- Web IRC
JackSepticeye (Seán William McLoughlin) is an Irish YouTube let's player probably best known for his terrible lack of funniness as well as his annoying hyperactivity. He started with a very small following, but immediately following a shout-out from PewDiePie, he gained millions and millions of followers. Currently he has more than 5 billion views. Seriously, see for yourself.
Much like Markiplier, he colored his hair when he hit over 7 million subscribers.
Oh, and he's also obsessed with the color green.
JackSepticeye was born Seán William McLoughlin in Ireland in February 1990. Before his YouTube career, he played drums in some band. He joined YouTube in 2007, but didn't really start posting until 2013. At first, he didn't have many subscribers and was almost sane. Then something horrible happened. PewDiePie, the most subscribed person on YouTube mentioned him and he became popular as hell, getting more subscribers all the time while quickly losing his sanity.
How he got his name
—Someone describing how he got his name. Now I get it...
His fanbase mostly consists of 12 year olds, millions of which came from PewDiePie's and Markiplier's channels. Unsurprisingly, three of his most viewed videos are Five Nights at Freddy's videos, indicating that almost all of his viewers are underage/immature FNaF fanboys who don't care about his other content and constantly terrorize his channel comments, demanding him to "DO MOAR FNAF VIDS!!!!!!11".
- PewDiePie - The first Let's Player horsemen
- Markiplier - The second Let's Player horsemen
- Unfunny - Exactly what he is
- YouTube - Where he posts videos
- Let's play - What he does for a living due to his assburgers syndrome he tends to deny
- Faggot - What he is
- Even the users of Wikipedia think this guy is worth an article!
- JackSepticeye at Wikitubia, the wiki dedicated to people screaming at games alone in a small room
- His Tumblr account
- His Instagram account
- His Twitter account
JackSepticeye is part of a series on YouTube.