|Hey!|| This article isn't lulz just yet, but its coverage can spark a lollercoaster.
You can help by people who delete shit, and vandalizing their user pages.
See this article on Google? Want to add something?
|This article needs moar images.|
You can help by .
Before his success
Majira started out as any random depressed teen, trying to figure out their place in the world. Being how Majira was then, he was often on YouTube and thought it would be a "good idea" to start a YouTube channel. Obviously, it didn't work out at first because of how horrible his old videos were made. Of course, this didn't stop Majira from showing off his furfaggotry as he began to interact within the furry fandom.
Finding his inner "glory"
In 2015, Majira decided to become a regular YouTuber and waste his life making videos in hopes of making it out in society. Most of his videos shows him doing random shit nobody cares about as well as his obvious videos of him in a fursuit believing people will become interested in his videos. He has both a furry channel and a main channel, both of which are shit as they are. He has an INSANE amount of subscribers (not a surprise given how furries have no life and would rather spend their days fapping to content produced by their kind.) As of October 4, 2017, Majira has over 96,590 subscribers on his YouTube and over 2,734 watchers on FurAffinity. Why he has this many subscribers is beyond our understanding besides what was just said. His videos are generally cringe anyways so it's not worth subbing to unless you want to see some lulz happen. He seems to also have a rivalry with another lowlife furry YouTuber, , who's name sounds like a bunch of keys smashed on a keyboard.
Majira is also "well known" for constantly wearing a fursuit on practically every video he makes on his furry channel. Since Majira is lazy and would rather waste money on furry shit rather then invest in a proper future, he has fursuit makers make his fursuit for him. He'll often make stupid jokes like how his nose is green because it's a lime (how does a strawberry relate to a lime though???) We are for certain Majira uses his fursuit for "other stuff" besides just for show and tell.
- DeviantArt - Yes, he has an account on here too. No surprise.
Where you can find him
- - His place of "proud and glory". Now has over 100,000 subscribers. How? No one knows or cares.
- YouTube Account which ironically has less subscribers than his other channel. - His main
- DeviantArt Account. Might not even be his for all we know. - His barely used
- FurAffinity Account. Mainly posts commissions because he is too lazy to draw himself. - His main
- - His fursuiting FurAffinity Account. Hasn't been updated much since 2015 though.
- - His Facebook.
- - His Twitter.
- - His Furry Instagram
- - Main Instagram
- WikiFur Page
like any other popular furfag would.
- Of course he'd have his own
- - Tumblr Account.
- - People actually give this guy money.
- More info on this "famous" YouTuber
- Another place people throw their money away to this guy.
- Furry Network Account he never uses, yet 100 still watch him.
Majira Strawberry is part of a series on
Visit the Furfaggotry Portal for complete coverage.
Majira Strawberry is part of a series on YouTube.