From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Article of the Now
Mo Brooks, Morris Jackson Brooks Jr. (born 29 April 1954) is a Republican representative from that fine Inbred state of Alabama that has contributed to our National conscious with such great outward offenses against our common decency such as the lynching of Innocent Black Men, using their police as a Quasi-Military force to beat the Shit out of civil-right protesters and completely denying the existence of complicated ideas like Science, Biology, Mathmatics and evolution because it challenges their perfect Childish faith where Santa Claus and his elves created everything. Their religious bull headedness has less to do with the Quantum theory that given enough time and the right events happening in the right order, it's a probability that life can happen and more to do with the fact that the Jews are right in that when your dead, your dead. Game over.
As with other largely publicized scientific debates such as leaded gasoline, clean drinking water, Global Warming, Rising Sea Levels and the creation of a government agency that would ensure that America's Food and Drugs are what they say and not just sugar pills or crude oil and red food dye calling itself Catsup, Mo Brooks is on the side of the well entrenched Corporate Dollars that repeat over and over in a Buddhist style chant, "Everything is all right. There's no reason for change. Let's just stay the course because no one will miss Miami when It's under water."
So remember, even though Science is showing an increase in mean temperatures and a rise in ocean levels, It's only because of Urban Heat Islands and erosion.
Suggest a Featured Article • View the AOTN Archives
Thread of the Now
Bad Webcomics Wiki
Euphoric atheist makes an article saying a website and its users are gay compared to ED. The site is run by an ED admin.
Did You Know...
From Encyclopædia Dramatica's endless supply of factoids:
- ... ED found a new provider, so we can continue having the offended page
- ... that Zaiger Nuked the forums. Join us on EDF3 - No zaigers allowed
- ... that Zaiger tried to create his own ED, with no users, and shitty content
- ... that Twitter verified us! Follow EDdotSE.
- ... that there's also ED_NewPages and #EDAOTN?
- ... that Art Bell, famous conspiracy radio host, has "died" and possibly has been taken out by the NWO for knowing too much?
- ... that some female tried (and failed epically) to prove she was as good a killer as a man when she only managed to wound some geeks at JewTube?
- ... that #BlackLivesMatter is still trying to prove that everyone hasn't forgotten that waaay out of fad hash via the white massa' that runs it now?
- ... that some some Syrians got killed or bombed or gassed or something and that it's something that Western nations should give a flaming shit about?
- ... that 650, yes, 650 members of the alt-left group Antifa who attended the Unite The Right 2017 rally have been doxed?
- ... that Dan "Show me your Feet" Schneider (best know for TV shows All That, Good Burger/Kenan and Kel, Drake & Josh, and iCarly) has been fired from Nickelodeon after a lengthy reign of terror?
- ... that a Flat Earth Truther tried to launch himself into space with a home-made rocket?
- ... that a Maryland (USA) woman attempted to punish her autistic son, ISIS-style?
- ... that Burger King is not a fan of teh drugs?
- ... that a woman in Florida called nigger a nigger, humped his arm, and schlicked all while in his custody?
- ... that Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington has committed suicide at his private residence in L.A. by hanging himself?
- ... that a woman who used a plastic penis to dupe her dumb, blindfolded girlfriend into believing she was actually a man has been jailed?
Edit • Suggest a Did You Know