- Hatreon (Donate)
- Web IRC
THIS PAGE IS BEING WATCHED BY ENEMIES OF THE LULZ.
BEWARE OF BUTTHURT REVISIONISM.
|This person has Assburgers Syndrome, |
so you can't say anything bad! :-(
Be aware of that, you insensitive fuck.
—MrEnter's Admirable Animation #25: "Top 25 Modern SpongeBob Episodes"
TheMysteriousMrEnter (Powerword: Johnathan Rozanski) is an asexual--AKA impotent--self-admitted Aspie who reviews cartoons on the internet. Considering that he's the living embodiment of the aphorism "he who can, does; he who cannot, teaches," it is thankful that he won't reproduce. Due to being dull as shit, his entertainment value for trolls is low. He doesn't review kids' cartoons because he raises children, or has written a successful TV show himself, but because he still identifies with the target audience. Furthermore, he pretends to fight for the quality of kids' shows while praising fart and masturbation jokes. Mr. Enter has admitted that reviewing cartoons is his only real talent. Unsurprisingly, he was frequently bullied in school, and seen as a mistake by his parents, resulting in him having special snowflake syndrome. Mr. Enter is generally egocentric, and not above giving his fanboys a page of 87 "Random Facts about me" on Deviant Art. It should also be noted that his "abusive" childhood causes him to get extremely butthurt whenever a cartoon--especially Family Guy--centers around abuse. He refuses to further his education because he hated school, and read somewhere that 1 out of 5 college students are raped and/or assaulted on campus.
Mr. Enter is oblivious to the fact that children should watch as few cartoons as possible. Common hypotheses regarding the origin of his obsession with ranting about childrens' cartoons include his abusive childhood, inability to grow up, and/or a coping mechanism suggested by his therapist.
He first got into reviewing episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in order to prove himself to the Brony community. These videos are a big chunk of his view count on YouTube, and why some people are his lickspits in the first place. He later started reviewing episodes of his all-time favorite show SpongeBob SquarePants before further branching out to review episodes of shows 90's kids hate, and occasionally bad animated movies. At first he called the show Infamous Animation, but since that name was already taken, he changed it to Animated Atrocities.
Most people are too retarded to realize that he's actually a ripoff of the Nostalgia Critic. Additionally, unlike the Irate Gamer, Mr. Enter is able to convince people that he is an artist. He also has over 100,000 Reddit user drones subscribed to his YouTube channel. If you don't agree with him, his fanfags will accuse you of being a kid who doesn't appreciate good animation and too stupid to follow the plots of shows he likes. All of his fans also get butthurt when you criticize him, or call him out on his bullshit.
Mr. Enter predominantly claims that Nick doesn't "put children [(including himself)] first." He and his followers believe that modern cartoons "destroy kids' brains" and "talk down to them," and that we've failed as a species for allowing them to exist. At the same time, he can't explain why children shouldn't enjoy cheap jokes, when he himself enjoyed masturbation jokes at the age of sixteen, and still has an odd fascination with toilet humor. Therefore, his arguments bounce between "cartoons have to be deep and meaningful" if he doesn't get the humor, and "cartoons are good as long as they make you laugh" if he gets it.
- 1 Before becoming the faggot he is today
- 2 Animated Atrocities
- 3 Enter's Hypocrisy and Other Idiocy
- 4 More Hypocrisy
- 5 MoBrosStudios
- 6 Kiwi Farms
- 7 Copyright Claims
- 8 Stuff He's Stolen From Other Reviewers
- 9 Lulz
- 10 Galleries
- 11 External links
- 12 See Also
Before becoming the faggot he is today
Mr. Enter was born in Chicopee, Massachusetts, a town that no one cares about. He claims to have been abused by his parents, and pepper sprayed by some bullies, but so far nobody has actually proven this. Before moaning about the garbage America's youth watches, Johnathan was a let's player called Brovania. He had the idea of playing every game mentioned in 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die, but gave up shortly after; as it turned out, he had to play games that weren't about ponies or fucking your dog. His most famous LPs feature him raging over Donkey Kong and Spyro the Dragon, dying repeatedly and having trouble concentrating on playing and commenting at the same time. He abandoned the name Brovania in favor of a much edgier one, and began reviewing cartoons in hopes of getting more 11-year-olds to watch his crap.
It should also be noted that he named his dog after the retarded starfish from SpongeBob, an action he regrets to this day.
Animated Atrocitieshe criticizes anything that wasn't made in the 90's. Most of the time, he just goes after SpongeBob episodes that were made after the movie; according to him, any episode that was made after the movie "sucks." When he talks about Spongebob, he likes to use the terms "modern" and "classic" Spongebob, as if he were talking about Picasso. The voice he puts on in his reviews is pretentious and stuck-up; it's clear that he is putting this voice on to give the impression that he is sophisticated and intelligent, when in reality he is just pedantic. He goes after every predecessor to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic due to having ugly designs and not being FiM.
He acts like a complete dick if you disagree with him. Every episode up to The Powerpuff Girls Town and Out was originally called "Infamous Animation," but someone else on YouTube by the name "ShogunGin0" was already using that name. He fails to realize, however, that someone else on YouTube by the name BigManX already used the name "Animated Atrocity" for a show in which they reviewed "Brother Bear," "Hoodwinked," and an Aladdin ripoff from 1993.
He also has a Patreon, where he begs people with actual jobs to give him their hard-earned, and well-deserved, money so he can make more shitty reviews. Despite receiving thousands of dollars, his videos look like they cost barely anything to make; he uses Windows Movie Maker--a freeware program--and most of the films he wants to review can probably be bought for around $5-$15. The quality of his videos is mediocre at best: they mostly repeat one sequence over and over again, and are full of elementary mistakes such as audio cutting out too early. The question remains: where does the money go? That may best be left unanswered.
It is worth noting that the editing in his videos aren't top-notch, either: there are many audio glitches and cut-off sentences that made it into the final cut, and footage of a clip is often looped for no reason; it seems as if he believes no one notices. These problems could all be fixed in a matter of seconds, yet Enter overlooks them because he does not give a solitary shit about the quality of his videos.
His worst Animated Atrocity reviews are of "Ren Seeks Help" and "Screams of Silence: Story of Brenda Q." He claims that the former, which was actually considered good prior to his review, has too much disturbing content (actually just some basic cartoonish violence) and will destroy all hope and innocence. He claims the latter made the real-word issue of abuse even worse, apparently because it diverts attention from real victims by creating a fictional one. On a related note, one time he claimed he got depression from Putting Your Hoof Down, and garnered sympathy from his idiot fans which would be better spent on people with actual depression. He also acts like he's an expert on how to handle abuse, even though people have different ways of coping with abuse, and he can't even handle simple trolling. He also shoots down all of Family Guy's attempts to address the issue, even when they're actually making a fair point. Here's someone who actually has dealt with abuse give him what for.
In his 100th Animated Atrocity review, he took on the Drawn Together movie, and it was more or less the same as every other review, only cranked up to eleven. It basically has the same maturity and volume as a SammyClassicSonicFan video, but without the justification of being made by a 10-year-old boy. The whole thing is a mess, mostly consisting of claiming prologues never work, whining about Tara Strong swearing and reusing her Twilight Sparkle voice (despite this coming first), bitching about Flash (though admittedly, the movie does look weird compared to the series), calling Seth MacFarlane unfunny, hating on Wooldoor for showing his penis, advocating censorship, irrelevant bitching about SpongeBob, taking a gag completely seriously, failing to realize he is not the intended audience, and finally declaring that the movie fails at comedy because it "broke the rules", despite comedy being subjective. After this review, some of his fans actually gave up on him, but others started hating on Drawn Together. Rather humorously, he compares the show negatively to South Park, and shows a clip from the episode "Safe Space," which is making fun of people exactly like him. Sadly, after the "horror" he went through, he has not considered retiring.
Apparently, he has never heard of the term "don't like, don't watch."
What Makes Him Butthurt
- Grotesque things
- People who don't worship him
- Asking him if he smokes weed
- Telling him that Chris-chan is both a Brony and Aspie as well.
- Touching Newspaper
- Education in general
- His parents
- Any drink that isn't soda
- Doing research for reviews
- His forehead
- Art styles that look gross
- Identifying with bullied cartoon characters... which happens more often than he admits.
- Continuity errors, even in cartoons with minimal regards to continuity
- People being negative towards My Little Pony. Fun fact: A surprisingly high amount of Bronies have Aspergers.
- Telling him that the world is not fucked up because today's cartoons are bad.
- Suggesting him to go outside and breathe some fresh air
- Suggesting that he should actually do something with the life he has been given
- Telling him that cartoons are not motherfucking serious business, especially those that fall under comedy.
- Asking him to suck your dick (or any mention of love in general)
- Telling him how funny he looked when he yelled at his computer
- Suggesting him to read a good book instead.
- Touching his beard
- Critics that aren't Doug Walker.
- Sports and exercise
- Telling him to get a real job instead of e-begging
- Freedom of speech (except his)
- Live-action sitcoms
- Anyone who works for Nickelodeon
- King of the Hill, especially its depictions of Canadians and kidnapping of Mexican girls.
- Any episode (of any show) with themes of abuse in relationships.
- Telling him he should at least try to find some positive qualities in the episodes he reviews.
- Telling him he needs to calm down and stop freaking out over small trivial things
- Seth MacFarlane and anything his name is attached to
- Teen Titans Go!
- Fairly Oddparents
- Flash Sentry
- Mocking critics
- Anyone who has the balls to argue with his fanboys
- Canada (despite being where his precious MLP is made, and getting extremely offended whenever it's mocked)
- Texas (no, not the SpongeBob episode, fucktard)
- Incest jokes
- Anything made on a low budget (especially 12 oz. Mouse)
- Rednecks and trailer trash
- Any element he considers to be a cliché
- References in cartoons he doesn't, and/or others may not, get
- Mary Sues (even though Sally, his own character, is arguably one)
- People who actually do things with their lives instead of bitching about kid's shows
- Anyone who doesn't agree with him
- Anything that anyone else finds funny
- Ren and Stimpy: Adult Party Cartoon
- Any MLP predecessors to FiM
- Direct-to-Video Sequels
- Drawn Together
- Shock humor
- 1970s and 80s Saturday Morning Cartoons
- Saying "it's for kids"
- Saying trolling and cyberbullying are actually different things
- Racism and racist jokes.
- Sex and sexual jokes.
- Book adaptations
- Flash animation (despite being what his precious MLP is made with)
- Anyone who disagrees with his fanboys
- YouTube Poop
- TV executives who look for talent on the internet
- Any show that doesn't have a perfect moral
- Adult Swim, except for Rick and Morty
- Loud or repetitive noises
- Flashing colors
- Sudden twist endings
- Child Abuse
- Making fun of homosexuality
- Jokes about AIDS and herpes
- Anything meant to be disturbing or gross
- Anyone who has a sense of humor
- Anyone who likes the shows he reviews
- Trolling in general
- Cartoon theme songs that shout the title repeatedly
- Cartoon theme songs that are instrumentals only and don't have lyrics
- "Imitation anime" cartoons
- Comparing anime with cartoons
- Asking him to review anime
- Asking him to review anything
- Putting Your Hoof Down
- Calling him out on his hypocrisy
- Telling people like him to STFU and accept that something is the way it is (i.e. Teen Titans Go's Let's Get Serious and Return of Slade)
- People defending anything he doesn't like
- Telling him to shave his disgusting neckbeard
- Telling him Growing Around has no chance of being televised
- Questioning him about the unclear backstory and/or unfortunate implications of Growing Around
- Being told he needs to grow up.
- Being told "internet critic" is not "a real job"
- Being told he needs a social life
- His editors that got fired by him.
- Kiwi Farms because some user on the site owned by a another pedo named PickleGuy called him a pedophile.
- Not getting honest criticism.
- Getting honest criticism.
- Calling him Adolf Hitler or a Nazi
- Matthew Davis and BrandontheMovieGuy for being Family Guy fanboys and being strongly against bronies.
P.S. All of his fanboys will defend most of this with his Asperger's Syndrome or his "abusive" childhood, neither of which are valid excuses.
- Admirable Animation - A show where he says his precious childhood shows are better than brain-rotting modern shows. Even though the title "Admirable Animation" suggests that this video series might be positive, he still sounds as bitchy and cynical as ever in it.
- MLP Review - A show where he reviews MLP to those who give a fuck.
- Debates - A collab project where he debates other autists, like PIEGUYRULZ, who watch animation for children well into their twenties, and care enough to defend their favorite episodes of Spongebob and shit on the ones they hate.
- 1001 Animations to See Before You Die - A deviantART series where he determines what kinds of animation are Kosher. He plans to actually publish this into a book after a while, which is sure to be a hit with all the manchildren out there. However, he's likely to get sued by the creators of the real "1001 (blank) Before You Die" series.
- Growing Around - A rip off a Disney short about kids being adults that had "potential," but was shit. So far, he has produced 3 episodes in the form of a fanfic. Yes, he's writing fanfiction for a Disney short that aired between commercials and no one remembers. His fanboys kiss his ass while "reviewing" it, although in reality it's almost as bland, if not more, than the cartoon short he's ripping off. Not to mention the plots are generic and the whole show is bottom-of-the-barrel crap that he criticizes modern cartoons of nowadays. Regardless, he hopes to get the show aired. Eventually, he actually managed to publish a book on it for shit parents to give their kids.
- Advice Videos- He had made advice journals in the past, but now he's doing videos. He assumes, as someone who has never made a cartoon before, that he OBVIOUSLY knows how it's done, and those people at Nickelodeon who do it for a day job don't know jack shit.
Many people on deviantART follow in his footsteps as well,and make bitchy criticisms about animations because he uploaded a frame for other people to make Animated Atrocities title cards. Their reviews are typically of episodes and/or movies Mr. Enter and/or The Nostalgia Critic already reviewed. The people who do this most likely think they are as good as their precious lord and savior, which is actually true, considering he's a basement dwelling shit. None of his fanboys can respect whenever someone likes something they don't. t
Mr. Enter also had his fans spam the account of a guy on TV Tropes named Shota, who posted comments of agreement on negative reviews of Enter's work. It got to the point where Shota had to abandon his account, yet Enter had absolutely no remorse over it, claiming he was "playing the victim." On the subject of TV Tropes, his page was once nothing but a hugbox that praised him, though with the recent addition of Wall Banger and Dethroning Moment pages, it seems his fans have finally started to see through his crap.
One of his fanboys went so far to soothe Mr. Enter's anus that he blanked this article because it had allegedly "revealed personal infromation." However, it got reverted in an instant, and he cried to his idol's DeviantArt about it, and nobody gave a fuck shortly after.
Children's cartoons. Serious business.
Enter's Hypocrisy and Other Idiocy
Like most online critics, Enter is quite the hypocrite when it comes to criticism. He'll happily tear any given animation to shreds, but if anyone so much as DARES disagree with him, he'll burst into tears and his white knights will treat you worse than a murderer because he has Aspergers. He claims to constantly "improve" his videos, yet his videos have not seen any improvement in quality. Interestingly, he claims that the critic obviously doesn't know how hard it is to make reviews and therefore shouldn't complain. In addition, in his review of "Twilight's Kingdom," he acknowledges that nitpicking and exaggerating flaws in anything is bad, despite doing exactly that in his reviews. Despite loathing when cartoons play abuse for laughs (especially Family Guy), yet in his Fairly OddPet review, he portrays a Nickelodeon executive as an abusive parent for a cheap laugh. He also says music is subjective, but comedy isn't. He also bitches about people nitpicking FiM, yet he nitpicks everything he hates.
He also claims to hold old Nick shows from the 90's to the same standards as current ones, but has failed to back this up. Only twice has he done an animated atrocity on an old Nick show (and even then, they're nowhere near as long as his ten to fifteen minute reviews of modern ones), and he spent most of his Nickelodeon month bitching about how it used to be "so much better" to the point that he refused to continue classifying it as a kids' channel.
Additionally, Enter takes continuity way too seriously. One of the largest examples of this is during the Patrick's a Prick countdown, in which his top pick was over one line that he applied to the entirety of Spongebob's cannon. Despite this, he has admitted that it's okay for a show to not feature continuity between episodes.
Apparently, it doesn't cross his mind that children enjoy these shows. For instance, he was shocked to discover that Breadwinners was the number one kids' show in its fifth week. This made him FURIOUS at the fact that people are allowed to enjoy things that he does not like! He also bitches and moans about the fact that Nick looks for talent on the internet and doesn't pick up "quality programming" that comes straight to its door, like The Modifyers, even though he'd probably be calling it an Atrocity if it were picked up. Enter has apparently never heard of a target audience.
He also likes to call Zeus Cervas, Casey Alexander, Sean Charmatz, Richard Pursel, and Derek Iversen poor excuses for human beings just because they wrote for the new SpongeBob episodes, but what he fails to realize is that three of those people also worked on his precious, holy seasons 1-3 of SpongeBob and other shows he likes. Furthermore, he's far kinder to Aaron Springer and Mr. Lawrence, despite their hit-and-miss track records. He also treats people like Seth MacFarlane, everyone at Nickelodeon, the Teen Titans Go! writers, or Charlotte Fullerton as being inferior beings to himself just because they wrote episodes that weren't up to his standards. In fact, in his "Pet Sitter Pat" review, he showed screencaps of Casey's Twitter where he reveals his fondness of A Pal for Gary, while Enter insults him. His fans later invaded Casey's Twitter and made several mean tweets at his expense, all for writing some fucking cartoon episodes that one manchild didn't like. He later remade some of his videos that called out Casey, removing the offending comments, as well as deleting the old videos in an attempt to cover his ass, and some of his friends want the old versions back because they like seeing innocent people get harassed. In his re-review of "Pet Sitter Pat", he told his fanboys to stop harassing the writers, but that was obviously a lie because the manchild then stated that his opinion of the episode and the writers hasn't changed. This proves that he hasn't learned his lesson and probably never will. If that's not enough, one of Mr. Enter's fanboys recently started a petition on Tumblr to harass the writers of Teen Titans GO! until they kill themselves. Seriously. Kill themselves.
In addition, his bitching about TV networks looking for talent on the internet is hypocritical itself, as he wants to pitch his own show, Growing Around, to a TV network, and he could be considered as internet "talent" (however, nobody is going to pick up his show because it's stupid, gay, and a rip-off of a Disney short he claims had "potential"). Despite the fact that he bitches about fart jokes all the time in his atrocity reviews, one of his Growing Around scripts, My Pretty Pony (yes, that's really the name) had some fart jokes in it as well. As of February 9, 2015, he updated it in order to cover his ass from people rightfully calling him a hypocrite. There's also the fact that Growing Around is some of the laziest, blandest, most generic, most unoriginal tripe ever conjured by the human mind. Maybe even more so than the shows he whines about all the time. Enter however still thinks that his show will be amazing, and that children will love him! But however all the lackluster writing that he puts into Fucking Around won't do him any decency, the show isn't going to be picked up by Disney any time soon, giving Enter a lot more time to cry over Breadwinners.
His constant focus on the negative suggests a severe case of Masochism, especially if you consider the vast amount of free time he spends to watch, review and upload said cartoons. Much free time, indeed. Furthermore, he named his own pet after a moronic starfish- and never considered to change this. It seems like he needs kids shows to feel smarter than he actually is. The best word to describe this is "hypocrite". However, we at ED encourage you to find out for yourself.
He also recently made a video stating that he doesn't like getting requests. How did he approach this, you may ask? By reviewing an episode of a show he got a lot of requests for. And he spent most of it ranting about how he doesn't like requests, instead of, you know, ignoring the requests. On top of that, one of the comments on that video was saying that Enter's degraded in quality and that he can't take criticism, and asking why he didn't just ignore the requests. Enter's response was basically "Because people requested it", and he ignored the rest of the comment, further proving that he can't take criticism.
In one of his newest videos, Enter raged about 12 oz. Mouse, claiming its animation style and voice acting had no effort put in at all. What he fails to realize (or what he probably refuses to acknowledge) is that the show is designed to look badly drawn on purpose for comedic effect! The creators used the style of animation because they thought it looked funny, not because they were lazy. According to Enter, any visual styles that don't look extremely expensive are garbage. And I'm pretty sure that it's the quality of a show's substance that really matters, not the visual style. He also fails to notice that the show has an in depth plot that even a moron could pick up if they actually watched the show from beginning to end. About the "lazy" voice acting, the show's dialogue is based on improv and has no real script. There are also some really good jokes in the dialogue that Enter fails to pick up on because he has no sense of humor. Another show on Adult Swim that was famous for using improv and low-budget animation was Home Movies, which was widely acclaimed by critics, but Enter would almost certainly hate it if he knew about it. Let's pray he never finds out.
It should be noted that for someone who claims to promote media being appropriate for children and having good morality, Enter absolutely LOVES angrily dropping F-bombs every other word and teaching his viewers unhelpful lessons about life that sound completely ignorant due to his warped view on reality. Not to mention that his obsession with morals and belief that Breadwinners and Teen Titans Go will turn kids into brainwashed retards suggests that he believes children are idiots who will believe anything they see or hear on TV, and as such only wants them to hear what he wants them to. Now who would you rather have deciding what kids should watch? The parents, or some arrogant, hypocritical, potty-mouthed manchild with even less respect for them than those shows allegedly have?
The peak of irony was reached, when he reviewed his never finished self-made game "EPIC-The Humorous RPG", which can be watched on Youtube. Quote from Episode 1: "For once I can't yell at the writer for doing something stupid". What stupidity exactly? Well, look at this humorous dialogue (Minute 8 : 20):
(inside a cave)
Player: What are you doing here?
Old man: Masturbating
Note the laugh of Mr. Enter after reading this in his "Let's Play" and compare this to his positions in "Animated Atrocities". How highbrow his brainchilds are! How much taste he has! But if you think about it... the very same person absolutely loves fart jokes. Unsurprisingly, he got dissed by his own character in the end...
MoBrosStudiosMoBrosStudios already reviewed in both of his countdowns and for the most part have the same criticisms, despite the fact that he doesn't review anything that The Nostalgia Critic or JonTron already covered. Obviously the SpongeBob videos by MoBrosStudios are infinitely better than Mr. Enter's shit, because MoBrosStudios actually has a sense of humor and states his arguments maturely. Ever since then MysteriousMrEnter and MoBrosStudios have been enemies. Even though MoBrosStudios created Squidward Torture Porn, MysteriousMrEnter has more subscribers than him.
Many suspect that this rivalry continues to this day because MoBrosStudios creates videos that aren't made in Windows Movie Maker, fueling MME into a jealous rage. What's really unfair is that MoBrosStudios's SpongeBob videos have been removed by Viacom, while Mr. Enter's shitty videos are still up, which gives Enter's fanboys the false impression that Enter is the hero who made the world aware of bad episodes, when MoBros was obviously that hero. Even then, MoBros deleted his "Worst SpongeBob Episodes" videos because they were so fucking stupid, while Enter has yet to get this through his thick skull. In the years since, MoBros has reinvented himself as "Anim8ball" and gives far less butthurt reviews, while Enter is still the same whiny, fragile-egoed pussy we know and hate.
Not even someone as special as Mr. Enter is safe from copyright. One of the earliest instances was Shout Factory taking down one of his pony videos. (Even though Shout technically doesn't have the rights to do that, that's Hasbro's job. Shout only puts the show on DVD.) Much later, somebody at Viacom saw his Breadwinners review, and decided it was the biggest bunch of bullshit they had ever seen. Wanting to protect their company from unfair criticisms, Viacom filed a copyright claim and the video was removed (along with Rebeltaxi's negative but still miles better than Enter's review of Breadwinners). Enter later got it put back up because it falls under fair use as a "review", while Rebeltaxi's is still down.
Later, FOX decided they were sick of his bullshit and took down his Vimeo account (where he posts his reviews of Family Guy, The Simpsons, King of the Hill, and Allen Gregory because FOX would be able to find it easier on YouTube). Enter has yet to get it taken care of, but for now, everyone is thankful that they don't have to listen to him bitch about FOX, since his reviews of their shows are the only thing worse than the shows themselves. LOL BACK UP
Viacom struck back once again with having several of his most popular videos, all SpongeBob related of course, taken down. His channel as of January 12, 2015 has been completely terminated from YouTube as a result of these copyright claims.
Unfortunately, the manchild got his YouTube page back by some miraculous chance. On the flip side, the video evidence of his faggotry can be displayed on ED again. We all REALLY wish he would die already and get the hell off the internet. He keeps violating copyright laws over and over again but STILL won't get terminated! He must be a hacker. We urge all of you to report all his videos to every agency possible and try to get him terminated for copyright infringement.
Stuff He's Stolen From Other Reviewers
- Squidward Torture Porn from MoBrosStudios.
- Nostalgia Critic's memes
- Repeating the same clip over and over.
- Bitching and moaning.
- Reviewing many of the same shows Pan Pizza (aka RebelTaxi) already reviewed, including The Nutshack.
- Lingo from TV Tropes
Enter being all butthurt over 99% of people on the interwebs.
Said he was gonna block people who disagreed with him, then 180s and says that doing that would prevent people from seeing their ignorance.
Around the 5:33 mark in this review, he mentions Encyclopedia Dramatica (shows what he really thinks of the site).
And debating kids' shows. Serious business!
His Fapping Time Gallery
His Lost Erection Gallery
Gallery of 1001 Animations made by him and his fanboys
Get as many 1001 Animations as you can to put in this gallery (whether it's made by him or not).
- He's counting on his sheep.
- His Dailymotion.
- His ZippCast account, made to replace his Vimeo account. Currently the most popular user on the damn site.
- TV Tropes article.
- Request a live show
- His GoodReads profile Abandoned!
- Watch him lose followers
- [email protected] - call him the new Irate Gamer for the things he did.
- SpongeBob Squarepants - His least favorite show he goes after a lot on his Animated Atrocities show
- Family Guy - His second least favorite show
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - A show he likes
- That Guy With The Glasses - His inspiration and who he rips off a lot
- Hacking Team - a company that he hires to stalk his haters
- 03bgood - Both him and 03bgood want to make cartoons, LOL!
- Internet Tough Guy
- Unwarranted Self-Importance
- Joe Crusher Pickles - Has a ridiculously autistic obsession for one of Mr. Enter's fanboys.
- Irate Gamer - A lot like this person
- Tom Preston - They are similarly hypocritical and criticism-sensitive
- Armake21 - More or less like him
- AnimatedJames - A friend of his who wants the Teen Titans Go staff to get murdered
- Matthew Davis denies knowing about him, but likes to destroy DVDs of shows Enter hates!
- BrandontheMovieGuy - Pretty much the anti-brony and Family Guy fanboy version of MrEnter and just like MrEnter and his idol Matthew Davis has a bunch of rabid fanboys.
- KaBlamBandicoot64 His very own A-Log. Claims to hate Enter, but is infamous for the many reasons that Enter's infamous.
- SaturnDOS - Constantly stalks, threatens, and harasses him in the name of Clay Claymore, and will only stop if he gets Enter's dox
- Meta527II - His gallery's flooded with Enter's notepages.
|TheMysteriousMrEnter is part of a series on Aspies.||[Sperg out]|
|Featured article August 24th & 25th, 2014|
| Preceded by
The Ultimate Warrior
|TheMysteriousMrEnter|| Succeeded by|