- Web IRC
- Trending Articles
- The Current Year
- ED in the News
- Donate to ED
- Advertise on ED
- ED Bookmarklet
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
"Magick" is the effete spelling of magic, now with a "k" for extra phear! "Magick" is used to demonstrate that the user is really cool; 1337; and clued in to a centuries-old tradition of real, authentic, honest-to-goodness magic, and not merely a deluded poseur.
List of Magickal Acts
- Internet disease
- Use voodoo doll
- Summon retard
- Morph a 80-year-old Chinese man in panties into a hawt 16-year-old girl
Signs of Magick users
- Shops at real magick stores like Hot Topick.
- Candles burning in room. Constantly.
- Reeks of B.O. and sandalwood.
- Talks like he's playing Dungeons and Dragons at all times.
- Fails at everything she tries, but excuses herself with "my goddess doesn't want me to do that".
- Believes that God is a female.
- Sucks at card tricks.
- Visits spellsofmagic.com, which is quite possibly the biggest hive of fail this side of Gaia.
Types of magickians
- Wiccan: "And so, after astral projeckting and ascending to the Nth plane, I ckame in ckontackt with the divine manifestation of the natural being. I was empowered with a sense of ckonfidencke and felt my powers grow. I beckame one with the universe. When I wocke up, my cklothes were missing and my ass hurt. Did I mention I'm bi and I licke Fall Out Boy?"
- Khaos Magickian: "Khatoic evil means never having to say you're sorry! HAIL PAPERCKLIP!". Considered hipsters and trolls by other magickians.
- Satanic Magickian: "Satan, hear me, I am thy hand on earth. I bow for no man, I spit on the weack, I fear no one. Grant me thy unholy powers...shit, Mom's home."
- New Ager/Druid: "I strive to beckome one with the universe, and lose my ego in the greater depths of ckosmick being. My earthly attachments will dissolve and I will transcend this plane of existence, like that one summer solstice at Stonehenge when we toock three hits of E each and really ckonneckted with the earth...speaking of which, got any herb?"
- Science: "I ckast magic missile!" -Cho Seung Hui, 15th level Bullet Mage
There are many spinoffs, such as FacePunch cards.
- Penn & Teller
- Michelle Belanger
- Psion Guild
- Criss Angel
- wiki:Mr Bean - Where it all came from (See "Bean Movie")
- wiki:Rowan Atkinson - The man behind the lulz