From Encyclopedia Dramatica
Thread of the Now
Someone comes to EDF to try to get us to troll someone. Predictably, we prefer to troll him.
Did You Know...
From Encyclopædia Dramatica's endless supply of factoids:
- ... that Zaiger Nuked the forums. Join us on EDF3 - No zaigers allowed
- ... that Zaiger tried to create his own ED, with no users, and shitty content
- ... that Twitter verified us! Follow EDdotSE.
- ... that there's also ED_NewPages and #EDAOTN?
- ... that Art Bell, famous conspiracy radio host, has "died" and possibly has been taken out by the NWO for knowing too much?
- ... that some female tried (and failed epically) to prove she was as good a killer as a man when she only managed to wound some geeks at JewTube?
- ... that #BlackLivesMatter is still trying to prove that everyone hasn't forgotten that waaay out of fad hash via the white massa' that runs it now?
- ... that some some Syrians got killed or bombed or gassed or something and that it's something that Western nations should give a flaming shit about?
- ... that 650, yes, 650 members of the alt-left group Antifa who attended the Unite The Right 2017 rally have been doxed?
- ... that Dan "Show me your Feet" Schneider (best know for TV shows All That, Good Burger/Kenan and Kel, Drake & Josh, and iCarly) has been fired from Nickelodeon after a lengthy reign of terror?
- ... that a Flat Earth Truther tried to launch himself into space with a home-made rocket?
- ... that a Maryland (USA) woman attempted to punish her autistic son, ISIS-style?
- ... that Burger King is not a fan of teh drugs?
- ... that a woman in Florida called nigger a nigger, humped his arm, and schlicked all while in his custody?
- ... that Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington has committed suicide at his private residence in L.A. by hanging himself?
- ... that a woman who used a plastic penis to dupe her dumb, blindfolded girlfriend into believing she was actually a man has been jailed?
Edit • Suggest a Did You Know