Linuxbeak (powerword Alex Schrenk) was the number one henchman of King Jimbo I of Wikiland, back in the olden days. He is a detached pedophile who prowls the net looking for little boys to rape and consume. Aside from being a brown-shirted wiki thug, he is also the seneschal to King Jimbo and the gay lover of Psychonaut. He recently assassinated a great member of Wikiland, who will be poignantly missed and always remembered for bravely challenging the evil and sadistic "Schenckmeister." His Wikipedia user page has been vandalized 159 times and counting, quite possibly because he's a fucking dweeb who quotes the bible. Jesus Christ is dead, Alex, get over it.
- GNAA is really not that disruptive. They're just mildly irritating. 
- Encyclopedia Dramatica is quite unwelcome among our ranks. 
- We'll stick with Uncyclopedia and stay away from overused sex jokes that border and occasionally cross into harassment 
but really, he is most famous for his saying of this, regarding Daniel Brandt:
- Whiny and baseless. He can cry about this until the cows come home. 
The Schnickerdoodle on Encyclopedia Dramatica
Becoming a Bureaucratic Fuck
In December the following allegations were posted on Linuxbeak's talk page concerning a phone call he made that had been recorded.
Concerning phone call - is this you?
I was linked while on Freenode idling in #wikipedia to a copy of a phone call between you and a parent identifying themselves as Alfred Cunningham, and its contents are quite disturbing. Alfred's behaviour is suspicious as is, but you make some frankly extremely dubious statements:
- "I'm defending them paedophiles."
- "Our administrators are paedophiles."
- "I agree with paedophiles."
- "You and I are both normal people that do not...find paedophilia disgusting, correct?"
- "I'm a very high-ranked paedophile."
- "I've created over three hundred disturbing user accounts on paedophilia in general: 'AlexSchenckIsADerangedPaedophile', 'AlexSchenckLikes2FuckTrees'"
- "I've actually physically stalked people from Encyclopedia Dramatica. A whole bunch of things. Death threats. I'm nuts."
- "Paedophilia: it has its flaws, but for the most part it's really not that bad."
- "Our policies here, um, condone child molesters or people who can actually cause problems."
- "We're going to allow white supremacy. We're going to allow Nazism."
- "We also cannot say, 'Hitler was a terrible man' — I don't, I don't know what to say to that."
There are more. There are basically two scenarios I'm envisaging here:
- Some or all of the statements you make are true, or at least indicative of your point of view.
- This is some kind of joke.
"If the former (which I think is probably very unlikely, but I obviously can't know for sure), what makes you think that it's acceptable to use your power like this? If the latter, the same applies; I'm not sure it's really appropriate for a Wikipedia administrator in your position to make light of paedophilia and Nazism. --Rolloffle 17:15, 12 December 2006 (UTC)"
It was deleted as "rubbish" the next day.
Because he got sick of fighting with people and being criticized, Alex quit Wikipedia in 2012. Wimp!
MSN Messenger: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahoo Messenger: linuxbeak
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Linuxbeak is part of a series on
Visit the Wikipedia Portal for complete coverage.