- Hatreon (Donate)
- Web IRC
Lulz News Network
Once a vast and trusted source of e-news on the internets, the LNN provided news coverage of all major world news events, often scooping stories before CNN, BBC and Throwingstardna. LNN had many correspondents including jameth, lol and hepkitten, though they are now all e-dead.
Originally hosted on LiveJournal, LNN secured independent hosting shortly before entering internet limbo. The move occurred on December 1st, 2004 after harassment by the LJ Abuse Team regarding possible violations of the DMCA.
Old as fuck News!
July 4th, 2007 in the lulzy news
- Hillsdale, USA, (LNN) Internets 1227 h4x0r prankster charged with deleting friends MySpace; he's the mayor of his town.
- Internets, BRITAIN, (LNN) Delicious Loli sells virginity on MaltaStar.com; parents not so happy.
- Sherborn, USA, (LNN) The next Mr. Hands steps forward, a sheepfucker who ISN'T from New Zealand.
Day-old lulzy news, July 2nd, 2007
- Bridgeville, USA, (ÆBC) Californian town to be sold on eBay again after owner becomes an hero.
- In your pants,CANAIDSDA, (LNN) Genius CanAIDSian combines porno and pizza, some surpised to find tangy new mayonaise like topping.
- In your pants, JAPAN, (LNN) Politically correct naked Jap news program to collect tax break from deaf kawaii ^_^
2016 Elections saved CNN
This link is currently friends only.
Lulz News Network is part of a series on
Visit the Sites Portal for complete coverage.