Mujahideen is the plural of Mujahid, the Arabic word for "one who does Jihad." Jihad, of course, is the Arabic word for "struggle," especially a
spiritual terrorist struggle, but is often used pejoratively: in combination with memes such as "the War on Terror," 9/11, "Islamo-Fascism," as well as the (common) names of anyone doing anything that Israel and the The Jewnited States of Americunts don't like.
freedom fighters faggots, however, it is a favourable and beautiful concept akin to the American Revolutionary War of 1776 when the upstart Americunt colonials rose up against the brutality of paying taxes, and - in cahoots with the French - waged a guerilla campaign to rid the country of oppression. The most well known tactics include hiding behind babies and blowing themselves up.
Since Israel ordered the JewSA to exterminate Islam, the resistance fighters of Afghanistan and Iraq, not to mention Algeria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Chechnya, Palestine, Kurdistan and other places, have created a large number of inspirational videos designed to make jihadis feel strong and like they are on the right track. The videos usually show young Arab guys or grizzled old Taliban veterans scurrying around in some bushes, firing rifles or rockets at military bases or aircraft, waiting for a vehicle to run over a huge bomb. For Americans and others who only get to see the "Coalition's" side of the fighting, with all the sappy drama about "The Troops," and the propaganda nonsense of how they are "fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here," it is actually pretty interesting to see things from the perspective of the
freedom fighters furfags (why else would someone camp in the mountains/desert with a bunch of bearded men?) , even if you don't agree with them 100%, or think both sides are retarded.
TL;DR - I want to suck terrorfag cock
Most of these videos are accompanied by semi-hypnotic Islamic songs called "nasheed," which have inspiring lyrics about the promises of martyrdom. You can imagine these dudes strapping on a suicide vest full of bombs, cranking up a great nasheed on the IPod and walking into police headquarters.
As the camera pans the scenes of carnage, you can usually hear a crescendo of revolutionary quotes, such as "Allahu Akbar!" ("God is the greatest!") or "Bism'illah ir'Rahman ir'Rahim" ("In the name of Allah, most compassionate, most merciful"). The irony of the latter phrase is lost on them.
Internet video digest
- Holocaust of the Americans in the land of Khorasan
- Qaida Training at Camp Farooq
- Mujahideen Firing Huge Rockets at US Base in Afghanistan
- Qaida al-Jihad Training in Afghanistan
- Mujahideen fire BM rockets on Occupation American Base in Afghanistan
- Afghan Fighters Launch Rocket Attack at Invading Forces
- Mujahideen Operations in Zabul Province
- The Mujahideen of Afghanistan
- THIS WATERMARK WILL BE REMOVED AFTER REGISTERED
- The Mujahideen of Waziristan.
- Pakis ambushed in Waziristan
Armstrong murder (graphical beheading, not for pussies)Removed to protect pussies and all small furries.
- Mujahideen saying hello to occupying troops
- Firing mortars at the American Base in Fallujah
- US Vehicle Hit by IED
- IED Humvee and IED truck
- Shi'a resistance fire rockets at US Embassy in Green Zone
- Martyrdom operation at camp in Baghdad
- Resistance against enemies in Fallujah
- Multiple IED Attacks on Imperialist Invaders
- One hundred bombs
- How did I shot helicopter?
- Rockets delivered again, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
- It go boom
|Lyrics originally ascribed to Al-Qaeda in Iraq (QKM), but now a jihadi nasheed that is used by all such anti-Imperialist groups (financed by the north). Most of them have lyrics that are pretty much along these lines, some (such as the Patriotic Front) with more of the Qur'an in them.||
- Beheading video
- Defense Industries Organization
- Juba the Baghdad Sniper
- LiveJournal Jihad
- Nick Berg
- Night of Bush Capturing
- Osama bin Laden
- Excellent forum (in English) with lots of cool stuff
- Good place to download audio (.mp3) of nasheeds
- Islamic Army of Iraq
- Baghdad sniper blog