Miminka-mimi traces artwork and claims it to be her own. Of course all her works are ORIGINAL. Even if you prove that it was traced. The best escape ever is blocking everyone who dare tell anything wrong about her "art". She lives in her own world where she doesn't trace anything - but other people are tracing from her. And get inspirations from her... and she sometimes a quite imaginary reasons why people hate her. She thinks if she change account no one realizes is that her. After that she was also known as "ZelokowyRobaczek" ("JelelyWorm" - yes, she did a misspelling in her own language... Shame for all six months).
After affair by affair, within three days she three times changed account on dA. At least she ended as Mala-Makabra with RPG group traced of her own GRP group which she abandoned on her previous main account. Now is blocking anyone who has any effrontery to say her any truth about how pathetic she become... also she's blocking innocent people for one wrong word.
Probably the Human Fucker is needed.
Too many times she created dramatic actions... about nothing or her imaginary problems/or equally imaginary "hejt". Her the most common arguments were "you don't read it properly", "you don't understand me/situation" or "the punctuation is an individual thing". Rest of her arguments is similar to the cat with tail in the fire - nonsense between nonsense without any signs of IQ.
- least butthurt - NO COMMENT. ... oh well. There is about stealing character -> "you're stupid thief, Miminka" -> "Oh, well, I'm stupid too".
- Butthurt on her profile - everything is hidden :"D Those dots are... very eloquent.
- Another Drama - Sorry, because it is in Polish... But... Maybe better for you. Her stupidity is contagious...
- click Miminka doesn't know what means the word "trolling" and had a lot problem to understand what is it a "provocation". And she didn't.
- grief.pl She's getting more and more pathetic with every stolen style or art. This time she stolen chibi style, and was arguing with the author...
- Elizja vs Lurid ... About culture in the Internet.
- pics Human Fucker versus Miminka/ZelokowyRobaczek.
DELETED so sad, she deleted her oldest account
(nothing happen - too short in action)
Fanpage on Facebook
ask.fm Funny Things Are There. Ofc if you can read Polish.
Miminka-mimi is part of a series on
Visit the DeviantART Portal for complete coverage.