|Hey!|| This article isn't lulz just yet, but its coverage can spark a lollercoaster.
You can help by people who delete shit, and vandalizing their user pages.
See this article on Google? Want to add something?
Meredith Doyle is a 24-year-old otaku, which is another word for anime freak. This is the epic tale of a girl with deams so big that it could not be contained on the internet. Too big even for an anime convention; no she had to show her love for GLORIOUS NIPPON on national television: American Idol.
GO! FIGHT! MEARI-SAN!!
Mere Versus The Face of Evil
After the 14-year training arc was completed, Mere believed that she was ready for the spotlight, but her dreams of being a kawaii singer in Japan were crushed by the Sinatra/Evangelion-loving Simon Cowell. But that was just the beginning, little did she realize that /a/ was watching her, and were they pissed. In less than two hours, Mere's true power level was discovered in her Facebook account, Myspace page, Youtube channel, and deviantart page.
Cast of Characters
- Mere Doyle: A girl on a 14-year journey to be the very best singer like no one ever was.
- Simon Cowell: A judge on American Idol. His dream is to fly to the moon, but he can't. Actually, he can.
- Randy Jackson: A black guy. He suggests that Mere do the anime thing. But she's not an animator, Randy!
- XxLetTheRainFallxX: First to defend Mere on deviantART. Made the bad decision to be the first to feel /a/'s wrath.
- Varsoon: Claims to be internets-literate and know a lot about this 4chan stuff. Apparently, not enough to get the hell out of the way and let Anon do what it wants. But he only defends her because he wants some of that sweet cosplayin'-ass.
- Mere's Mom: Daughter.... I am disappoint.
- LookOfDisapproval: ಠ_ಠ
After being raided by /a/ all over the Interwebz, it had been presumed that Mere-chan became an hero. Turns out, the bitch is still alive and she is still making her beauitful clothing. Not only has she made a new deviantArt page, but she has also reappeared on CosplayLab and Gaia. She calls her new store 'MereSpace' and is offering 'advanced commissions', since she is obviously the best seamstress ever.
DEACTIVATED. Hurry up and troll like hell, real arguments are starting.
- SHE'S BACK FOR MORE
Twitter page. Keep track of the fail in real time.ALSO DEACTIVATED. They're dropping like flies.
- MySpace page.
- Youtube channel
OTHER Youtube channelSUSPENDED.
- Her forum
- Another forum
- Another Photobucket
- Her COSspace account
- ^_^ Gaia's a great place to advertise!
- Her Cosplaylab account
- Her Cosplay.com account
- My Anime List <-----Current hugbox-----
- Hanson.net account
- Her Anime Music Videos account
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Mere's e-mail
- MereD13 - Her AIM account.
Mere Doyle is part of a series on
Visit the DeviantART Portal for complete coverage.