LiveLeak is a hybrid of YouTube and Wikileaks that is popular for videos found to be too hardcore for the likes of YouTube and Dailymotion. Despite this, you won't find any pr0n on LiveLeak. Instead, what you will find is a ton of lulzy content related to IRL drama of various kinds such as violence, crime and war. It's not a shock site but instead is often seen as a moralfag site where people try to promote their political views about whatever bullshit cause they believe in, being the internet vigilantes that they are. However it's owned by the same company as the Ogrish shock site. If LiveLeak did have porn, it'd probably be "extreme pornography" to keep up with the violent theme, and the Internet Watch Foundation would probably be on their asses by now.
TOW says that even a New World Order puppet like Tony Blair mentioned LiveLeak at a political conference. This just shows how the old media is dying and spawning a new generation of awareness of the chaos that is going on around us. The comments on LiveLeak, which are even less censored than those on YouTube, often show right-wing 'extremism', 'racism' and 'white nationalism' of the sort found on Stormfront, but they are are also many people there involved in things like the Nation of Islam and al-Qaeda making lulzy comments as well.
By and large, though, LiveLeak remains just like some crappy, cheap late night television programme like America's Dumbest Criminals or Police Camera Action featuring CCTV footage of criminals who later meet their justice at the hands of the law, all the while interspersed with people like Chris-chan, the Dominos retards and people doing stupid things like killing themselves or destroying objects. It is therefore likely to be a favourite site of your average 13-year-old boy as a result.
Content of LiveLeak
- The showing of Fitna by Geert Wilders. Later removed due to death threats by Islamists to LiveLeak staff.
- The execution of Saddam Hussein was initially seen on this site.
- NATO soldiers in Afghanistan partying hard as they fail to crush the Taliban. 
- Black kids in the London borough of Hackney caught on CCTV getting pwnt by the police as they crash cars and brandish guns and machetes. Yup, we all know who's responsible for that shit, with racial profiling and police states and all. 
- STD-riddled Russian hookers beating up old men. 
- Russians beating each other up. 
- Russians and Muslims beating each other up. 
- Moar Russians. Over 9000, in fact. 
- Domino's Pizza workers, one of whom is a homo, sticking cheese up their noses and farting onto the food being served. 
- Maggots being put into a woman's wound. 
- Police brutality, like the kind exposed by the Guardian when a Britfag middle aged man was beaten to death by police. 
- A "light-skinned black male" doing a "polite robbery", as opposed to a violent one due to his greater white ancestry than most blacks. 
- Angry Homo Kid made an appearance. Srsly.
- And yet moar Russians. Just when you thought it was going to stop. 
The People of Liveleak
There is another category of people on the site believed to be cancer free and wise lurkers. These Liveleakers will stay silent for years before producing a semi-decent OC video. Sadly to this day this category has never stepped forward as they likely do not exist.
If YouTube and Dailymotion are the mainstream (with the fish! Get it?), then the similar sites to LiveLeak can be found on blogs like the Brussels Journal and some chick with a fetish for Medvedev, continuing the Russian theme, with RuTube.Ru's video of a white French kid getting beaten up on a bus by two nigra males. He later apologised for his white guilt, liberal guilt and political correctness, forgiving his attackers because he is a pussy.
Things that are too disturbing for LiveLeak
Proof that LiveLeak videos are watched by sick fucks
Watch them gloat over the an heroism of a poor girl from Argentina who decides to stand in front of an oncoming train with her arms outstretched like Jesus: Make sure you read the old comments for extra lulz.
- Black people
- Dnepropetrovsk maniacs
- Hookers and blow
is part of a series on serious business
Free Speech • Identity theft • Irony • Internet asshole • Internet Celebrities • Internet disease • Internet drama • Internet humanitarians • Internet Law • Internet lawsuit • Internet lawyer • Internet stalking • Internet tough guy • Internet Vigilante Group • Operation Falcon Punch • Swatting • Title IX • World Wide Web Consortium
People & Organizations
2cash • Alan Turing • Casey Serin • David Hockey • Dear Cis People • Doxbin • DREAMers • Fast Eddie • Grace Saunders • Hallcats Squadron • Jessi Slaughter • Kittens • Maja Schmidt • Meek Mill • Missy • Niggest Crook Force • Psychopath • Susan J. Elliott • Vloggerheads • WEB SHERIFF
LiveLeak is part of a series on
Visit the Sites Portal for complete coverage.