- Web IRC
- Trending Articles
- The Current Year
- ED in the News
- Donate to ED
- Advertise on ED
- ED Bookmarklet
From Encyclopedia Dramatica
If you were looking for the /v/ lurking tripfag see Manlytears
Manly Tears is a disease common in, but by no means limited to, anime and kung-fu movies. Some argue that it has recently made its way to the west and started to affect /b/tards, while others simply view it as a handy excuse which allows the Anon in question to well up inside without being accused of faggotry or starting a BAWWW thread.
When It Is Okay To Shed Manly Tears
- When your sensei dies
- When you get kicked in the balls
- When your team loses in the World Cup
- When animals are abused
- When Snape Kills Dumbledore
- When Maes Hughes is killed and buried in Fullmetal Alchemist
- When Nina is a dog in Fullmetal Alchemist
- When your blood-brother dies
- When the lord commander of the Night's Watch gets the Julius Caesar treatment
Previous Video | Next Video
Gallery of Manly Tears
Kenshiro practically invented Animu manly tears.
Manly tears were legalised in America after 9/11.
Not to be mistaken for the most known troll on /v/ Manly tears.
| Manly Tears|
is part of a series on the