bizarre behavior from equally clueless teenagers. Below is a small gallery of these reactions.
How to Troll I-Dosers
- Download I-Dose .mp3
- Edit the file, turn the volume down so the listener has to turn the volume up
- Add Chris-Chan shouting "JULAY" at a random part near the end of the file at maximum volume
- Spread the file to faggots who actually believe this shit
- More information on Binaural beats
- Report: Teens Using Digital Drugs to Get High
- Placebo effect
- The I-Doser forum, complete with user experiences.
is part of a series on
[Expand Your Mind]